What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

This is bizarre one guy is quote a post of mine that doesn't exists and another nutbar is claiming that I said slums didn't exist in Shanghai.

Where are these imaginary posts?

Honestly, there is no way for non-Vietnamese/Chinese to tell you guys apart. Food for though--Vietnamese are more Chinese than Tibetans.

Make friends with Vietnamese and make friends with Chinese. Then it should become very obvious.

Exactly! That's how we feel when you say something like Vietnamese shares the same culture as chinese. NO WE ARE NOT!

I agree. Vietnamese are more culturally similar to French. Vietnamese bread, coffee and alphabet show this culture similarity.

This is bizarre one guy is quote a post of mine that doesn't exists and another nutbar is claiming that I said slums didn't exist in Shanghai.

Better to ignore this "Always Neutral" guy, since this is the alternative ID of the infamous PDF troll Tiki Tam Tam.

^^^^

If your better than me at computer skills please post the pictures from this website quoting me if you wish as I have no clue how to do it? May it atleast wake up a few of these zombies here? Thanks in advance

Il mondo nascosto di Shanghai - CinaOggi.it

1Underworld.jpg

2Underworld.jpg

We all know they are lying from the begining.

Better to ignore this "Always Neutral" guy, since this is the alternative ID of the infamous PDF troll Tiki Tam Tam.

What a looser comment since there is a thread between me and Tiki Tam debating on Golf played by Gen M. Well young man if you cant handle the heat don't stand near the fire. Prove me wrong or go back to mummy.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

VTNSX - Since for some reason there is no thanks button on your post a BIG THANKS anyway.

Oh, so a taste of your own medicine. Where are your imaginary islands that you claimed from Philiphines, vietnam and others? oh what's the word? Hypocrite.

What a looser comment since there is a thread between me and Tiki Tam debating on Golf played by Gen M. Well young man if you cant handle the heat don't stand near the fire. Prove me wrong or go back to mummy.

Then you must be his twin brother.

Well than the same can said of all the pro chinese posters here with double US Flgs like Gpit, Canadian and Chinese flags like you etc. Maybe its time to back your rave and rants with some substance and prove to me that slums do not exist in shanghai?

Gpit's nationality is American and he was born in US, so he does not have any right to support other nation except America?

You are not the govt of Canada, and you don't have the right to tell me where i should go.

Gpit's nationality is American and he was born in US, so he does not have any right support other nation except America?

And you are not the govt of Canada, and you don't have the right to tell me where i should go.

Sure but his tongue up is up deep there (china's B--) where you know? They way you are defending his loyalty are you his twin brother or mommy?

Gpit's nationality is American and he was born in US, so he does not have any right to support other nation except America?

And you are not the govt of Canada, and you don't have the right to tell me where i should go.

LOL, funny how it works. So what make you have the right to cross into other countries water and claim their islands are yours.

Oh, so a taste of your own medicine. Where are your imaginary islands that you claimed from Philiphines, vietnam and others? oh what's the word? Hypocrite.

This is like having a crazy person shout at you. How about you continue to post both sides of the argument, and I try my best to stay away from your crazytime.

Back
Top Bottom