What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

Since I am far away its not possible, look closer it may be someone crapping outside your house on the road or your own burp?

Now get back to the topic and let Mr. A reply to my queries.

you first get back....and this is a public forum...so dont mind police me...

With 3,337 post and only 541 thanked, tells a lot about your garbage posts. You are a troll and your name is supposed to be ironic right?

If you come here for thanks than I pity you and your life! How about a rebuttal to my facts?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

you first get back....and this is a public forum...so dont mind police me...

Ok rave and rant Mummy! We need some innane people here.

The Western stereotype is just plain racist against anyone who are not caucasian whites.

Neither those classic Chinese Wuxia movies are accurate of the modern Chinese society, but it is rather more of an idealistic definition of the Chinese culture.

And don't tell me that your culture has nothing to do with the Chinese culture, if the Chinese culture is a failure, then you are just a product of the failure.

I would add to that by saying that Westerners don't consider Irish or East Europeans to be proper whites, making them acceptable targets for stereotyping (and to some extent this applies to South Europeans too).

It's neither a good idea to form an opinion of a people based on a movie or based on only a few people.

Because the Chinese drama is too popular in Vietnam. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I would add to that by saying that Westerners don't consider Irish or East Europeans to be proper whites, making them acceptable targets for stereotyping (and to some extent this applies to South Europeans too).

Yep, the Eastern European or former Soviet bloc nations are portrayed more humanized than the non-whites, but still primitive compared to the Western Europeans.

Whereas Irish people are considered to be whites, but they are usually represented the poor whites, and Southern Europeans like Italians are usually mobsters.

You have probably read some book written in 1880 or seen too many old Hollywood movies. Irish are as white and equal in the EU as my butt is black.

It's neither a good idea to form an opinion of a people based on a movie or based on only a few people.

Buddy, learn to read and absorb the point. I said you guys are not a good example to be the dominant asian type. Try to pick up some points when you're reading because your response has nothing related to my point. It doesn't take a lot of people to form a negative opinion against you. This is not mathematics and statistics. Use your heart, dude, not your logic.

And don't tell me that your culture has nothing to do with the Chinese culture, if the Chinese culture is a failure, then you are just a product of the failure.

Our culture is similar but not completely 100% similar. Just because you think we are you, it DOES NOT automatically make us YOU. I thought Chinese people already know this? Remember, we (Vietnamese) are not you (Chinese). Keep that in mind when you're talking to us (Vietnamese). There are reasons why Vietnam is not China. I can continue to EDUCATE you until you realize that we are not you.

Buddy, learn to read and absorb the point. I said you guys are not a good example to be the dominant asian type. Try to pick up some points when you're reading because your response has nothing related to my point. It doesn't take a lot of people to form a negative opinion against you. This is not mathematics and statistics. Use your heart, dude, not your logic.

Our culture is similar but not completely 100% similar, we don't look 100% the same, we don't behave 100% the same, we don't share 100% the same personalities. Remember, we (Vietnamese) are not you (Chinese). Keep that in mind when you're talking to us (Vietnamese). There are reasons why Vietnam is not part of China. Remember that the next time you type something.

Honestly, there is no way for non-Vietnamese/Chinese to tell you guys apart. Food for though--Vietnamese are more Chinese than Tibetans.

Our culture is similar but not completely 100% similar, we don't look 100% the same, we don't behave 100% the same, we don't share 100% the same personalities. Remember, we (Vietnamese) are not you (Chinese). Keep that in mind when you're talking to us (Vietnamese). There are reasons why Vietnam is not part of China. Remember that the next time you type something.

Who are you quoting? I didn't write this yet it still has my name on it.

Honestly, there is no way for non-Vietnamese/Chinese to tell you guys apart. Food for though--Vietnamese are more Chinese than Tibetans.

Actually it's kind of comparing apples and oranges. Tibetans split off from the Han population 2000 years ago and adapted to the high-altitudes, whereas Vietnamese are more a mixed population of people. But if we want to talk about ancestry, Tibetans are a lot closer to Han than Vietnamese. Though Vietnamese are more culturally similar to Han China.

Who are you quoting? I didn't write this yet it still has my name on it.

Exactly! That's how we feel when you say something like Vietnamese shares the same culture as chinese. NO WE ARE NOT!

Back
Top Bottom