What's new

Chinese army to India: Draw lessons or Doklam can repeat

So basically you use rhetoric when someone reminds you about the history where u lost? :P
Good :)
LOL look at the Indian going bonkers from humiliation!!! :woot:

You mean this one

India has got exactly what it has wanted. It was a humiliating defeat for China to cave in to pressure from India despite all the tough talk,” Yue said.

http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplom...-learned-tense-china-india-border-row-it-will

Interesting they tried samething in Arunachal Pradesh

But soon as Indian army showed up they scurried away leaving behind construction equipment

I wonder If IA soldier uniforms resembled those of Imperial Japanese army to cause such an effect

Chinese Personnel Entered 1 Km Inside Arunachal Pradesh, Forced Back: Sources
All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: January 04, 2018 07:42 IST

ITANAGAR/ NEW DELHI: Chinese road-building teams entered around 1 kilometre inside Indian territory in Tuting area of Arunachal Pradesh last week but returned after being confronted by Indian troops, government sources said on Wednesday.

The sources said the civilian teams came for track alignment activities and returned when confronted by the Indian troops, leaving behind various road building equipment including excavators. According to local villagers in Arunachal Pradesh, the Chinese team members included civilians as well as uniformed personnel.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ch...ed-back-by-indian-troops-sources-1622143.html

Unlike 1962

In 1974, India had 1.1 million battle hardened troops who had recently broken up a nation in a span of 14 days, just tested a nuclear weapon.

All the above did have an effect on PLA psyche and obvious lesson for Chinese from 1971 was not to loose Tibet in greed for Sikkim ;)

Its amazing strategy actually to claim victory by deploying troops at the border only pre-condition is have a dumb population gullible enough to endure Great Leaps and cultural revolutions etc. hence cannot be copied by India.

Tomorrow CPC can have such victories against Taiwan and Japan too by merely deploying troops near Senkaku, Quanzhou(near Taiwan) and claimed they have occupied Senkaku and Taiwan.
LOL another Indian spewing gibberish from the humiliation at Doklam :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

=

So an ex-PLA colonel speaks the truth for which he became an Indian?:woot:
LOL did the ex-PLA colonel issue any more statements after we erected a huge military base and deployed an armored division in Doklam at the stand off point? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL did the ex-PLA colonel issue any more statements after we erected a huge military base and deployed an armored division in Doklam at the stand off point? :lol::lol::lol:
I am not even sure he is even alive after divulging the truth to Chinese media in the first place

You mean this one

India has got exactly what it has wanted. It was a humiliating defeat for China to cave in to pressure from India despite all the tough talk,” Yue said.

But soon as Indian army showed up they scurried away leaving behind construction equipment

I wonder If IA soldier uniforms resembled those of Imperial Japanese army to cause such an effect

ITANAGAR/ NEW DELHI: Chinese road-building teams entered around 1 kilometre inside Indian territory in Tuting area of Arunachal Pradesh last week but returned after being confronted by Indian troops, government sources said on Wednesday.

The sources said the civilian teams came for track alignment activities and returned when confronted by the Indian troops, leaving behind various road building equipment including excavators. According to local villagers in Arunachal Pradesh, the Chinese team members included civilians as well as uniformed personnel.

Unlike 1962

In 1974, India had 1.1 million battle hardened troops who had recently broken up a nation in a span of 14 days, just tested a nuclear weapon.

All the above did have an effect on PLA psyche and obvious lesson for Chinese from 1971 was not to loose Tibet in greed for Sikkim ;)

Its amazing strategy actually to claim victory by deploying troops at the border only pre-condition is have a dumb population gullible enough to endure Great Leaps and cultural revolutions etc. hence cannot be copied by India.

Tomorrow CPC can have such victories against Taiwan and Japan too by merely deploying troops near Senkaku, Quanzhou(near Taiwan) and claimed they have occupied Senkaku and Taiwan.

GOOD GOD!
This is a shocker for us in the USA!

I am almost 100% sure that the Chinese inside China have no idea about this debacle :-)

whats between us and china will be handled by us. Our 2 countries are sensible enough to not fire bullets and handle these issues diplomatically. unfortunately same cant be said about Pakistan. and I don't understand why Pakistanis jump around so much when china does anything.
oh and we did learn our lesson from 1962 and that's why this happened just 5 years later.
View attachment 449877
Bro, does monkey ever forgets his jumping habit. What should we expect from a weak nation. Gand mein dum nahi hum kisi se cum nahi. This is what, how they are.

LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation!!! :woot:
Oi why are you repeating same thing again and again like a parrot. don't you people have any shame left?

=

So an ex-PLA colonel speaks the truth for which he became an Indian?:woot:

LOL, Its funny that Indians can draw great satisfaction from a sarcastic comment by a private Chinese citizen. Are you really that thirst for recognition? :D

For many Chinese, it was a "humiliation" that PLA did not even run you over and capture thousands of Indian POWs like they did in 1962.

GOOD GOD!
This is a shocker for us in the USA!

I am almost 100% sure that the Chinese inside China have no idea about this debacle :-)

They do

In this thread some Chinese believe its victory -

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/now-...arunachal-pradesh-with-road-equipment.537032/

Either that or they enjoy spanking.
We Indians would be into such kinky stuff, if India's founding father would have wanted to export millions of our women most likely for oldest known profession

Mao proposed 'exporting' millions of women to US

rgw_mao_wideweb__470x282,0.jpg
Mao and Kissinger in 1973.

Washington
February 14, 2008
MAO Zedong proposed sending 10 million Chinese women to the United States, in talks with top envoy Henry Kissinger in 1973, according to documents released by the US State Department.

But Mao dragged the talks back to Chinese women.

"Do you want our Chinese women? We can give you 10 million."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/what-mao-said-to-henry/2008/02/13/1202760396322.html

LOL, Its funny that Indians can draw great satisfaction from a sarcastic comment by a private Chinese citizen. Are you really that thirst for recognition? :D

For many Chinese, it was a "humiliation" that PLA did not even run you over and capture thousands of Indian POWs like they did in 1962.
Why would I be satisfied with an obvious truth/eventuality. I have no hard feelings for reality.

My condolences to pdf Chinese that one man's sarcasm has caused such mental trauma to you all :)

Lol if something else happened they why don't u have Sikkim as a part of your territory?
Coz we did not claim Sikkim at all? :D. The nathu La section was at a demarcated border between China and India. The Doklam section was a demarcated border between India and China/Bhutan. The issue about the doklam border was not about a disputed border with India, rather it was about India siding with Bhutan halfheartedly in their dispute and retreated when threatened by a more superior force. :enjoy:

Lol another warning to cheer up fan boys after the thrashing PLA got in doklam...

You mean this one

http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplom...-learned-tense-china-india-border-row-it-will

Chinese Personnel Entered 1 Km Inside Arunachal Pradesh, Forced Back: Sources
All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: January 04, 2018 07:42 IST

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ch...ed-back-by-indian-troops-sources-1622143.html

Lol you Indian are so good on fabricating fake story but the true is Indians government never dare to duel alone China but only good at begging for help as 1962 and during Dongland incident which your foreign minster Sushma Swaraj beg US and Australia for moral support:rofl:, so keep making fancy story to boost your moral, you guys are really needed to compensate your inferiority complex after retreat from Dong Lang...LMAO

Indians never learn until spanked. Just like Pakistan spanked them on LOC to make them learn.

According to China, India trespassed into China's land and stayed their for long time, is not it? You want to be China's slave thats fine but your master ran away from there after we threaten war. :lol:

Why would I be satisfied with an obvious truth/eventuality. I have no hard feelings for reality.

My condolences to pdf Chinese that one man's sarcasm has caused such mental trauma to you all :)

Actually, we are just teasing you. Nobody will be upset with an entertainer from the land of "snake charmers". So you shouldn't be taking things too seriously, including yourself. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom