What's new

Chinese Army is full of wimps, sissies & little, PLA never won war in 6 decades: Indian Major Arya

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you condemn something that did not happen.

Unfortunately your big daddy superpower is resorted to bitch slapping like a girly army

Push me I,ll push you back

And the want fight USA in South China Sea.

china is your Super power you pakistanis tell us ...…… Super power at girly games

come on can you see a serious military doing this

Lol. You guys just lost 60 sq km territory to China without firing a single bullet in anger!!

This is a rather old news, but you have already lost 2000 sq kms to china over decade.

Why would China need to do anything else when your Indian army is sliding from slopes of Himalayas as pandas happily for Chinese to occupy your lands?

Again I repeat, none of your sugardaddies, the Americans, NATO, the zionists have condemned the Chinese aggression and supported you.

Feeling isolated much?

how many emojis man??

losing half the country is OK for you to control some part of the territory which is identity of pakistan?? well then... great for you and you are not going to get another inch.... may be lose more of what is left with. its for you to calculate how much is lost now.

the half identity that was cut off PERMANENTLY from you was because of our intervention, never ever forget that.

Controlling the GB and some part of Kashmir for now is not the same situation like BD, you lost it forever ....but we will get back the GB and Kashmir... you and I will stay on pdf to see that. so that wont be too long.

don't attack personal, calling you names like kid and all is so simple i can type anything on keyboard just now.....
One can clearly observe the extreme brainwashed effects of "Republic TV". East Pakistan was our own fault, and you cunning as fox planners took advantage of the overwhelmed situation, simple as that. But since its been the 50 years now and Pakistan's resilience has always remained a surprise package for the coward planners in Delhi.
There were so many Indian members here on PDF who had wet dreams day in and out about Pakistan since your RAW had helped TTP wholeheartedly to claim thousand of innocent lives since late 2000s till 2014. After every such incident, some members habitually wrote "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"...But what actually happened?? Those Indians funded bastards were eliminated and some managed to escape inside Afghanistan to feel comfy in RAW's lap again being back to square one...!
We can understand how difficult for you guys to observe Pakistan got transformed being ranked as the best international holiday destination, as per some of the best foreign magazines...CPEC was just huge insult to the injury. Just a message to you....Last time your "humiliated "brave pilot" was returned in once piece.. Next time faces like him shall cry in front of camera literally. Don't embarrass yourself by claiming such absurd claims. We are all here waiting for your next Bollywood adventure.

Last edited:
Lol. You guys just lost 60 sq km territory to China without firing a single bullet in anger!!

This is a rather old news, but you have already lost 2000 sq kms to china over decade.

Why would China need to do anything else when your Indian army is sliding from slopes of Himalayas as pandas happily for Chinese to occupy your lands?

Again I repeat, none of your sugardaddies, the Americans, NATO, the zionists have condemned the Chinese aggression and supported you.

Feeling isolated much?

What aggression
The bitch slapping
lol
Are you serious ……… Is that aggression in your eyes

You Pakistanis can see anti climax here ………. WITH YOUR big daddy backing off again just like Docklum

WE TOLD one week ago when you lot were doing cart wheels

One can clearly observe the extreme brainwashed effects of "Republic TV". East Pakistan was our own fault, and you cunning as fox planners took advantage of the overwhelmed situation, simple as that. But since its been the 50 years now and Pakistan's resilience has always remained a surprise package for the coward planners in Delhi.
There were so many Indian members here on PDF who had wet dreams day in and out about Pakistan since your RAW had helped TTP wholeheartedly to claim thousand of innocent lives since late 2000s till 2014. After every such incident, some members habitually wrote "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"...But what actually happened?? Those Indians funded bastards were eliminated and some managed to escape inside Afghanistan to feel comfy in RAW's lap again being back to square one...!
We can understand how difficult for you guys to observe Pakistan got transformed being ranked as the best international holiday destination, as per some of the best foreign magazines...CPEC was just huge insult to the injury. Just a message to you....Last time your "humiliated "brave pilot" was returned in once piece.. Next time faces like him shall cry in front of camera literally. Don't embarrass yourself by claiming such absurd claims. We are all here waiting for your next Bollywood adventure.
lets take your reply and break it down,

One can clearly observe the extreme brainwashed effects of "Republic TV". --> irrelevant, ignored.
East Pakistan was our own fault --> Acceptance of defeat
and you cunning as fox planners took advantage of the overwhelmed situation, simple as that.--> Acceptance of defeat
But since its been the 50 years now and Pakistan's resilience has always remained a surprise package for the coward planners in Delhi--> What surprise package? you went to IMF 13 times for relief package? come on...

There were so many Indian members here on PDF who had wet dreams day in and out about Pakistan since your RAW had helped TTP wholeheartedly to claim thousand of innocent lives since late 2000s till 2014. --> Acceptance of defeat

After every such incident, some members habitually wrote "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"...But what actually happened?? Those Indians funded bastards were eliminated and some managed to escape inside Afghanistan to feel comfy in RAW's lap again being back to square one...! --> Acceptance of defeat

We can understand how difficult for you guys to observe Pakistan got transformed being ranked as the best international holiday destination, as per some of the best foreign magazines.--> we don't care about this actually.

CPEC was just huge insult to the injury. --> its a debt trap, just yesterday your pm ik mentioned that you need another 15 billion loan to pay the interest of old loans... but hay, why should i care?

Just a message to you....Last time your "humiliated "brave pilot" was returned in once piece --> you should not have returned anyone, we knew how to get him back.

Next time faces like him shall cry in front of camera literally -->irrelevant, ignored

Don't embarrass yourself by claiming such absurd claims. We are all here waiting for your next Bollywood adventure --> you should wait because pakistanis don't produce any movies (i literally loved this reply of all)

What aggression
The bitch slapping
lol
Are you serious ……… Is that aggression in your eyes

You Pakistanis can see anti climax here ………. WITH YOUR big daddy backing off again just like Docklum

WE TOLD one week ago when you lot were doing cart wheels

Yes, bitch slapping of India. Lol

Did you see those 5 Indian soldiers pinned on the ground like sacrificial animals with their hands and legs tied with ropes? That actually reminded me the way we slaughter your cow mata during our eid festival.

We wish our strategic partner China all the best in its endeavours against common nuisance which is India. They have done pretty well occupying your land without firing a single bullet. A brilliant strategy.

As for us, we had plenty of fun with India during operation swift retort on 27th feb. :D

Shoo now, beg your sugardaddies like Americans and Zionists to atleast release one statement in your favour over current Chinese ingress. Lol

lets take your reply and break it down,

One can clearly observe the extreme brainwashed effects of "Republic TV". --> irrelevant, ignored.
East Pakistan was our own fault --> Acceptance of defeat
and you cunning as fox planners took advantage of the overwhelmed situation, simple as that.--> Acceptance of defeat
But since its been the 50 years now and Pakistan's resilience has always remained a surprise package for the coward planners in Delhi--> What surprise package? you went to IMF 13 times for relief package? come on...

There were so many Indian members here on PDF who had wet dreams day in and out about Pakistan since your RAW had helped TTP wholeheartedly to claim thousand of innocent lives since late 2000s till 2014. --> Acceptance of defeat

After every such incident, some members habitually wrote "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"...But what actually happened?? Those Indians funded bastards were eliminated and some managed to escape inside Afghanistan to feel comfy in RAW's lap again being back to square one...! --> Acceptance of defeat

We can understand how difficult for you guys to observe Pakistan got transformed being ranked as the best international holiday destination, as per some of the best foreign magazines.--> we don't care about this actually.

CPEC was just huge insult to the injury. --> its a debt trap, just yesterday your pm ik mentioned that you need another 15 billion loan to pay the interest of old loans... but hay, why should i care?

Just a message to you....Last time your "humiliated "brave pilot" was returned in once piece --> you should not have returned anyone, we knew how to get him back.

Next time faces like him shall cry in front of camera literally -->irrelevant, ignored

Don't embarrass yourself by claiming such absurd claims. We are all here waiting for your next Bollywood adventure --> you should wait because pakistanis don't produce any movies (i literally loved this reply of all)

Debt trap country? Is this the headache for your dinosaur brains in Delhi? Keep on mentioning that but what really should bother you folks is that how Pakistan will reply with operational and strategic balance....This ain't difficult to understand. What you calling "ACCEPTANCE" is far different from the whining of your country men about the "SMALL RANGE BVRs" or "LACK OF RAFALES" caused this all humiliation...or this or that..!!

We returned your pilot...If you knew how to get him, try to get ur serving Naval officer back as well..!!

59366_KULBHUSHANJHADAVINDPAKISTAN_1563374117478.png

Ohhh wait....You will get back when your walking deads will dare to capture GB ins't it? Bollywood will sure help you to get him back, because Pakistanis can't make such movies really...!!

how many emojis man??

losing half the country is OK for you to control some part of the territory which is identity of pakistan?? well then... great for you and you are not going to get another inch.... may be lose more of what is left with. its for you to calculate how much is lost now.

the half identity that was cut off PERMANENTLY from you was because of our intervention, never ever forget that.

Controlling the GB and some part of Kashmir for now is not the same situation like BD, you lost it forever ....but we will get back the GB and Kashmir... you and I will stay on pdf to see that. so that wont be too long.

don't attack personal, calling you names like kid and all is so simple i can type anything on keyboard just now.....

Let me explain this too, kid. The area of Pakistan is approximately 882,000 square kms. The area of bangladesh is approximately 147,600 square kms. That makes bangladesh 6× smaller than Pakistan. Approximately just under 16.7% the size if Pakistan Also, the bangladeshis are racially and genetically identical to indians, NOT Pakistanis. The bangladeshis gained independence because millions of them fought tooth and nail against 50,000 Pakistani troops. indians just came there to celebrate and pick up the adulation. On August the 14th 1947, india was broken in to pieces and dismembered when Pakistan was created. Pakistan was created from former indian territory that indians will NEVER get back....... :azn:Also, China annexed 38,000 square kms of indian territory in the 1960s. A united india was destroyed forever by both the creation of Pakistan and the Chinese conquering indian territory.....:azn::

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

ignored this ungrateful drumstick, we treated their pow with respect and he is talking about korean war when we forced the Yankees back to 38th parallel and they had their biggest retreat in the history.
Imagine Indian army fighting

Mr Drumstick, using bigger,red font doesn't makes your voice louder, you can imagined if your army would still ceased to exist if you fought with US like we do if you losed to this army miserablly in 1962.
Simple as that.

In the indian mind, they believe that they are a global hyper power, superior to america, China and Russia. indians live in a fantasy world. Not the real world. They are all mentally retarded.

funny observation...

China plus Pakistan

Neither ever won any war

Suppress minorities
Live on white mans aid and whine about it..

Got nothing in common but hate for free democracies, can you point more?

Let me explain this too, kid. The area of Pakistan is approximately 882,000 square kms. The area of bangladesh is approximately 147,600 square kms. That makes bangladesh 6× smaller than Pakistan. Approximately just under 16.7% the size if Pakistan Also, the bangladeshis are racially and genetically identical to indians, NOT Pakistanis. The bangladeshis gained independence because millions of them fought tooth and nail against 50,000 Pakistani troops. indians just came there to celebrate and pick up the adulation. On August the 14th 1947, india was broken in to pieces and dismembered when Pakistan was created. Pakistan was created from former indian territory that indians will NEVER get back....... :azn:Also, China annexed 38,000 square kms of indian territory in the 1960s. A united india was destroyed forever by both the creation of Pakistan and the Chinese conquering indian territory.....:azn::

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

In the indian mind, they believe that they are a global hyper power, superior to america, China and Russia. indians live in a fantasy world. Not the real world. They are all mentally retarded.

this will be my first and last reminder to you
1. this is a thread on chinese army and its behavior. my contribution to this thread is visible, go and read. you are trolling with other topic.
2. i replied to enough, you dont deserve so many replies from me
3. dont call anyone a kid or be personal.. answer in proper language.
4. you have more than 10000 posts on your name, live up to that reputation.
5. and dont ever reply to me again with kid and all, i'll put you in ignore list anyhow.

Last edited:
this will be my first and last reminder to you
1. this is a thread on chinese army and its behavior. my contribution to this thread is visible, go and read. you are trolling with other topic.
2. i replied to enough, you dont deserve so many replies from me
3. dont call anyone a kid or be personal.. answer in proper language.
4. you have more than 10000 posts on your name, live up to that reputation. dont be shameless.
5. and dont ever reply to me again, i'll put you in ignore list anyhow.
But you started it first he is just clarifying your nonsense here that we lose 50% of our country in 71

But you started it first he is just clarifying your nonsense here that we lose 50% of our country in 71

Sir, its not about who started, he could have told me if im off topic, there are plenty of opportunities to discuss different topics, not scenery to bring same rhetoric in each thread... it simply derails the conversation.
and yes, calling kid and all is not required at all...

if i'm off topic, call my name and report. you are a senior member you can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom