What's new

Featured Chinese and Pakistani Media to Jointly Oppose Negative Propaganda Against CPEC

There are a lot of fake news recently showing negativity regarding Pakistan as well as Chine. TBH, I came to know about all of these fake news through PDF.

I'd suggest not to allow any fake news posts here on PDF. Even if someone posts it, it should be labeled as FAKE (as a first word in the title and close the thread). The reason is that these titles get index in the search engines and when you search something, this pops up as a first thing in the search results, and most of the time you don't go into the details of that link to know if this is fake or note.

I think having second opinion and critics are good for country development so there will be check and balance and also pressure for the government to perform better, smarter, and cleaner.
Well put, you need open discussion to have check and balances.

I wish. Have you seen how most of Europe is ran? Have you seen how Britain is ran and then compare to Pakistan? Pakistan ruling elite's problem is they don't run the country like white men. They run it like desi's. And you see the result. In fact the Chinese state is ran more along lines of white men then Pakistan. Indeed Chinese dress like white men, copy white men's ideology, copy white men's ideas of state. Indeed even the Chinese flag is ripp off white men.

Soviet Russian flag - yes they are white.

View attachment 700959

Chinese flag

View attachment 700960
Lol.. after getting humiliated by fake news and still unrepentant over your mistake. The soviet copy the taiping rebellion ideology as communist and red is the favour color as related to Chinese lunar new year and good things like marriage.

Where is communist? Soviet is no more and China is the rightful owner of communism.
Well put, you need open discussion to have check and balances.
Most of the open discussion is nothing constructive but just confusion and deception which try misled others from the right path.

Pakistan Army need to shut down Dawn and PK Tribune and arrested those US sponsor or India sponsor Pakistan journalist. They are the stepping stone and traitor for economy success of Pakistan.
Pakistan Army should stay at the borders get FIA and NAB to arrest and shut them down

Pakistan Army need to shut down Dawn and PK Tribune and arrested those US sponsor or India sponsor Pakistan journalist. They are the stepping stone and traitor for economy success of Pakistan.

Why? Dawn is Pakistan's largest news paper. I am sorry its not China that shutting down is the solution to everything you don't agree to.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom