What's new

Chinese Airforce Activities in South China Sea Revealed [Translated]

You must tell your relative to left Vietnam, as soon as possible.

Hey bro, calm down, if problem happended, we need to understand what's wrong first.CHina and VN are neighbours, we need to tie up the relationship also.

The only thing we need from CHina is respecting us, we have No Permanent enemy

If you feel your Mig-21 are sufficient against modern planes today, then I can only wish the rest of Vietnamese population thinks that way. It does not matter how many radar you have. If they are suppressed and destroyed during a conflict, they're as good as scrap metal. Think Iraqi and Serbian air defences.

It was done by dedicated EW aircraft over an encounter in South China Sea two weeks ago. J-10 from 2nd Air Division repeatedly locked on to Vietnamese Su-30 flights, and outmanoevure them. It was a carefully planned operation to force Vietnamese to negotiating table according to the person who posted it (military liason with AVIC I). He further revealed that Vietnamese went contacted the Russians last week for upgrades to their ECM systems on their planes and ground radar. After finding the price tag to be too much, Vietnam is seeking Indian help instead.

Your Su-30, not India. You don't have to believe it. After all, it might be pure propaganda like everything from China right?

I do encourage you to contact your Central Military Commission, ask they how their Su-30 pilots are feeling after the episode two weeks ago. Also, ask them about how much Russians are charging them for the ECCM suites. I am quite certain somebody from your government will knock on your door.

1.That the news from our paper.
Các thử nghiệm tại Ấn Độ cho thấy gói nâng cấp MiG-21 Bison đạt khả năng không chiến ngang ngửa thậm chí là vượt trội so với F-16 đời đầu.
http://baodatviet.vn/Home/thegioiso1/An-Do-giup-Viet-Nam-nang-cap-MiG21/201010/114774.datviet
Testing in India show that: Mig 21 Bison is equal with F-16 .

2.Just because of the lock on, so we have to negotiate with CHina ??:lol: keep dreamming bro, we negotiate about your Giant oil rig, and it's 4th July now, can you see her ??

3.Some one knock my door if I contact my Central Military Commission ??I have no right to ask, and no need to ask also, if they're weak, VN people will find the new talent man for the mission :smokin:

1.That the news from our paper.BAODATVIET.VN |
Testing in India show that: Mig 21 Bison is equal with F-16 .
Equal to F-16? What version? Block 10/15/20 are oudated by modern standards. F-16 was introduced in the 1970's. Good job matching that.

2.Just because of the lock on, so we have to negotiate with CHina ??:lol: keep dreamming bro, we negotiate about your Giant oil rig, and it's 4th July now, can you see her ??

3.Some one knock my door if I contact my Central Military Commission ??I have no right to ask, and no need to ask also, if they're weak, VN people will find the new talent man for the mission :smokin:
When you are jammed and locked on without means to retaliate, that means your opponent has total air superiority over you. Funny how your defence minister went to China a week after that incident. Also funny how you immediately started looking for countermeasures.

Ask them about it. They'll be very interested to know how you found out such information.

Equal to F-16? What version? Block 10/15/20 are oudated by modern standards. F-16 was introduced in the 1970's. Good job matching that.

When you are jammed and locked on without means to retaliate, that means your opponent has total air superiority over you. Funny how your defence minister went to China a week after that incident. Also funny how you immediately started looking for countermeasures.

Ask them about it. They'll be very interested to know how you found out such information.

1.First version, I don't know much about Jet-tech, so if my men said that, I consider it true, and wait till real combat show out

2.For the incident, I can ask in some Big Vndefence forums, but I don't think some one know and answer .

You must tell your relative to left Vietnam, as soon as possible.

for what? leave hunderds of poor vietnamese jobless? god, you warmongering people know nothing how to develop country, no wonder you aleays making troubles and economy in deep `

for what? leave hunderds of poor vietnamese jobless? god, you warmongering people know nothing how to develop country, no wonder you aleays making troubles and economy in deep `

PLs to read your post above, what I quoted.
We could do business with other people in the world.

Hey, some thing wrong with you bro ??If you don't like Chinese boss, so, don't work for them , don't make the hard thing for another Vnese .We well come all investor, if they do some thign wrong, we will sue them base on the rules.That's all

Hey, some thing wrong with you bro ??If you don't like Chinese boss, so, don't work for them , don't make the hard thing for another Vnese .We well come all investor, if they do some thign wrong, we will sue them base on the rules.That's all

I understand what you mean. You may study in USA, so don't have info about some problem.

doing what business with what people? look at the true situation in vn, your government does not encourage vn private businesses, the amont of corruptions, redtaps and difficulty of setting up companies preventing your own people to have their own business```only those big foreign investors with lots money to bribe your extreemly corrupted politicians can open factories and companies in vn``

and the people (mostly vietcon politicians) we're dealling in with in vn have no knowledge of modern business and financial concepts whatsoever``and this is the reality you have in vn

I understand what you mean. You may study in USA, so don't have info about some problem.

Hey bro,I analyze Vn economy every day, I know quite clearly what's happenning with our idiot economy.Only low educated officer running business and their favorite way is Eating dirty money from foreign investors.

pls read some news about Vn economy before condemning Chinese investors
In Vietnam, Securency has been charged with bribing former Vietnamese central bank governor Le Duc Thuy by providing a scholarship for his son to study at an exclusive English university. Mr Thuy remains a senior figure in the Vietnamese government and chairs the National Committee for Financial Supervision.
Colonel Luong is believed to have used some of the commissions paid to him and CFTD by Securency to fund the education of Mr Thuy's son. Bribery in Vietnam carries the death penalty.
nguoilotgach: Bribe scandal extends to Vietnamese spy colonel

doing what business with what people? look at the true situation in vn, your government does not encourage vn private businesses, the amont of corruptions, redtaps and difficulty of setting up companies preventing your own people to have their own business```only those big foreign investors with lots money to bribe your extreemly corrupted politicians can open factories and companies in vn``

and the people (mostly vietcon politicians) we're dealling in with in vn have no knowledge of modern business and financial concepts whatsoever``and this is the reality you have in vn

What you said, we know, even more in detail. We could not change quickly from economy of center control to free market in short time.
Corruption exist everywhere in the world.

I'm sorry for that you misunderstand me. I know more as quoted.

Btw:our economy still undercontrol, more foreign investor will come and seeking benefit, we arrested some corrupted guys now. Thing getting better if those idiot listen more carefuly from Viet peole.So, let Chinese investor do their business, what we need is force those corrupted and low educated guys retired ASAP !

Btw:our economy still undercontrol, more foreign investor will come and seeking benefit, we arrested some corrupted guys now. Thing getting better if those idiot listen more carefuly from Viet peole.So, let Chinese investor do their business, what we need is force those corrupted and low educated guys retired ASAP !

Ay za, you may Viet-gian.

Ay za, you may Viet-gian.
Oki, so do you have any knowledge in economy bro ??You angrry with Chinese Investor just because they bring lots of Chinese workers ??Why those Ilegal workers can work in VN ??because of our idiot and low educated officers love Eating dirty money and lazy for the duty only.

Even I'm Viet gian, I still better than Le Duc Thuy.

Back
Top Bottom