What's new

Chinese 5th generation J-20 & J-31 - Pics & Videos

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth,+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%27s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+test+flight+2012+%281%29.jpg

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth%252C+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+%25281%2529.jpg

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+prototype++fifth+generation+stealth%252C+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps++plaaf+2012+climb+2nd+3rd+4th+5th+%25286%2529.jpg

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth,+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%27s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+%282%29.jpg

Ushikara - could you pls also give the reference of where these pictures have been taken from?

Dude - I have seen these pictures a billion times... Any new one??

And how do you know that? It's never been tested in combat scenarios as yet. You'll probably get to know this not before 2020!

But yes, it does look sexy! :smitten:

Before going down his throat, maybe you should have realized that he said it in the same context as what you said in a different way.

By the way even PAKFA hasnt been tested in real combat, yet there isnt a day when we won't see people praising it in similar context.

In what ways? What new grounds have it tread upon?

Mate stop this incessant behavior. We know US is the best at building awesome aircrafts, there is no denying that.

But, what is this that if someone else tries to even think about bridging the technological barrier, you start trashing it. We all know, J20, maybe generation behind the all powerful F22, but why always engage in a measurement contest?

Simple fact is, we like it, and cheer whenever China builds something even 1/10 of what US already has. Why? Simple, we get to play with that toy :D

Now, buzz off if it hurts your feelings. I know, I know you're a master designer. Go teach a class in radar cross sections, or metallurgical analysis of light absorbing materials. Or even better, invent a new nano coating for the new and upcoming all red and blue "US of A" 11th-Gen fighter, mightier than the hand of God.

Mate stop this incessant behavior. We know US is the best at building awesome aircrafts, there is no denying that.

But, what is this that if someone else tries to even think about bridging the technological barrier, you start trashing it. We all know, J20, maybe generation behind the all powerful F22, but why always engage in a measurement contest?

Simple fact is, we like it, and cheer whenever China builds something even 1/10 of what US already has. Why? Simple, we get to play with that toy :D

Now, buzz off if it hurts your feelings. I know, I know you're a master designer. Go teach a class in radar cross sections, or metallurgical analysis of light absorbing materials. Or even better, invent a new nano coating for the new and upcoming all red and blue "US of A" 11th-Gen fighter, mightier than the hand of God.
Sounds like it is your feelings that are being hurt than mine.

In what ways? What new grounds have it tread upon?

My question is for Gambit. I want to know the J20 is having euro canards which are mainly for menuverability in close quarter combat. But these guys are using Euro canards on a stealth fighter which is at a disvantage w.r.t RCS reduction. Can u explain my point.

Sounds like it is your feelings that are being hurt than mine.
Ok. I agree! Happy? I'm happy if you're content with your last word.

By the way, I respect you a lot. I always take the time out to read your posts, as they are highly informative. Obviously, you know what you're talking about!

It's just that, I like China trying. What's wrong with that? Anyhow.....

Back
Top Bottom