What's new

Chinease Sees USA/India/Japan Malabar excercise As War driils

Centurion2016

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Chinease not happy about the ANTI SUBMARINE CONTENT seen as SABRE RATTLING by USA JAPAN & INDIA towards China

See this is the very specific China will never be a global power.... these people are so desperate than the Indian media.. India build a bridge they warn.. India conductso naval drill they warn... but of course when they drill with Pakistan on Arabian ocean everybody has to keep calm...

China has huge economy.
But remain a diplomatically isolated country

Other than a few close allys of not so much influence it has now powerful allys.

all around china the big players are with usa be it japan austrlia s korea and india,

Russia will not side with china either amd neither will the arabs.

Since China is a peace loving country what is there to be worried ?

See this is the very specific China will never be a global power.... these people are so desperate than the Indian media.. India build a bridge they warn.. India conductso naval drill they warn... but of course when they drill with Pakistan on Arabian ocean everybody has to keep calm...

It's far beyond drills and exercises now.That was five years ago. Now, PLA is in Kashmir. China is building a mega-project through a disputed territory that India claims. China blocked the UN resolution against a known terrorist Masood Azhar. China blocked India's entry to NSG. The Chinese have made it amply clear that their intention is to go ahead with their antagonistic policy towards India. All bets are off!

Now they really can't complain if India aligns itself with China's rivals. China made the first move. India is merely responding here. Luckily for us, we now have a govt. in Delhi that understands this game China is playing and is not a bunch of baisakhi-chors like Salman Khursheed and co.

India's immediate job now is to hold China off from any major military aggression and develop its capabilities and, most importantly, economy and sphere of influence.

Last edited:
It's far beyond drills and exercises now.That was five years ago. Now, PLA is in Kashmir. China is building a mega-project through a disputed territory that India claims. China blocked the UN resolution against a known terrorist Masood Azhar. China blocked India's entry to NSG. The Chinese have made it amply clear that their intention is to go ahead with their antagonistic policy towards India. All bets are off!

Now they really can't complain if India aligns itself with China's rivals. China made the first move. India is merely responding here. Luckily for us, we now have a govt. in Delhi that understands this game China is playing and is not a bunch of baisakhi-chors like Salman Khursheed and co.

India's immediate job now is to hold China off from any major military aggression and develop its capabilities and, most importantly, economy and sphere of influence.

It was China's choice and China chose to keep India as an enemy.

It was China's choice and China chose to keep India as an enemy.

Which is a shame actually. Taking opposite sides to India on issues worthless to China's strategic rise ( Masood Azhar, NSG, Doklam) is something China could have easily avoided.

I mean seriously, on one side you're mired in all kinds of issues in the South China Sea and you also need India's co-operation on issues such as Climate Change and trade, and on the other hand you're opening a new, completely uncalled for, front on the Himalayas? This is seriously stupid planning, and coming from rational actors like the Chinese, this is completely beyond all logic.

I can understand stupid short-sighted actions of Pakistan Army. That's who they are. I just can't understand when a rising power like China starts behaving the same moronic way. Sangat-ka-asar, I guess?

Which is a shame actually. Taking opposite sides to India on issues worthless to China's strategic rise ( Masood Azhar, NSG, Doklam) is something China could have easily avoided.

I mean seriously, on one side you're mired in all kinds of issues in the South China Sea and you also need India's co-operation on issues such as Climate Change and trade, and on the other hand you're opening a new, completely uncalled for, front on the Himalayas? This is seriously stupid planning, and coming from rational actors like the Chinese, this is completely beyond all logic.

I can understand stupid short-sighted actions of Pakistan Army. That's who they are. I just can't understand when a rising power like China starts behaving the same moronic way. Sangat-ka-asar, I guess?

maybe it wouldnt be so bad if india actually tried to find out why india caused 1962 war

maybe it wouldnt be so bad if india actually tried to find out why india caused 1962 war
Last time we dint have Singapore on our side ,this time we have them on our side and their airforce F-16s are stationed in India to take on China ,they will bomb the $h!t out of chinese

Ah what does it mean to lay roads where no soul is present? chinese plant infrastructure for war on our borders and we cant do normal training exercise ? Wow hypocrisy of the highest order.

Last time we dint have Singapore on our side ,this time we have them on our side and their airforce F-16s are stationed in India to take on China ,they will bomb the $h!t out of chinese

We r only doing u favour to let u all understand f-16.

Its due to the kindness of our govt to grant u this request.

Cos u lousy pple in india cannot manage your adversaries

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom