What's new

China’s Xiaomi strikes ahead of iPhone 6

Is it different than Huawei ascend P7?

Sorry to ask this question as i am not very good with technology.

i am using the P7, and it works fine for me.
D series target at performance and P series target at art of design as I know.[/quote]

its strange though, you used almost all of well-known Chinese brands and all with bad experiences, and given the record of you've been one of those clueless deluded China bashers``so```, lol````at least make your story with a line of logic, then bash on us ok?

Buying Huawei and ZTE were not by choice, here Tata Indicom CDMA service was offering those bundled phones with unlimited peer to peer calls, that's why I bought them. And for Lenovo, I thought it would be good, only to realize later that I was wrong. If you want, then I can
courier it back to you. :)

Why don't you buy Indian micromax? Even if you think their quality is inferior beyond contemplation, you should support local industry. Every rupee you give to them could mean one less child dying of malnutrition.

I would rather donate the money directly for them.

Price need not be the only criterion for buying phones.
Cut the crap, my Indian friend. What do you know about quality and price? I have used Samsung and within 1 month, it broke on me. I have used Sony and within 2 weeks, it broke on me. But you will NEVER EVER see me complaining about the quality of those two. Not because I don't know that there are flaw in their tech. I do. After all, I am a software engineering. Fact remains, all companies have equal quality with small margin of defective product. The difference here is our Chinese firms do not offer After Product Service nor do they have excellent customer service OUTSIDE of China. That is understandable because of distance and logistics reason. So when you buy a Chinese product. You enjoy high quality and low price but you will not receive After Product Service. This is area that you build your brand, along with marketing. You pay for what you got. Understand, my friend?

I think ViVO design is also very beautifu ,some even better than Huawei ..
xplay3s-b-6.jpg
xshot-b-8.jpg
xshot-b-10.jpg

Cut the crap, my Indian friend. What do you know about quality and price? I have used Samsung and within 1 month, it broke on me. I have used Sony and within 2 weeks, it broke on me. But you will NEVER EVER see me complaining about the quality of those two. Not because I don't know that there are flaw in their tech. I do. After all, I am a software engineering. Fact remains, all companies have equal quality with small margin of defective product. The difference here is our Chinese firms do not offer After Product Service nor do they have excellent customer service OUTSIDE of China. That is understandable because of distance and logistics reason. So when you buy a Chinese product. You enjoy high quality and low price but you will not receive After Product Service. This is area that you build your brand, along with marketing. You pay for what you got. Understand, my friend?

There is a reason why chinese products have a distinct reputation of "Cheap quality, cheap price" around the world. "Price" is the only USP chinese products have, quality and innovation are not your forte. :)

There is a reason why chinese products have a distinct reputation of "Cheap quality, cheap price" around the world. "Price" is the only USP chinese products have, quality and innovation are not your forte. :)

Huawei has improved quality.

Those might be manufactured in China.
There is a reason that when most of Chinese buy something (assuming cost is not an issue) and an option given to choose between Chinese and Japanese/ European they will choose non Chinese 9 out of 10 times.

There is lot Chinese companies have to do in field of innovation and Quality!

There is a reason that when most of Chinese buy something (assuming cost is not an issue) and an option given to choose between Chinese and Japanese/ European they will choose non Chinese 9 out of 10 times.

Huawei and Lenovo have made it into the German upscale market, the most discriminate market in the world. If they can make it here, they can make it everywhere.

Huawei and Lenovo have made it into the German upscale market, the most discriminate market in the world. If they can make it here, they can make it everywhere.

Yes they are doing good!
Look at their USP..you will know!!

Also, both of these companies has hired thousands of foreigners and it start to reflect in to their products!

that's not true. Like TV, Refrigerator, Washer, air conditioner....20years ago you may find many foreign brands, like Panasonic, Sanyo, Sony.....all were very popular, but now they are gone, totally disappear from the market, and all replacements are Chinese home brand such as Haier, TCL, Hisense, Gree... those brands take above 95% market share in China, and now smartphone will possibly follow the same step, with maybe only iphone left for its fans. I don't see Samsung has a bright future in China. Foreign brand can only take some very niche market in China on categories mentioned above. In passenger vehicle market, it is true foreign brands dominate, especially for luxury car, BMW, Benz, and Audi are the ones. But all those "foreign cars" are still made in China, with many auto parts including engine locally produced. On the other hand, Chinese companies dominate truck market at home, which is also No. 1 market in the world in terms of sales.

that's not true. Like TV, Refrigerator, Washer, air conditioner....20years ago you may find many foreign brands, like Panasonic, Sanyo, Sony.....all were very popular, but now they are gone, totally disappear from the market, and all replacements are Chinese home brand such as Haier, TCL, Hisense, Gree... those brands take above 95% market share in China, and now smartphone will possibly follow the same step, with maybe only iphone left for its fans. I don't see Samsung has a bright future in China. Foreign brand can only take some very niche market in China on categories mentioned above. In passenger vehicle market, it is true foreign brands dominate, especially for luxury car, BMW, Benz, and Audi are the ones. But all those "foreign cars" are still made in China, with many auto parts including engine locally produced. On the other hand, Chinese companies dominate truck market at home, which is also No. 1 market in the world in terms of sales.

All examples you've mentioned are product of very good policy implemented by Chinese Govt. decades back. Most of these factories were set up by foreign companies or helped by those companies to setup and produce goods based on material of process of their selection. No or very little innovation involved in it.

It helped China in long run. Now Chinese product are almost on par with normal brands out side China. But even today Chinese more inclined to choose product made out side it they get choice.

Yes they are doing good!
Look at their USP..you will know!!

Also, both of these companies has hired thousands of foreigners and it start to reflect in to their products!

It doesn't matter who they hire as long as the top floor gives the right direction. How many foreign top engineers or designers do you think work for BMW or Mercedes or Siemens?

Back
Top Bottom