What's new

China's Wu beats Phelps in 200m butterfly

wu beat phelps last year but didnt do too well in the swimming world champs, the pressure got to wu.

hopefully wu performs his best in the final of the london olympics.

sun yang is my favourite swimmer, he is cool, relaxed and confident.

wu beat phelps last year but didnt do too well in the swimming world champs, the pressure got to wu.

hopefully wu performs his best in the final of the london olympics.

sun yang is my favourite swimmer, he is cool, relaxed and confident.

At least we got a strong swimming team for the Olympic Games of this year, but remember our swimming team from 2008 was almost nonexistent for the gold medal competition, especially for the male swimmers. :coffee:

He is unprecedented. He has won everything in the sport. He is the KING!
Lin_Dan_.jpg

lin87.jpg

Big population doesn't mean that much,just look at indians,they are "the sick men of asia" in modern times.

I give indians credits for cricket and field hockey. may be shooting and tennis men's double.

Not related to your posting, Pakistani brothers are good at squash and of course they are pedigrees in field hockey and cricket.

World Aquatics Ch 2011: Swimming, Women's 200 m individual medley, Final - YouTube

Ye Shiwen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one of my favourite moments from last year swimming world champs.
ye shiwen is only 16 years old and won gold, what a last 50 meters, she is an incredible talent.

Tang Yi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tang yi is another amazing talent but needs to perform well in individual events in london.
she completely dominated the youth olympics in 2010.

Swimming at the 2011 World Aquatics Championships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we got 2nd in the most golds and 2nd in the total medals in swimming.
we are now ahead of australia who was always the challenger to the US swimming might.
another area where US vs china rivalry......swimming.

For every fat Chinese kid, there are probably 5 American ones. That's being generous.
So what? At least no Americans here make sweeping generalizations like this...

Chinese are simply more physically fit than others. That is because we don't allow ourselves to become fat and dumb.
The Chinese members here have every right to be proud of their athletes, after all, the aspired goals and theme of the Olympics are: 'Citius, Altius, Fortius' (Faster, Higher, Stronger). And it is demanded of every athlete from every nation to best who came before them. But spare us all the feeble attempt at subtle racial superiority claim.

Chinese members are highly prejudiced people when it comes to US (in their language white man), Indians , Viets and many more. Generalizing will only harm their thinking capabilities.By the way I am really amazed with China's rapid progress in sports and olympics. Hope our good for nothing government learn something from them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom