What's new

China's World: Philippines Looks to Revive U.S. Naval Base

Philippines should be wiped off the world map along with its bananas.

The do it come at us bro! I think since you wanna do what the Nazi's and Imperial Japan was going i think you people should be the one who should be wipe out heck the world will thank the people or nation who did it i mean no more illegal drugs, illegal smuggling of products from china or resources smuggling of resources taken from the Philippines and other nations by your kind, no more fake poorly copied products and more importantly no more imperial aggression and peace in the Region far more better than

The do it come at us bro! I think since you wanna do what the Nazi's and Imperial Japan was going i think you people should be the one who should be wipe out heck the world will thank the people or nation who did it i mean no more illegal drugs, illegal smuggling of products from china or resources smuggling of resources taken from the Philippines and other nations by your kind, no more fake poorly copied products and more importantly no more imperial aggression and peace in the Region far more better than

Why are you mad, My Filipino friend?

Why are you mad, My Filipino friend?

First am not your f2cking friends friends do not build bases in one's waters so close we can see it as bright as day or steal resources or smuggle it out of the country of said friend country or smuggle dangerous poorly copied goods or help fund commie insurgence past present. And second of all we are not f2cking friends

Back
Top Bottom