What's new

China's what-if Stealth Bomber projects H-8/-9/-10

Nuclear missiles carrying stealth bombers:what::what:
Some thing is wrong here.
Now the Chinese have come up with missiles carrying the aircraft :azn:(its usually the other way around) or did Sirlankan make a error here:woot::woot:

Please check out the post right above yours.

any photos of the baby have araised if yes please post some and what type are that F 117 , B 2 or F 22

Dear Trex,

Why should West be arrogant about something they are light years ahead off ?

Have you ever heard of an European being caught in China trying to steal their technology ? Compare that to the number of Chinese origin people caught worldwide trying to steal US and EU tech.

If China is so good in high tech manufacture why was the Maglev train imported from Germany ?

Why are the J10 Engines being imported from Russia ? It should be easy for the Chinese to make their own aero engines if they are so developed ?

Why do they want EU to lift the arms embargo on them if they so good in military technology ?

Don't let you hatred for EU cloud your judgement.

Regards

Ok, buddy, why don't you answer these questions first.

Has Europe sent a man to space?
Does Europe have the world's fastest supercomputers?
Does Europe have the world's longest-range hybrid?
Is Europe named the "green technology leader" of the world?
Does Europe have the world's highest number of scientific papers?
Is Europe one of the world's 3 largest technology innovators?
Is Europe referred to as an emerging tech superpower by worldwide sources?

The answer to all above questions: N-O

China sent a man to space.
China has the world's 2nd fastest supercomputer.
China has a 400-km-range production hybrid.
China holds status of current green tech leader.
China has the largest number of scientific papers each year.
China is the world's 3rd largest innovator and fastest-growing.
China is named an emerging tech superpower by worldwide articles.

Did Europe invent gunpowder? Rockets? War kites? Bombs? Cannons?

Again, the answer is no.

So, your argument is only based on opinion, not fact. China many not be as grand as Russia in present aviation tech, but in 10 years I can guarantee you that will be reversed, due to the pace of development.

Oh, by the way, China has recently unveiled multiple indigenous maglev systems that outperform all of German maglevs.

Oh, by the way again, the Royal Navy's commander-in-chief recently admitted in a news article that the Royal Navy was jealous of PLA Navy technology.

welll as i said india only can dream to be like china but they dont have any balls to counter china as any other country in the world too USA super power also scared of china what is india for china piece of cake

So you trolled and bought India in discussion.

Use your head, long range bomber is for attacking long range, for countries sharing border you dont need long range bombers. India-China will never have such a war anyways, however we will be having many more piece of cakes. :rofl:

Last edited:
^^^ that's below the belt my friend, the flooding in Pakistan is a tragedy and many people lost their lives and homes, there's nothing to laugh about.

I know bro. The word flood was symbolic. Since they blamed India for floods too. I changed the word though. :)

The article posted by Sri Langkan is full of bad English grammar, how can anyone believe in the story. H-10 is just a fan boy story.

Nuclear missiles carrying stealth bombers:what::what:
Some thing is wrong here.
Now the Chinese have come up with missiles carrying the aircraft :azn:(its usually the other way around) or did Sirlankan make a error here:woot::woot:

The H-8 bomber carries HN-2 and HN-3 cruise missiles, which can carry nuclear warheads. I'm guessing the CJ-10 and DH-10 cruise missiles will also be carried.

Stealth Bomber are you joking me ? Except the US, no other country has the tech even close enough to make something like this. China is yet to manufacture a proper 4.5 generation engine and your talking about stealth bombers, wake up and smell the coffee.

Pakistani brothers: Sorry to disappoint but this doesn't seem to be a genuine aircraft and has been debunked on both Tiexue and Sinodefence (as well as common sense) a while back.

Sri Lankan and fellow Chinese posters: Please try to avoid posting YY (wet dream, best translation in English any ways) articles on the China Defence section. It gives China a bad name and would often attract trolls who, for once, has a somewhat legit reason China bashing. Thank you.

But the H-8 is a real aircraft.

BTW, don't read Tiexue or Sinodefence. They're all forums (which mean they're bullcrap).

Back
Top Bottom