What's new

China's what-if Stealth Bomber projects H-8/-9/-10

Perhaps you forgot to mention Peter Truong with a troll gun was the only survivor from that UFO crash, btw, nice group picture of you from....look forward for more.:azn:

Certainly, you also do know that the USA law would protect all of her citizens as well. We would not tolerate any form of threats or violation of our personal privacy or safety. You'd know better regarding these issues.

Certainly, you also do know that the USA law would protect all of her citizens as well. We would not tolerate any form of threats or violation of our personal privacy or safety. You'd know better regarding these issues.
Did that include the natives and the slaves too?

You must be freaking out of you mind, how did i threatening and violating your so-called privacy or safety when you yourself posting and sharing all those personal craps on the net? NEW to the internet?:lol:
BTW, i really doubt John mccain will agreed with your so-called declaration though.;)

chinabomber3.jpg

That's a japanese fighter concept... :co
Mitsubishi ATD-X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can't wait to post the "leaked" photos of the Death-star the US is building near Endor.

You must be freaking out of you mind, how did i threatening and violating your so-called privacy or safety when you yourself posting and sharing all those personal craps on the net? NEW to the internet?:lol:
BTW, i really doubt John mccain will agreed with your so-called declaration though.;)

To many of us, this is not a laughing issue when our personal liberty is violated. It's highly unethical and also an act of misconduct for anyone to hack into our private information and display it in the public without our consent. It's a whole lot more serious issue when you act on behalf of any other entity or branch of a gov't as well. Certainly, the People Republic of China does have many interests in the US and it's not that difficult for the US' law to interven on any citizen's behalf. Perhaps, you have no no respect for individual privacy or personal liberty and/or getting used of acting like a thug with your own people. It's an entirely different scenerio in the US until you could learn how serious it is. Please confer with China's State Department (Foreign Affairs) to conduct yourself better in the international community.

Did that include the natives and the slaves too?

S10, you said that a guy from CJDBY said that the H-X was shaped like an upside down bat.

My question is, does he know any dates regarding the H-X program or what stage of development the H-X is in?

Please risk your life to take some photos for us. We will miss you. Thanks.:cheesy:

do you know what a death star is? ! Its a super secret 7th gen aircraft that can go upto mach 30. Endor is the name of the base its being built. :tup:

i kid you not!

Why should Stealth Bomber has 150ton weight, 4 engine,10.000km range? Why should bomber cost 1 billion $?
How are your opinion about smaller, cheaper, stealth middle range bomber like a TU22 or AVRO VULCAN ?

For example
Range:6000km
Speed: Hi-subsonic 0.9mach
Engine: 2xGeneral Electric F118(2x85 without a.burner)
Empty weight 30 ton.
Payload: 8 ton
Bomb bay lenght 6m
6x Tomahawk or 5 x AGM86 or Harpon etc.
China-Stealth-Fighter-Bomber.jpg

csm_04051__I_F_19_STEALTH_FIGHTER_46cde21736.jpg

China-new-stealth-fighter.jpg

Russian+PAK-DA+Stealth+Bomber.png

Last edited:
Since non of these fan-boy/what-if projects ever existed, these threads were merged.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom