What's new

China's War Plans For India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on pot or what? Do read what you write or its just that you lack basic common sense and level of understanding, as you cross all limits of absurdity cum sanity with ease?:rofl:

common sense comes from basic facts.

Denial of facts equals on pot, it won't help you.

first, look at your hands,how dirty they are...you people are the murderer of millions of innocent lives ...Plz do not ask us to learrn yours type of social science and Democracy...:wave:

My hands? I haven't voted your murderous politicians.

We have problems in this country, we never deny that. But we don't murder our kids. Period!

... "A country...hardly 63 years of Independence,with continuous growth in economy, pressure of External and Internal threats(terrorism and Naxalism) to its existence and democracy.., growing Military power..still defeating all odds and making its presence on world map...Bro, its easy to make comment on others...But very difficult to judge himself...

You are so hilarious that you’ve descended to a lunatic stage.

Basic fact tells that PRC was established in 1949, India was independent in 1947.

You find a lot of pretexts to excuses India’s from this and from that, don’t your feeble brain ever thought that PRC has 2 year less time than yours to establish itself? Even so, don’t your week mind ever thought China has achieved much much more than you in general? :cheesy:

China executes more of its own citizens than whole world combined. Not to mention CCP infamous organ trade and Nuclear tests that led to death of many chinese citizens led by your leaders.

In India, married couples (specially poor ones) have more than 2 kids that can strech upto 10. Indian govt is not responsible if 8 kids die due to inability of parents to nourish them.

China restricts Parents to have more than 1 kid, India (or better call nature) makes them learn the hard way. Fate of Kids and family planing lies in citizens and thats called empowerment.

So forward my message to commies next time they arrive to change your diapers.

Perhaps China does execute more its CRIMINAL citizens than any other countries. I couldn’t believe that you handicapped brain would actually condemn a thing that worthy hailing.

This is precisely why India is a murder capital of the world. This is because all your criminals are roaming freely on the street to find a pray, and 30% of your parliament members are criminal as well.

As a result, you have 2 million fewer diapers to change every year.

Restriction of birth was a policy mostly phased out in China. Moreover, it is not murder of children, such as 2 mils in number, and yet no criminals are put under punishment. Incredible!

Just like many here!!! But we are not ashamed of our homeland like you!!!

Are you so fool that you can't read it? I mean, the flag?

So now the CPC started democracy courses?

Stop proving that your brain is actually more handicapped than we estimated! That will only make you appear wiser.

Your taste is very low!!! I don't expect better from you. No people murder his/her own child but you cannot understand that. I can give a similar answer for you regarding China but I should not. Look at you, there are many guys here talking for their respective countries but you are the only one who is ashamed of your nationality! I feel really sorry, not for you but for your country! Good bye!

You have no taste, mate! This is precisely where the incredible things happen. No criminal caught responsible to the murderous deeds means the murderous scene will keep existing.

Sorry for my country? Bet you, clown. Better sorry for your 2 millions kids than for American people. Our economy is bad but we still feed your 200,000 illegal immigrates, you ingrate!

Perhaps China does execute more its CRIMINAL citizens than any other countries. I couldn’t believe that you handicapped brain would actually condemn a thing that worthy hailing.

This is precisely why India is a murder capital of the world. This is because all your criminals are roaming freely on the street to find a pray, and 30% of your parliament members are criminal as well.

As a result, you have 2 million fewer diapers to change every year.

Restriction of birth was a policy mostly phased out in China. Moreover, it is not murder of children, such as 2 mils in number, and yet no criminals are put under punishment. Incredible!

Our President was never involved in sex scandals :rofl:

Moreover our politicians were never involved in killing millions of Afghanis and Iraqis:sniper:

Thats one parameter to understand if China will support India for the Veto Power or not. I am not saying because I love China or take India as rivalry, but from the facts on ground and the geo-political developments of the past few years, one can clearly read that China is taking India a threat and India is taking China an equal threat. China will not support India until unless India leave the US camp and becomes ally with China against common enemies.

Sir don't believe china so much.US was your ally during 1971.See how the US is treating you now.World politics change very fast. It is better to build a good relationship between us (Pakistan and India).We should not belive the BIG GIANTS (USA & CHINA)

AS far as Present is concerned, Neither pak-indo have any war plan for each other, nor Sino-india have such plan...But I can say with guarantee that USA do...to remain in lead role by disturbing growth of Asia by various means...
Stronger the Asian giants...Weaker the USA's interference..:cheers:

Last edited:
Eh? Could you elaborate?

BTW, what happened the last time when someone said "I hate you" to Paramount Leader Hu Jintao?

people say it all the time, some say worse. I hate Hu myself, but not for any specific policy since he doesn't set those. He's just too soft on the West and India, he doesn't even dare talk medium, not to even say talk big like Indian leaders. The vice president Xi Jinping is alot better, at least he dares tell the foreigners to f* off even if he doesn't set policy.

Hu doesn't even matter, our specific leaders never do. If Hu was assassinated tomorrow, the next leader would come into power and continue his policies, just as Hu continued those of Jiang who continued those of Deng. Our policies are never decided by one person, no large country (except maybe India and Russia) has policies dictated by one person.

ok ,you gavee a fine example of american philosophy,,,..Bro am not talking abt hiroshima and nagasaki...and BTW ask the victims of that bombing,..whether it was correct or not? and he(gpit) was trying to teach the meaning.of democracy and social science to India..,which is ,infact, Largest democacy in world...See friend Odds are everywhere,so as in India..but...it is coping well with its all problems...Just put yourself in this Situation, "A country...hardly 63 years of Independence,with continuous growth in economy, pressure of External and Internal threats(terrorism and Naxalism) to its existence and democracy.., growing Military power..still defeating all odds and making its presence on world map...Bro, its easy to make comment on others...But very difficult to judge himself...

Sounds like India indeed was not a nation until 1947. Prior to that, India is a civilization with many states. If India was not a country and has nothing prior to 1947, than the country of India can make claim only with treaties and agreements it make with other countries after 1947. Anything prior to that is null and void.

you should indeed be proud of India's acheivement after 1947 as its a young nation.Congraduations for all the achievements.

people say it all the time, some say worse. I hate Hu myself, but not for any specific policy since he doesn't set those. He's just too soft on the West and India, he doesn't even dare talk medium, not to even say talk big like Indian leaders. The vice president Xi Jinping is alot better, at least he dares tell the foreigners to f* off even if he doesn't set policy.

Hu doesn't even matter, our specific leaders never do. If Hu was assassinated tomorrow, the next leader would come into power and continue his policies, just as Hu continued those of Jiang who continued those of Deng. Our policies are never decided by one person, no large country (except maybe India and Russia) has policies dictated by one person.

In the US, the Obama regime consist of one pennicle of power enbodied by the Pontius Maximus Barack Hussien Obama.

I do not believe that the India president has the power to dictate. Only Putin is the dictator of Russia.

As for China, it need another revolution to have leader that can shift course like Mao and Deng. Otherwise, China will continue to follow the Deng XioPing line for a long long time. But why not? its working out fine for the Chinese.

Only myopic and brainwashed persons would perceive as you do… if you can read Chinese, you’ll find how many people curse CPC members/corrupted officials in a much cruel way than yours.

In addition, China has different election than yours… BTW, does your type of election prevent 2 million children from dying every year? Or rather, it put 2 million children on death rope every year? :disagree:

BTW again, notorious performance of your system, albeit copy/pasted from UK, gives a bad name to democracy. :tdown:

So what type of election does china have ?Yeah where the big papa befor leaving his office elects his new stooge.U have mistaken it for election buddy,which is only a privilege of the free nations of the world, and not some slave population like urs.
Poverty and prosperity in any land are ephermal parts of the all pervading history.It just took 200 years of looting by the british for India to convert from the golden bird to a destitute country.And it will not take more than 20 years for India to reach that pinnacle again.Though ur wet dreams of being the sole global power would be cut short in the process ,sorry for that .
democracy is a process that has been adopted by the 187 countries ,all courtesy to modern british parliamentary system.And it works wel for us.Soryy to inform u but we are not interested in ur retarted system of ringaringaroses election.

Their kids don't even have the freedom to live to adult, how can they vote? From graveyard??

there is news for u ,India is the largets democracy.with more than 600mn voters.r u suggesting that these voters have been dropping from the sky.U sure are one jerk of highest lunacy.

So what type of election does china have ?Yeah where the big papa befor leaving his office elects his new stooge.U have mistaken it for election buddy,which is only a privilege of the free nations of the world, and not some slave population like urs.
Poverty and prosperity in any land are ephermal parts of the all pervading history.It just took 200 years of looting by the british for India to convert from the golden bird to a destitute country.And it will not take more than 20 years for India to reach that pinnacle again.Though ur wet dreams of being the sole global power would be cut short in the process ,sorry for that .

China is not the sole global power. US is the sole global power and will be so for the forseable future.

Every country has poor and destitute. But India's poor is perpetual by Hindu religious belief. Also, you miss a "0" or two beside the word "20". Please check your spelling before you post. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom