What's new

China's vaccine map: Efficacy of Sinopharm's COVID-19 vaccines proved again in new trials

It means Indonesia got much more vaccine from China than other countries.

Yup, we already received 93 million vaccines where almost all are Sinovacs :partay:

But most of it in a form of raw material that still needs to be processed in our state owned pharmacy company, PT Biofarma, so the rates of people get the vaccines is relatively slow compared to countries like USA or China, but still higher than average number in Asia

Yup, we already received 93 million vaccines where almost all are Sinovacs :partay:

But most of it in a form of raw material that still needs to be processed in our state owned pharmacy company, PT Biofarma, so the rates of people get the vaccines is relatively slow compared to countries like USA or China, but still higher than average number in Asia
Cool. I see the numbers posted by Jakarta Globe, quite encouraging.

Most importantly, because of Sinovacs is COVID-19 inactivated vaccine, it's very safe.

The number of Covid-19 deaths among health workers in the study

GroupsDeathsTotal%
Not vaccinated1728,0550.66
Vaccinated with the first dose38,4580.03
Vaccinated with the second dose191,7770.001

Source: Health Ministry

The number of Covid-19 hospitalization among health workers in the study

GroupsHospitalizationTotal%
Not vaccinated10228,0550.36
Vaccinated with the first dose248,4580.20
Vaccinated with the second dose791,7770.007

The number of Covid-19 infection among health workers in the study

GroupsInfectedTotal%
Not vaccinated2,43128,0558.66
Vaccinated with the first dose6578,4587.76
Vaccinated with the second dose52191,7770.56

Source: Health Ministry

It is so obvious that the 5 eyes Alliance and their allies deliberately and trying very hard to keep out Chinese vaccines so that they can continue to dominate the rest of the world of vaccines.

The bad news for them is China don't give a damn and its mass productions is causing these Western Pharmaceutical companies big headaches as they are eating into their projected share of the cakes.

We never see China promoting their vaccines ans there is always markets everywhere.

As President Xi said, China vaccines are for the greater good of the people of the world.

Serbia which sends its SOS to China after failing to secure any frim EU received her delivery within days.

Today Serbia is the most vaccinated nation in Europe and the vaccines worked. No need to promote or advertise.

Last edited:
According to the latest news by China News Medias, China has already vaccinated almost 800 Million of her population by today.

And Chinese vaccines are effective against the latest B1.617 Indian Variants according to Dr Oon Chong Jin, a WHO consultant at Mt. Elizabeth Medical Centre in Singapore.

I do not wish to post what he said about Pflizer vaccines in here.

China will achieve a billion vaccination target very soon. :coffee:

According to the latest news by China News Medias, China has already vaccinated almost 800 Million of her population by today.

And Chinese vaccines are effective against the latest B1.617 Indian Variants according to Dr Oon Chong Jin, a WHO consultant at Mt. Elizabeth Medical Centre in Singapore.

I do not wish to post what he said about Pflizer vaccines in here.

China will achieve a billion vaccination target very soon. :coffee:

I had my second Pfizer shot very recently and I am just fine.

I had my second Pfizer shot very recently and I am just fine.

Statistically from what I read, most people would be OK and won't get the side effects after receiving the vaccines but incidences of side effects of Pfizer appears to be on the higher side.

Glad to learn you are safe.

Statistically from what I read, most people would be OK and won't get the side effects after receiving the vaccines but incidences of side effects of Pfizer appears to be on the higher side.

Glad to learn you are safe.

Thanks! I hope you and your family and friends are safe.

here is the real news:
China's COVID-19 vaccines don't appear to be effective at preventing outbreaks in the real world

"In the Seychelles, Chile, and Uruguay, all of whom have used Sinopharm or ... Sinovac in their mass vaccination efforts, cases have surged even as doses were given out," The Washington Post reports.

And in Bahrain, one of the first countries to embrace the Sinopharm shot, The Wall Street Journal adds, "daily COVID-19 deaths have leapt to 12 per million people in recent weeks — an outbreak nearly five times more lethal than India's — prompting the island nation's government to shut down shopping malls and restaurants in an effort to limit the spread."

Yup and we know how the Indian vaccines got rejected by the Brazilians. Lol

American Medical Association, that's encouraging.

I just want to say our life is still very long.

But the vaccine has an expired date, which is between one to two years after the second shot.

Just imagine if you are taking a high-risk vaccine every one or two years...

You are fine for now, or for several times of vaccinated, but who knows it will be perfect all the time.

Not to mention the unknown long-term side effect.

Despite Sinovac or other traditional vaccines is less effective, but it's much safer.

And in Bahrain, one of the first countries to embrace the Sinopharm shot, The Wall Street Journal adds, "daily COVID-19 deaths have leapt to 12 per million people in recent weeks — an outbreak nearly five times more lethal than India's — prompting the island nation's government to shut down shopping malls and restaurants in an effort to limit the spread."

The real reason behind this new outburst in Bahrain is not sinopharm but the carelessness of locals during ramadan and eid. Mind you, a high percentage of Bahraini population have opted to pfizer so the same could be said about efficacy of pfizer. Don't know why the Wall street journal failed to mention pfizer.

Just to let you know, I am based in bahrain and can easily say that whatever is said by Wall Street Journal about Bahrain and sinopharm is pure bullsh!t.

Says the one from the country where covid kills by the thousands. Come to China. No covid. :china::enjoy:
Yes more the proof you developed the virus in your labs and unleashed it on your enemy nation. You did not had guts to fight face to face with those enemies!!

Yes more the proof you developed the virus in your labs and unleashed it on your enemy nation. You did not had guts to fight face to face with those enemies!!

All is fair in love and war. Bio weapon is future of warfare. Get used to it. :china::enjoy:
50 percent efficacy is very good ?

On par with flu shot. Actually flu shot in the US has efficiency less than 50%.

All is fair in love and war. Bio weapon is future of warfare. Get used to it. :china::enjoy:

The world will realize this soon and you think only you can unleash bio weapon on world wait for one to. Come your way and wipe you off..

Back
Top Bottom