What's new

China’s Type 99A main battle tank deployed in high-altitude border defense frontier: reports

I love how much trash the Indians here talk. China actually deploys domestically produced gear to the frontline and for all of the Indians blusters, their Arjuns, Tejas, and even domestically made artillery are no-shows. Why is there even a debate?

Last edited:
I love how much trash the Indians here talk. China actually deploys domestically produced gear to the frontline and for all of the Indiana’s’ blisters, their Arjuns, Tejas, and even domestically made artillery are no-shows. Why is there even a debate?

your tanks are...as capable as...T90? Even you can't be that delusional :rofl: :rofl:

T90S,lol.. 1000hp, lacked of situational awareness, no hunter-killer mode or what so ever.
Type 99A on the other hand 1500 integrated power pack, hunter-killer mode fcs, high situational awareness, fy 4(5) ERA.

You are putting too much thoughts into this by comparing specs. All you really have to do is to ask them to produce a video of Indian armor in the Ladakh region actually firing a round from 2020 till now. If they can’t then they should shut the hell up.

I’m not even talking about the main gun. Even the mounted machine gun is fine.

You are putting too much thoughts into this by comparing specs. All you really have to do is to ask them to produce a video of Indian armor in the Ladakh region actually firing a round from 2020 till now. If they can’t then they should shut the hell up.

I’m not even talking about the main gun. Even the mounted machine gun is fine.

So from 'see we have tanks' it's 'let me see if you can fire your guns. I'm amazed at how even a random chinese dude like you knows more than one of the biggest professional armies in the world.

So from 'see we have tanks' it's 'let me see if you can fire your guns. I'm amazed at how even a random chinese dude like you knows more than one of the biggest professional armies in the world.
stop thumping your floppy moobs. China has more air cover for its tanks in that region than the size of the entire indian air farts. just like those 40 indians that got beaten to death, your tanks wouldn't know what hit them. you've already lost almost 1200 sq km to China in ladhak alone...take my advice, cut your losses and run for your lives with your tail between your legs as you usually do. Chinese are just naturally more aggressive than indians can ever be, they are the land of Kung Fu while you are the land of kamasutra for pete's sakes. just give it up.

I love how much trash the Indians here talk. China actually deploys domestically produced gear to the frontline and for all of the Indiana’s’ blisters, their Arjuns, Tejas, and even domestically made artillery are no-shows. Why is there even a debate?

They don't even use domestic rifles. India = Late Qing.

So you will defeat non-existant Arjun Tanks in Ladak...or are you in a state of shock that superior T90s are prowling to demolish the PLA over there?
Lmfaooo SUPERIOR T-90S? The one with a 1000hp engine and the one that lacks even a Hunter X Killer mode? The one with whose ERA is a joke compared to T99?

Type 99 absolutely SHITS on T90S.

And that's putting aside the fact that light tanks are much more suitable for Ladakh.

You don't have, you import ok, once yours get destroyed, it will take years to import. Meh Meh Meh my lil goat. Lol
Indian loses 1000 tanks takes 5 years to import. China loses 1000 tanks it makes 20000 tanks to replace it. better compare India to nigeria.

Indian loses 1000 tanks takes 5 years to import. China loses 1000 tanks it makes 20000 tanks to replace it. better compare India to nigeria.

How dare you compare Nigeria to India. Nigerians eat more calories and have higher GDP per capita than Indians.

You don't have, you import ok, once yours get destroyed, it will take years to import. Meh Meh Meh my lil goat. Lol
so we'll import more. Surely it's not the chinese people who pay for our tanks. So that should not pinch you. Right now the discussion is on theatre deployment. We got T-90s againt your junk tanks. You can't counter them.
Why bother. He is probably the type who thinks that staged cardboard explosions are the epitome of AI drone tech.

It's a very accurate viduslization if the tanks are chinese. They're pretty much made of cardboard anyway.
Lmfaooo SUPERIOR T-90S? The one with a 1000hp engine and the one that lacks even a Hunter X Killer mode? The one with whose ERA is a joke compared to T99?

Type 99 absolutely SHITS on T90S.

And that's putting aside the fact that light tanks are much more suitable for Ladakh.

Sure bro. And the JF17 is superior to F22 too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom