What's new

China's truck and chopper based swarm drone launchers, 200 drones each launch

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China's truck and chopper based swarm drone launchers, 200 drones can be released each launch, they can patrol the sky in different battle formations, once a target is locked, the drones will turn themselves into missiles to destroy the target.

what's the range of each drone? jet powered or propeller?

what's the range of each drone? jet powered or propeller?
drones aren't the point here, yemenis also makes sucide drone..
once the AI system is mature and intergrated fully, it can be of any size, on any platform.

drones aren't the point here, yemenis also makes sucide drone..
once the AI system is mature and intergrated fully, it can be of any size, on any platform.
I'm wondering if these in masses can be used to overwhelm a fleets' defences? they will need a long range and durable power source to do so. but if done, it can change the game of missile defence forever.

I'm wondering if these in masses can be used to overwhelm a fleets' defences? they will need a long range and durable power source to do so. but if done, it can change the game of missile defence forever.
I mean, for countries the size of US/China/Russia, making a few drone of whatever the size isn't a diffcult task but when it comes to doctrine,tactic/ECM, these swarm drone are still in it's conceptual stage.

Back
Top Bottom