What's new

China's strident tone raises concerns among Western governments, analysts-

tell me why there has to be a compromise? how many cards dose that silly monkey holds in hands?

This is utter rubbish.Iran is not our friend.either me or my country told you that Iran is our friend?
Educate your self.first try to know my nationality before posting your crap.
ever wonder why people hate chinese? First find that out:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Peoples (Britishman, White American, French, German, Jap and even Russian) hate China?

Because all of them committeed criminals against Chinese in 1842-1960s, and they try to dissolve and destablize China but they failed!

The only Christian country I can imaging Iran want to nuke is the US. I wonder what is the consequence of Iran if US is nuked by Iran.

In a Tom Clancy novel there will be a special op and regime change to free people from oppression.

In real life there will be a new desert in middle east.

Iran is a nation which is looking for nuclear weapons to nuke some Christian countries

while Taiwan is a nation looking to free itself from an ugly old dragon.

I hope your are enough educated to understand the difference between the two nations paths.

Since being a chinese, your path towards flower garden is always blinded while you can only visualize the thorny path which is no wonder to the world community.

1. not everyone just the USA maybe Britain, and Israel but they're jewish.

2. free it self from... my a$$ they still claim all of the mainland all of Mongolia and other pieces here and there also there is only one china and this one china(who ever runs it) includes taiwan

3. worry about ur own education

4. same goes for you

This is utter rubbish.Iran is not our friend.either me or my country told you that Iran is our friend?
Educate your self.first try to know my nationality before posting your crap.
ever wonder why people hate chinese? First find that out:sniper::sniper::sniper:

So you are a German?
Only your Christian people hate Chinese! Since we are not Christian!
Could you tell me why you hate Iran? Is it because Iran is an Islamic country?
:sniper: Stupid guy!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom