What's new

China's Rocket 921 may carry out a crewed mission to the Moon by 2027

wait so Chinese are telling the truth?

they did steal NASA secrets and still 60 years behind landing on the Moon

and after decades of launching rockets into space China has still not landed man on the moon yet
Wait. do you even think you are an honest person?

Ok. Please answer the following questions.

1. Are you sure Americans really landed on the moon 60 years ago? Not deceiving the Soviet Union?

2. Why didn't Americans land on the moon again?

3. If US could land on the moon 60 years ago. Why can't US land on the moon now?

@aziqbal Please defend your IQ and honesty.

Not their fault everything is fake in China, so they think everyone else is faking it too.
Relax. Let's answer some logical questions.

1. Are you sure Americans really landed on the moon 60 years ago? Not deceiving the Soviet Union?

3. If US could land on the moon 60 years ago. Why can't US land on the moon now?

It seems that some people are better at fake...

LOL! So many sour grape Asians here. This seems to be a really common trait.

Everybody wows at robots almost 60
years later that can move around on their own with two legs and you think we had them back in the late 1960’s during the moon missions walking around leaving footsteps and planting flags and reflectors??

Yeah I can see this happening in 1969…:rolleyes1:
What propulsion system your balloon has to be remote controlled?
I am looking forward to having Americans answer the logical question of "Americans landed on the moon 60 years ago".

:cheesy:

Last edited:
Not their fault everything is fake in China, so they think everyone else is faking it too.

The same can be said about Americans, if this is how you arrive your conclusion.

The Chinese Govt only says that "Apollo sites have been observed" and does not talk about the authenticity of manned landings on the moon. The Apollo site only proves Apollo's landing on the moon, not a manned landing on the moon. I hope you are not intentionally misinterpreting the Chinese govt's statement.

Uh-huh…well I can understand them being unsure of the technical prowess of the West in the 1960’s. Lots of western tech is considered “Magic” and they may indeed feel we had autonomous 2 legged robots walking around the moon in the late 1960’s adding reflectors and flags. :rolleyes1:

I'm going to set up a tent. Write my name on it and everything, then tie the tent to a balloon. I'll make sure the (remote controlled) balloon pops as it flies over Mt. Everest. Does it conclusively prove I camped on Mt. Everest? Tadaa!! THAT is how USA hoaxed the moon landing and managed to fool all the space agencies of the world. THAT is also how USA beat the Soviets to the moon, who probably had far superior technical skills. T'was a much easier engineering feat to send crash test dummies to the moon than human beings that needed life support systems that increased the weight of the missions!! The Soviets were foolish enuf to actually want to send humans to the moon. THAT is how they lost to the USA!!

Exactly, this the point I trying to convey!!

LOL…and add to that the Chinese didn’t have the ability to create the Great Wall. It was actually some long lost tribe or something that built it.

Last edited:
Uh-huh…well I can understand them being unsure of the technical prowess of the West in the 1960’s. Lots of western tech is considered “Magic” and they may indeed feel we had autonomous 2 legged robots walking around the moon in the late 1960’s adding reflectors and flags. :rolleyes1:
China did not discover the flag that Apollo 11 planted on the moon.

The biggest problem is that the U.S. doesn't have the capability to land a man on the moon right now.
We can't believe that 1960s America was technologically stronger than America today.

Last edited:
It's just logically hard to believe that moon landing was pulled off long before our birth but couldn't be achieved again ever since.

Wait. do you even think you are an honest person?

Ok. Please answer the following questions.

Of course. As sure as when Americans were walking on the moon many Chinese were walking behind oxen in rice fields bringing their version of high technology to the world.

How come the Chinese aren’t building the Great Wall again instead of cities?

If China built the Great Wall how come they don’t build it again the same way?

NASA has built a more powerful rocket than the SaturnV and will have a far better landing system than the Apollo LEM.

China did not discover the flag that Apollo 11 planted on the moon.

I’m sorry your cameras suck. That’s just your crappy technology limitations.

The biggest problem is that the U.S. doesn't have the capability to land a man on the moon right now.
We can't believe that 1960s America was technologically stronger than America today.

What are you taking about? We have the ability to go back to the moon. We just flew an unmanned capsule around it a few months ago. What have you guys done so far?

While you guys are satisfied with crude 1960’s Soyuz technology for your current manned missions we are not satisfied with crude apollo tech. Infact it may even be considered dangerous by todays tougher standards.

Last edited:
Of course. As sure as when Americans were walking on the moon many Chinese were walking behind oxen in rice fields bringing their version of high technology to the world.

How come the Chinese aren’t building the Great Wall again instead of cities?

If China built the Great Wall how come they don’t build it again the same way?

NASA has built a more powerful rocket than the SaturnV and will have a far better landing system than the Apollo LEM.

I’m sorry your cameras suck. That’s just your crappy technology limitations.

What are you taking about? We have the ability to go back to the moon. We just flew an unmanned capsule around it a few months ago. While you guys are satisfied with crude 1960’s Soyuz technology for your manned missions we are not satisfied with crude apollo tech. Infact it may even be considered dangerous by todays tougher standards.

cool down. baby. Now the Americans do not have the technology to land on the moon. yes or no?

Americans say they landed on the moon 60 years ago.... okay.

But you must know. Now it's 2023.... People are not easily deceived.

BTW. Expect Americans to land on the moon again. Just like they landed on the Great Wall.

Screenshot_20230722_113505.jpg

It appears that the "American moon landing technology" was a one-off. Can only be used once.......

Last edited:
cool down. baby. Now the Americans do not have the technology to land on the moon. yes or no?

Of course we do. Why do you think we don’t?
Does China have the technology to build T-54 tanks? Why don’t you build them anymore?

1690024367174.jpeg

How come you don’t build cars like this anymore?

As if we are going to spend billions to reopen the assembly line for an old car instead of designing a new 21st Century one? Using old stuff (like the Soyuz) and skipping innovation is a Chinese trait.

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 2.10.40 PM.jpg

SpaceX Crew Dragon touch screens..a private company BTW.

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 2.18.12 PM.jpg

Chinese astronaut (in Soyuz space suits) training to use Soyuz button pressing sticks on the Chinese Government’s “indigenous” 21st Century Shenzhou :rofl:
Americans say they landed on the moon 60 years ago.... okay.

6 times to be exact. 12 men walked/drove on the moon while most of the Chinese population was working in the rice fields amazed at this technological magic by the Americans..and it seems many in China still consider it magic.

But you must know. Now it's 2023.... People are not easily deceived.

Luckily the average person in China can now ride in an airplane too and can see they exist. I’m sure that was seen as Western magic too.

It appears that the "American moon landing technology" was a one-off. Can only be used once.......
You mean 6 times…but why should we assume you know anything…

Last edited:
China steals your fk brain more the like, the US has banned NASA any contact with China in any possible way for decades now, haven't seen such ignorant moron like you that hate China so much will do all the shits in the world to slander and discredit China.

why are you so hurt?

everyone knows Chinese steal technology and relabel

Of course we do. Why do you think we don’t?
Does China have the technology to build T-54 tanks? Why don’t you build them anymore?
Doesn't US now still has a moon landing plan for the coming years?

why are you so hurt?

China has a space station, right now, where are US' and UK's, don't tell me you have the international space station, that station is not yours.

You guys do know space telescope and probe have shot thousand if not hundred of photo of the 6 landing sites and geolocated them with photo landmark location to the point what rubbish was left behind.... Right?

Just go on google or Baidu and search Hubble moon landing sites..

Doesn't US now still has a moon landing plan for the coming years?
Yes, while you guys do a lot of talking we actually do the walking. A manned mission to circle the moon is scheduled for next year.

China has a space station, right now, where are US' and UK's, don't tell me you have the international space station,

I’m sorry China has no friends and nobody wants to be part of your tiny station. The ISS was drawn up in 1993 back before you even had your first manned launch in a modified Russian Soyuz.

1690032391130.png

Many countries were interested in having access to space…China wasn’t speaking up at the time. I’m sure you guys thought it was a waste of money

Last edited:
why are you so hurt?

Worthless BS from foul mouths like yours, yes, yeah, the white men your masters say they own the world and indeed the universe and people like you cheer for that.

Worthless BS from foul mouths like yours, yes, yeah, the white men your masters say they own the world and indeed the universe and people like you cheer for that.

I see 2 Canadian flags next to your name. Look who is living in the Western world of the “White masters”. Seems to be a common trend with PDF members who yell about the White man.

Back
Top Bottom