What's new

China's Race for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology

No more non-white foreign high tech workers to keep stealing the jobs from the white American workers.

President Trump understands this yugely, and it is the time to MAGA and to hire the white American workers only.

Trump is temporary...

The US has attracted talent from all over the world for decades now. What do these people want? A great education, and to work for prestigious companies that offer high paying salaries. The US has that now, and will long after Trump leaves office.

Trump is temporary...

The US has attracted talent from all over the world for decades now. What do these people want? A great education, and to work for prestigious companies that offer high paying salaries. The US has that now, and will long after Trump leaves office.

Trump is a great POTUS, and most Chinese members here wholeheartedly support this man.

TPP is the bloodsucking deal for the American workers, so why need it? And he wants a weak dollar, so let the dollar tanking. He is a man of his words my friend, and he will deport more foreign high tech workers in the coming years.

And hopefully he will get re-elected by 2020.

Trump should come out with a new policy that prevents the American companies to outsource and to pursue the oversea talents.

I have faith that this MAGA President can do it!!!

No, President Trump will only hire the bestest greatest brightest minds in the world, just like himself.:lol:

I love presiden Trump, after he become the US president, nobody can fault my engjlajfalfjas wroaating, I can put english in whatever way I like and I still speak the bestest greatest english words:rofl:

See? When you challenge the "China Rise" narrative that they love to peddle you get attacked. I'm sure it will be only a few minutes before I'm labeled an Indian. :lol:

No one really cares who you are, except you are a well known China hater on this forum.

However, we are all happy that you are now stuck with the MAGA President Trump, and trust me, he will help China by default 10 folds bigger than GWB did. :lol:

Lets go back to topic, the topic is about how China dominate the world AI research despite of whatever US fake news media try to fool you:enjoy:

No one really cares who you are, except you are a well known China hater on this forum.

However, we are all happy that you are now stuck with the MAGA President Trump, and trust me, he will help China by default 10 folds bigger than GWB did. :lol:

If he wants us to believe he's of German descent, let him be. Totally unimportant what his race and color is, whether he's a Jew, a Vietcong or a Hindu or of German descent i was never interested anyway. I just enjoy how the US is self destructing from the core and Trump is doing us a big favor. May he get re-elected for the 2nd term, he deserves it.

If he wants us to believe he's of German descent, let him be. Totally unimportant what his race and color is, whether he's a Jew, a Vietcong or a Hindu or of German descent i was never interested anyway. I just enjoy how the US is self destructing from the core and Trump is doing us a big favor. May he get re-elected for the 2nd term, he deserves it.

Indeed, all sane China haters are against Trump, that means he is indeed helpful for us by default.

Even though Trump's redneck hillbilly supporters are all China haters, who cares? They are all low IQ bottom feeders, who have no impact in China's geopolitical world, unlike the China haters from the establishment.

Good, now you can spare me the "Indian" label that half of you are so obsessed with.

Meanwhile, the US economy under Trump is booming with record high stock markets, 17 year low unemployment, growth in the hundreds of billions of dollars added, and GDP per capita near $60K.

Good, now you can spare me the "Indian" label that half of you are so obsessed with.

Meanwhile, the US economy under Trump is booming with record high stock markets, 17 year low unemployment, growth in the hundreds of billions of dollars added, and GDP per capita near $60K.

So what?

The US heavy industrial output is still 1/10th of China, which means you just keep printing papers, the last one who did that is Maguba whatever in Africa, and he do have something in common with your current leader.:enjoy:

Where is your population dividend and Nikki-white picture?

Your dollar is tanking, and this is exactly what China wants.

How long your bubble stock market can sustain so far without any tangible support?

Your domestic production remains the same, and with more dollar repatriating back to the US, and you can expect the coming hyperinflation that will be running out of control.

That all you can conjure Little Pink?

Normally, demographic dividend and high IT tech should have allowed you guys to come on par with advanced technology. I am not saying China is leading in all fields, I am saying China is in the game wherever there is a game.

But, India is protectionist as hell (three times more than China, but I am not sure about efficiency, because I have doubts toward you guys on that account) and have amazing demographic growth. Something must be going wonderfully wrong.

I just want to hear insider from a knowledgeable Nikki-white SP12 like yourself.

Normally, demographic dividend and high IT tech should have allowed you guys to come on par with advanced technology. I am not saying China is leading in all fields, I am saying China is in the game wherever there is a game.

But, India is protectionist as hell (three times more than China, but I am not sure about efficiency, because I have doubts toward you guys on that account) and have amazing demographic growth. Something must be going wonderfully wrong.

I just want to hear insider from a knowledgeable Nikki-white SP12 like yourself.

Challenge the "China Rise" narrative and you are attacked.

Say something positive about India and you must be an Indian= Little Pink's logic

Where are the "High IQ" Chinese that we so famously hear about? Because their absence on this forum is palpable.

Challenge the "China Rise" narrative and you are attacked.

Say something positive about India and you must be an Indian= Little Pink's logic

Where are the "High IQ" Chinese that we so famously hear about? Because their absence on this forum is palpable.
OOO the closet Indian again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Alibaba beat Microsoft to it... do you understand the first to be above the average human in speech recognition. Just accept it. :china:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom