What's new

China's Race for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology

In the recent Stanford Squad world AI competition in English Natural Language Understanding (NLU), China's Alibaba group use its internal algorthim of natural language understanding, SLQA, beat every other teams including all big names in the US.

More importantly, Alibaba's algrothim is the first algorthim that beat human in NLU, thats quite an achievement, espeically considering the fact: unlike most of the others in the competition, Alibaba's SLQA is not a in-lab toy, Alibaba has already deployed their internal algorthims in all its e-business sectors.

NLU is considered AI-complete, which means it is among the hardest AI problems.

So despite whatever hype the US fake news media created, whenever the situation is come down to cut all the crap and put it in a you-against-me way, the American showboats always end up being losers.:lol:

I just hope the American much-hyped weaponaries have better luck than their much hyped AI research capabilities, when it come down to a you-against-me styple with China.:lol:

https://yq.aliyun.com/articles/361217

Microsoft’s AI has just beat the average human reader in a standardized reading comprehension test, opening up vast possibilities of extracting real knowledge from all the text data available on the internet.

Microsoft’s AI currently owns the crown with a score of 82.650 on the Stanford University Reading Comprehension test, beating out Alibaba who just a few days earlier was the first to exceed the average human score of 82.304, scoring 82.440.

Microsoft, who will likely put the technology to work as part of it’s Bing search engine, on the other hand, believed humans and AI should work together instead.

“These kinds of tests are certainly useful benchmarks for how far along the AI journey we may be,” said Andrew Pickup, a spokesman for Microsoft. “However, the real benefit of AI is when it is used in harmony with humans,” he added.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/microsofts-ai-may-have-better-reading-comprehension-than-you.539266/

Losers?

Microsoft’s AI has just beat the average human reader in a standardized reading comprehension test, opening up vast possibilities of extracting real knowledge from all the text data available on the internet.

Microsoft’s AI currently owns the crown with a score of 82.650 on the Stanford University Reading Comprehension test, beating out Alibaba who just a few days earlier was the first to exceed the average human score of 82.304, scoring 82.440.

Microsoft, who will likely put the technology to work as part of it’s Bing search engine, on the other hand, believed humans and AI should work together instead.

“These kinds of tests are certainly useful benchmarks for how far along the AI journey we may be,” said Andrew Pickup, a spokesman for Microsoft. “However, the real benefit of AI is when it is used in harmony with humans,” he added.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/microsofts-ai-may-have-better-reading-comprehension-than-you.539266/

Losers?

The team is from Microsoft Asia, and it is leading by Chinese in China, and yes, it comes as runner-up, so it is a good loser, lets stay this way.

The team is from Microsoft Asia, and it is leading by Chinese in China, and yes, it comes as runner-up, so it is a good loser, lets stay this way.

You mean Chinese that are working for the American company Microsoft and contributing to its advances.

Both teams are essentially tied.:lol:

An to refer to them as "losers"?

Tied at what? your own rank put the Alibaba hold the Top, but whatever make you asleep:lol:

Trump will soon kick them back to China, so that team will eventually serve for China again.

These guys are from Microsoft Research Asia in China, so yes, they are already in China to begin with.

These guys are from Microsoft Research Asia in China, so yes, they are already in China to begin with.

Trump should come out with a new policy that prevents the American companies to outsource and to pursue the oversea talents.

I have faith that this MAGA President can do it!!!

Trump will soon kick them back to China, so that team will eventually serve for China again.

I'm sure you have excellent inside knowledge on the career intentions of current Microsoft employees. I bet your prediction will go as well as the "China's GDP growth will rise above 8% again" prediction you made several years ago.

I'm sure you have excellent inside knowledge on the career intentions of current Microsoft employees. I bet your prediction will go as well as the "China's GDP growth will rise above 8% again" prediction you made several years ago.

China's annual GDP growth in 2017 was 6.9%, whilst the RMB getting stronger at the same time.

The MAGA President Trump will ensure that China's economic performance to beat the expectation again in 2018.

Tied at what? your own rank put the Alibaba hold the Top, but whatever make you asleep:lol:

Fake news?:lol:

Fake news?:lol:

No more non-white foreign high tech workers to keep stealing the jobs from the white American workers.

President Trump understands this yugely, and it is the time to MAGA and to hire the white American workers only.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom