What's new

China's Race for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology

Indians itself by their genetics and DNA is not Intelligent

How can Indians dreaming to make Artificial Intelligent (AI)?
Low average IQ indians is a champion when it go to Wet dreamer olympic.

Lol indians acha acha :crazy:

To copy you need memory, to invent you need intelligence, what you have typed does reveal about your lower then less IQ.

"all cheap copies and every one of them is forgotten."

Exported to who, to people who does not have money and who does not understand quality.
Precisely describe the Indians, that is you.
My lower than less IQ is much more than yours.
Be glad that China is making things that allow you ungrateful Indians to have a better life.
Indians are so grateful cheap China solar panels are giving them electricity.

Start making things before you come back here and troll.

I
I wonder how is indian position in AI field?
Is there any university in indian have AI research?
I heard indian talked a lot about IIT university ( correct me if I'm wrong ) which dubbed as the best university in india, are these university have AI research?
I----INDIAN
I----INSTITUTE OF
T---TROLLING

Precisely describe the Indians, that is you.
My lower than less IQ is much more than yours.
Be glad that China is making things that allow you ungrateful Indians to have a better life.
Indians are so grateful cheap China solar panels are giving them electricity.

Start making things before you come back here and troll.

Very hilarious, the chinese solar panels are used in the slums, which are usually smuggled, even for that chinese crap it is charged more, the german and the US ones are always the best. The chinese crappy 100w solar panel only gives an output of 40 watts but the german and the US one give about 85 watts, now that is what is called quality.

Very hilarious, the chinese solar panels are used in the slums, which are usually smuggled, even for that chinese crap it is charged more, the german and the US ones are always the best. The chinese crappy 100w solar panel only gives an output of 40 watts but the german and the US one give about 85 watts, now that is what is called quality.
This clown is obviously here to troll.
Lets all just ignore him.
Can the mods @Shotgunner51 @waz please help to remove this troll.

Why waste your time? These guys think its their quality of solar panels lol not price point that is deeply depressed due to state subsidises and cheap labor to corner the market! They think saudis buying their drones is a big deal whereas the saudis cannot purchase elsewhere and also due to the geopolitical political significance! Selling to nigeria or algeria is significant lol but remember pakistan did not fly j-17 to fly against tejas in dubai.

They forgot our funding and quality of education is sorely lacking but it will be recitifed eventually....so lets just keep workimg hard..... the risks of AI is quite high these dummies think they are ao brilliant yet lack the humbleness to admit their strengths and weaknesses.... anyway who cares ... china always wanted to make an enemy out of us.... nothing new .... they simply never rhought we would dump our non alignment strategy and side with other countries...be determined, be stronger, word harder, sleep less,etc

Let democracy run but don't let it run amock! Change article 35 A.... incorporate ipads or heap tablets bring up esudational standards .... time for india to invest in itself and be BOLD..

Last edited:
Why waste your time? These guys think its their quality of solar panels lol not price point that is deeply depressed due to state subsidises and cheap labor to corner the market! They think saudis buying their drones is a big deal whereas the saudis cannot purchase elsewhere and also due to the geopolitical political significance! They forgot our funding and quality of education is sorely lacking but it will be recitifed eventually....so lets just keep workimg hard..... the risks of AI is quite high these dummies think they are ao brilliant yet lack the humbleness to admit their strengths and weaknesses.... anyway who cares ... china always wanted to make an enemy out of us.... nothing new .... they simply never rhought we would dump our non alignment strategy and side with other countries...be determined, be stronger, word harder, sleep less,etc

Let democracy run but don't let it run amock! Change article 35 A.... incorporate ipads or heap tablets bring up esudational standards .... time for india to invest in itself and be BOLD..
We are in agreement here, whats the argument?
Apart from making quality products, China also produce products that Slumdogs can afford.
Indians should be grateful that China is producing goods that poor Indians can finally afford.
Good example is how Chinese solar panels and smart phones are flooding the Indian market.
Many Indians will be denied of many household and industrial goods if not for the Chinese.

A lousy AT286 PC cost me SG$4000 in 1984 in Singapore.
Chinese production has helped Indians to own more powerful PCs and smartphones that cost only a fraction of that.
Learn to be grateful which is sorely lacking in Indians.

We are in agreement here, whats the argument?
Apart from making quality products, China also produce products that Slumdogs can afford.
Indians should be grateful that China is producing goods that poor Indians can finally afford.
Good example is how Chinese solar panels and smart phones are flooding the Indian market.
Many Indians will be denied of many household and industrial goods if not for the Chinese.

Before the Chinese came, a lousy AT286 PC cost me SG$4000 in 1984 in Singapore.
Chinese production has helped Indians to own more powerful PCs and smartphones that cost only a fraction of that.
Learn to be grateful which is sorely lacking in Indians.

Your prices are artifically low simply to destory any domestic competition wherever it may may be then it will rise ince it strangles and hokds the market ... no agreeement there your oroduxts are cheaper no quality lets agree on that point. Ill keep it simple ...

Your prices are artifically low simply to destory any domestic competition wherever it may may be then it will rise ince it strangles and hokds the market ... no agreeement there your oroduxts are cheaper no quality lets agree on that point. Ill keep it simple ...
Don't apply your sneaky way of thinking to other. Dumping can not last long. Price has been our advantage since forever.

I am in manufacturing.
It is not easy to make a product that is cheap and workable as well.
High skill and intelligence is required to come out with innovative ways to make a product cheap and workable.
Or else India with its huge population and very low labor cost would have done it long ago.
It is possible to artificially depress prices for short periods to corner markets, but not 30+ years.

You are very dishonest.
China make products over a range of quality and prices, its your choice to buy the lowest cost of the lowest quality.
The remarkable thing is the Chinese are able to make even the lowest cost products workable, albeit not the best.
I am not a mechanic, so I buy cheap spanner sets to keep in case of emergency use which I would not do so if I had to buy German made ones that cost 20x more.
China also produce quality products that are still low cost but only a very small segment of Indians can afford them and obviously don't include you.

Don't apply your sneaky way of thinking to other. Dumping can not last long. Price has been our advantage since forever.

Sneaky?? Lol ✋ your BS. Ask anybody but currency manipulation, slave labor and states subsidies to destroy domestic competition you bot

I am in manufacturing.
It is not easy to make a product that is cheap and workable as well.
High skill and intelligence is required to come out with innovative ways to make a product cheap and workable.
Or else India with its huge population and very low labor cost would have done it long ago.
It is possible to artificially depress prices for short periods to corner markets, but not 30+ years.

You are very dishonest.
China make products over a range of quality and prices, its your choice to buy the lowest cost of the lowest quality.
The remarkable thing is the Chinese are able to make even the lowest cost products workable, albeit not the best.
I am not a mechanic, so I buy cheap spanner sets to keep in case of emergency use which I would not do so if I had to buy German made ones that cost 20x more.
China also produce quality products that are still low cost but only a very small segment of Indians can afford them and obviously don't include you.

Let me ask you a simple question so I can prevent another sore diatribe of excuses... how long do you think it takes to sink or force a local competitor out of business? 30 yrs lol?!?

Your business philosophy is very different ...it has nothing to do with supplying the poorest sections of society with tools and goods. Your philosophy has to do with building and supplying cheap products that dont last so the consumer has to come back and buy more and more. Whereas American philiosphy (well at least before it was outsourced and executives were reputable) was building things to last

Sneaky?? Lol ✋ your BS. Ask anybody but currency manipulation, slave labor and states subsidies to destroy domestic competition you bot
You are brainwashed by western propaganda. China labor cost is already very high. And the working environment is way much better than India factories'. If this is slave labor, I don't know how to define Indian workers.

One thing you should know, labor cost is only small part of product cost.

You are brainwashed by western propaganda. China labor cost is already very high. And the working environment is way much better than India factories'. If this is slave labor, I don't know how to define Indian workers.

One thing you should know, labor cost is only small part of product cost.

Your points are correct but it pertains to the present time not before!

Your working environment is better now after inviting western companies to set up shop!

Your business philosophy is very different ...it has nothing to do with supplying the poorest sections of society with tools and goods. Your philosophy has to do with building and supplying cheap products that dont last so the consumer has to come back and buy more and more. Whereas American philiosphy (well at least before it was outsourced and executives were reputable) was building things to last
They said the same thing to the Japanese.
When forced out of the low cost market, Americans have no choice but to compete in the higher end and make use of their better known brand names.
Get a life, instead of hiding forever in excuses.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom