What's new

China's Race for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology

Indians are intelletually and physically weak, just check their PISA test.

They have zero future in this ongoing industrial revolution.

Exactly, genetic studies have already proved that, I deleted the source to avoid hurting their feelings.:rofl:

China's own AI may be the next thing thats going to bring revolution.
China chatbot goes rogue: ‘Do you love the Communist party?’ ‘No’
and subsequently silenced like every criticism. What an Irony....
Rogue chatbots deleted in China after questioning Communist Party

So what? the MS/Facebook chatbot also have censorship running, but you dumbshit indians dont need to worry censorship since you dont even have a chatbot to begin with.

Last edited:
Exactly, genetic studies have already proved that, I deleted the source to avoid hurting their feelings.:rofl:

So what? the MS/Facebook chatbot also have censorship running, but you dumbshit indians dont need to worry censorship since you dont even have a chatbot to begin with.
Those factual studies will be reported by RSSers, they even chickened out from the 2016 PISA study....

Those factual studies will be reported by RSSers, they even chickened out the 2016 PISA study....

indians are hopeless mentality just as you told, the sad truth is that modern society depend more and more on the congative capablity of its own citizen, indians should move to africa to feel abit better and quit the big league.

I wonder how is indian position in AI field?
Is there any university in indian have AI research?
I heard indian talked a lot about IIT university ( correct me if I'm wrong ) which dubbed as the best university in india, are these university have AI research?
No but I wonder could you tell me what happened with the chatbots? Did they got censored like the winnie the pooh?
You should be asking How is Indian position in TROLLING Field.
GREAT I should say.
Indians got great talents in trolling as is evident here.
@Kal Muah is able to troll in so mundane a thread as AI Competition.
Really Great Trolling Talent from India.

Indians are intelletually and physically weak, just check their PISA test.

They have zero future in this ongoing industrial revolution.

If you are so intelligent then why do you have to copy others.

So we can make up a century of being behind.

When you are talking your indigenous submarines, we have exporter ours.
When you are talking your indigenous tanks and APCs, we have exported ours.
While you talk of anti air missile systems, we have exported ours.
When you are talking about your indigenous guns, we again have exported ours.
Even in the most critical of fields, fighter jets, we have exported ours, while your Tejas is still very low in numbers. I mean we have about the same amount of J-20 to your Tejas, says it all.

So, all things considered, we have leap froged quite a few steps. If we had been content like you, we would never have our accomplishments now. Now all your media and poster can do is post some subjective lines that claim to be better that can never be actually verifiable. Like better at small scale conflicts, better as pilots, better as soldiers, better this, better that, but none that can be backed up with facts, as these are purely subjective. I or anyone, cannot confirm one way or the other.

While our weapons have been exported around the globe and can be verified no problem.

INTELLIGENCE.
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

That is to learn first and then apply that knowledge to make a product that works and using that knowledge to improve on it.
To copy need high intelligence.
Indians don't even have the intelligence to copy, needless to say about improving on it.
I think you need to go back to school 1st before you come back to troll.

INTELLIGENCE.
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

That is to learn first and then apply that knowledge to make a product that works and using that knowledge to improve on it.
To copy need high intelligence.
Indians don't even have the intelligence to copy, needless to say about improving on it.
I think you need to go back to school 1st before you come back to troll.

To copy you need memory, to invent you need intelligence, what you have typed does reveal about your lower then less IQ.

"all cheap copies and every one of them is forgotten."

So we can make up a century of being behind.

When you are talking your indigenous submarines, we have exporter ours.
When you are talking your indigenous tanks and APCs, we have exported ours.
While you talk of anti air missile systems, we have exported ours.
When you are talking about your indigenous guns, we again have exported ours.
Even in the most critical of fields, fighter jets, we have exported ours, while your Tejas is still very low in numbers. I mean we have about the same amount of J-20 to your Tejas, says it all.

So, all things considered, we have leap froged quite a few steps. If we had been content like you, we would never have our accomplishments now. Now all your media and poster can do is post some subjective lines that claim to be better that can never be actually verifiable. Like better at small scale conflicts, better as pilots, better as soldiers, better this, better that, but none that can be backed up with facts, as these are purely subjective. I or anyone, cannot confirm one way or the other.

While our weapons have been exported around the globe and can be verified no problem.

Exported to who, to people who does not have money and who does not understand quality.

Exported to who, to people who does not have money and who does not understand quality.

Well when you start to export to France and UK, you let me know I will be the first to congratulate you.

Meanwhile, the export of a patrol ship, not a warship which China has also exported to even Algeria, has 25 likes.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sri-...-aopv-at-colombo-harbour.509414/#post-9717575

Lastly, even the Saudis that have so much money that they have more jets than pilots have bought our killer drones for frankly more money in one deal than your entire export earnings. This is verifiable. Not the one liner that you gave, which once again, is subjective.

Well when you start to export to France and UK, you let me know I will be the first to congratulate you.

Meanwhile, the export of a patrol ship, not a warship which China has also exported to even Algeria, has 25 likes.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sri-...-aopv-at-colombo-harbour.509414/#post-9717575

Lastly, even the Saudis that have so much money that they have more jets than pilots have bought our killer drones for frankly more money in one deal than your entire export earnings. This is verifiable. Not the one liner that you gave, which once again, is subjective.

What did you export to UK and france?

What did you export to UK and france?
nothing never claim we did. You claim "Exported to who, to people who does not have money and who does not understand quality." The opposite is the UK and France. Since you obviously look down on our customers.

But it's good that you would ignore all the other points and ask me something that I never claimed.

nothing never claim we did. You claim "Exported to who, to people who does not have money and who does not understand quality." The opposite is the UK and France. Since you obviously look down on our customers.

But it's good that you would ignore all the other points and ask me something that I never claimed.

Who are your customers then?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom