What's new

China's president to visit Vietnam amid South China Sea tension

Wait after 5 years, you will know abt it cos your full support to us is very big.

Nice joke, its also good if CN support our Pho to expand to the whole ASEAN :D

I need wait 5 year to know what's your industury, heaven, why you can't tell me now. I wonder which industry in China would support TTP, as I said, different industry has various concerns.

I need wait 5 year to know what's your industury, heaven, why you can't tell me now. I wonder which industry in China would support TTP, as I said, different industry has various concerns.
5 year is short time, I also wanna khow if our Cnese partner and Mr. Xi keep his promise to give a full support to VN or not .

Mr.Xi visit VN today. Vtv1 just said Mr.Xi promist a 5 year support plan to VN.

Great, our partner does not lie to us :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Time for VN to take more money from the 5 year support plan of Cn and get rich, just take as much as we can. Who care about some crawling guys crying by the lake :laugh:

Chinese president visits Vietnam to discuss stronger ties | KSL.com

By The Associated Press | Posted Nov 5th, 2015 @ 6:40am

xi-jinping-and-nguyen-phu-trong-reuters_650x400_41446735236.jpg

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Leaders of China and Vietnam agreed Thursday to limit their differences and maintain peace and stability, as the two Communist neighbors attempt to repair ties strained over territorial disputes in the South China Sea.

Chinese President Xi Jinping received a rare 21-gun salute before he and Vietnamese Communist Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong headed for talks behind closed doors.

The two leaders agreed to promote relations between their countries and the ruling Communist parties, Vietnam's Foreign Ministry said.

Xi said China will "strive together with Vietnam to well control differences at sea, and maintain overall China-Vietnam relations and peace and stability" in the South China Sea, the ministry said in a statement.

Trong told Xi that the two countries should not allow territorial disputes to affect their relations, and proposed that they not take any actions that increase tensions or the militarization of the South China Sea, the ministry said.

Bilateral relations plunged last year following China's parking of a giant oil rig near the disputed Paracel islands, which sparked deadly anti-Chinese riots in Vietnam.

The two countries have since tried to repair ties with high-level contacts including a trip by Trong to China last April.

Trong and Xi also witnessed the signing of a dozen cooperation agreements covering party-to-party relations, investment, infrastructure, culture and a $200 million loan from the China Development Bank to the Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam.

But analysts said Xi's two-day visit is unlikely to mark much progress in addressing the territorial tensions.

"I personally think it's difficult to resolve the issue of territorial disputes when Vietnam and China still maintain their positions," said Duong Danh Dy, the former Vietnamese consul general in Guangzhou, in southern China.

Xinhua said in a commentary that settling their territorial disputes depends on "the two neighbors' will and ability to properly manage their differences," and that they should not allow the outside world to interfere.

Witnesses said about 30 people protested briefly in front of the Chinese Embassy in Hanoi on Thursday morning before authorities took them away in buses.

China claims sovereignty over almost all of the South China Sea, parts of which are also claimed by several of its neighbors. Vietnam and China have rival claims to the Paracel islands, which China occupied after ousting soldiers from the U.S.-backed South Vietnamese government in 1974, one year before the end of the Vietnam War.

Massive land reclamation by China over the past 18 months in the South China Sea has rattled countries in the region and caused concern in the United States, which supports the freedom of navigation and overflight in the area.

Despite the territorial disputes, China is Vietnam's largest trading partner, with two-way trade reaching $58 billion last year.

Xi is scheduled to speak to Vietnam's lawmaking National Assembly on Friday, a rare address by a foreign head of state.

The Chinese president is to travel on Friday to Singapore, where he is to have talks with Taiwan's president, in the first such meeting since Taiwan split from mainland China in 1949.

Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Time for VN to take more money from the 5 year support plan of Cn and get rich, just take as much as we can. Who care about some crawling guys crying by the lake :laugh:
that's why I advocate not doing business with Vietnamese. Vn is like a wart on an ***. It's annoying and can become cancerous. Best to remove the little annoying wart.

Trong and Xi also witnessed the signing of a dozen cooperation agreements covering party-to-party relations, investment, infrastructure, culture and a $200 million loan from the China Development Bank to the Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam.
Good, more and more money is coming as Mr.Xi promise 5 year support plan :bunny:

Chinese president visits Vietnam to discuss stronger ties | KSL.com

By The Associated Press | Posted Nov 5th, 2015 @ 6:40am

xi-jinping-and-nguyen-phu-trong-reuters_650x400_41446735236.jpg

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Leaders of China and Vietnam agreed Thursday to limit their differences and maintain peace and stability, as the two Communist neighbors attempt to repair ties strained over territorial disputes in the South China Sea.

Chinese President Xi Jinping received a rare 21-gun salute before he and Vietnamese Communist Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong headed for talks behind closed doors.

The two leaders agreed to promote relations between their countries and the ruling Communist parties, Vietnam's Foreign Ministry said.

Xi said China will "strive together with Vietnam to well control differences at sea, and maintain overall China-Vietnam relations and peace and stability" in the South China Sea, the ministry said in a statement.

Trong told Xi that the two countries should not allow territorial disputes to affect their relations, and proposed that they not take any actions that increase tensions or the militarization of the South China Sea, the ministry said.

Bilateral relations plunged last year following China's parking of a giant oil rig near the disputed Paracel islands, which sparked deadly anti-Chinese riots in Vietnam.

The two countries have since tried to repair ties with high-level contacts including a trip by Trong to China last April.

But analysts said Xi's two-day visit is unlikely to mark much progress in addressing the territorial tensions.

"I personally think it's difficult to resolve the issue of territorial disputes when Vietnam and China still maintain their positions," said Duong Danh Dy, the former Vietnamese consul general in Guangzhou, in southern China.

Xinhua said in a commentary that settling their territorial disputes depends on "the two neighbors' will and ability to properly manage their differences," and that they should not allow the outside world to interfere.

Witnesses said about 30 people protested briefly in front of the Chinese Embassy in Hanoi on Thursday morning before authorities took them away in buses.

China claims sovereignty over almost all of the South China Sea, parts of which are also claimed by several of its neighbors. Vietnam and China have rival claims to the Paracel islands, which China occupied after ousting soldiers from the U.S.-backed South Vietnamese government in 1974, one year before the end of the Vietnam War.

Massive land reclamation by China over the past 18 months in the South China Sea has rattled countries in the region and caused concern in the United States, which supports the freedom of navigation and overflight in the area.

Despite the territorial disputes, China is Vietnam's largest trading partner, with two-way trade reaching $58 billion last year.

Xi is scheduled to speak to Vietnam's lawmaking National Assembly on Friday, a rare address by a foreign head of state.

The Chinese president is to travel on Friday to Singapore, where he is to have talks with Taiwan's president, in the first such meeting since Taiwan split from mainland China in 1949.

Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

is it Chinese policy to give money to the enemy?

that's why I advocate not doing business with Vietnamese. Vn is like a wart on an ***. It's annoying and can become cancerous. Best to remove the little annoying wart.
Wow, a disk cleaner in CAD like you never wish something good for CN.

Just like chairman Mao, Mr.Xi understand that supporting VN is the only way to keep CN survive against US's containment. We will get rich soon and may come to CAD and enjoy the food in your restaurant 8-)

is it Chinese policy to give money to the enemy?
Over sea Chinese is the real enemy with color revolt, VN is the savior that will help CN to survive in TPP 8-)

Wow, a disk cleaner in CAD like you never wish something good for CN.

Just like chairman Mao, Mr.Xi understand that supporting VN is the only way to keep CN survive against US's containment. We will get rich soon and may come to CAD and enjoy the food in your restaurant 8-)

Over sea Chinese is the real enemy with color revolt, VN is the savior that will help CN to survive in TPP 8-)

Lol my fickle friend.

Its not 'fickle' bro. We always want CN full help like before 1975 to complete our sub Mekong unification plan.

If Mr.Deng helped us, we would finished it in 80s :)
LOL. It's 2015, Deng is dead-- hello , Vietnamese still day dreaming? I think Japan has a better chance of conquering sub mekong than Vietnamese

:haha:

LOL. It's 2015, Deng is dead-- hello , Vietnamese still day dreaming? I think Japan has a better chance of conquering sub mekong than Vietnamese

:haha:
But Mr.Xi wanna support VN to take sub Mekong than supporting Japan cos 'VN is the most friendly nation to CN in ASEAN':bunny:

Back
Top Bottom