What's new

China's president to visit Vietnam amid South China Sea tension

What the fvvk do you think you are, Viet president? Forgot your post that you were proud of that Viets used Chinese aid and loans to buy Russian weapons? Dig it out and eat them!And don't bother to tag my post later on!

China did something for shake hands with US in cold war in back of us, traitor stop calculation like policy smuggler here.

I guess that you are such a small guy living among the much taller Germans. You might as well be one related to the boat people who were accepted as refugees to Germany only because of a Chinese blood link. Or you are some 50 cents girlie soldier from Vietcong headquarters. I can't imagine how you came out of a tiny pusi and yet feel big? Have you ever tried German girls with a finger sized tool? It's your problem that you are underdogs when it compares the brain size and body physics with Chinese. Don't mess with me again, you little pusi sucker!!!
Lol . .is that all what you can little fool? I fall almost asleep when reading your response. Too lame. Too primitive. Even as ex PLA as you brag it, your insult skill is low. Like a slum kid. Go home and play with your little sanchez.

Last edited:
I told you guys here that a big CN partner just offerred my company a 5 year-plan with full support and hope VN will help them to sell more products to ASEAN and the next step is to the world. Xi's trip to VN should be the time for CN to actualize its 5 year-plan promisse.

So, I think Cnese should shut up their mouth and stop trolling VN, your boss is begging help from us now.

You provide yourself an ugly image of chinese, as how the people of Vietnam see you: arrogant and aggressive. That would be the first visit of a chinese president after 10 years. If you think we expect money from you or the sino-vietnam relationship is all about money then you should ask Xi Jinping to stay at home. We don't need you. Waste of time and money. The latter is loved by you, isn't?

I don't think we cry a tear if he isn't coming. Or will come in 10 years.
If you don't want money from us, what do you want from us? LOL Every time our leader visit some country, especially the poor one, the first thing they ask is how big is our wallet. You can't blame us for that. LOL

If you don't want money from us, what do you want from us? LOL Every time our leader visit some country, especially the poor one, the first thing they ask is how big is our wallet. You can't blame us for that. LOL
My company didnt request our big Cnese partner to give a full support to us, but suprisingly, they did it. When I asked them why ? They said "bcs Vnese is TPP member and friendly to CN, so they hope VN will help them to sell more products when TPP come out."

My company didnt request our big Cnese partner to give a full support to us, but suprisingly, they did it. When I asked them why ? They said "bcs Vnese is TPP member and friendly to CN, so they hope VN will help them to sell more products when TPP come out."

Do you mind to tell which industry you are working?

Do you mind to tell which industry you are working?
Vietnam most successful export is Pho so you can expect him to work in that industry. LOL

ls.jpg

Back
Top Bottom