What's new

China's other BFF starving to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
north korea is china's attack dog. china will feed them when the time is right.

and as for pakistan, they are able to take care of themselves. the only thing china needs to give pakistan is a couple dozen df-21s--for india to eat.
good ones :D

The greatest friend of North Korea, the only country which constantly protects its from sanctions, cajoles it is China and it (NK)has people die of starvation. so if you look at it from that perspective where nothing NK does is beyond the pale for China- then why is it so far off for the civilized world to ask- where is China and why is UN having to ask " other" nations help out?

Note i made no personal attack like " freak" blah blah in my comments... honest question asked, which ticked you off.

The greatest friend of North Korea, the only country which constantly protects its from sanctions, cajoles it is China and it (NK)has people die of starvation. so if you look at it from that perspective where nothing NK does is beyond the pale for China- then why is it so far off for the civilized world to ask- where is China and why is UN having to ask " other" nations help out?

Note i made no personal attack like " freak" blah blah in my comments... honest question asked, which ticked you off.

Post reported for further "flaming" despite the FACT that the "article clearly shown it had nothing to do with China".:mod:

North Korea: Massive Starvation, China Refusing To Help

http://bigpeace.com/stzu/2011/05/18/north-korea-massive-starvation-china-refusing-to-help/

Germany’s Der Spiegel has an interview with Bernd Goken, head of the German relief organization Cap Anamur. He recently returned from an 8-day visit to North Korea. What he discovered is shocking, as is his claim that North Korea’s sponsor China is refusing to even sell food to Western relief organizations trying to feed the North Korean people.

And the most "sickening part" is that there was nothing related to China from the original "article" and the freak made up a TITLE as it was about China.:tdown:
Such disgusting "behavior" should not be tolerate cos it will degrade the forum IMAGE big time. :mod:

Its a clear case of affirmative action going wrong.:police:

^^^ and what does that have to do with the price of tea in china ( in case you were unfamilar with the phrase - it's sort of an expression)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom