What's new

China's nominal GDP will hit $15 TRILLION in 2018

Tell u what. This khan_21 has never been to major cities of China. He is making a lot of assumption based on bias western report. Just quote a few YouTube US and western expat relating their real life working and living experience in China. Most of their comment is China is so safe that even young girls going out at night alone is no problem. Safe is one big factor of living quality. They also claim facilities like great public transport like metro and HSR are far even better than Europe and USA. Some well educated expat even say they want to continue stay in China. Shopping for Home high tech electronic and fashion is a breeze in major cities of China unlike Portugal

The problem with people who never been to China is that they spew rubbish. They really think in China , people has no freedom and lives a very restrictive lifestyle. They lump NK and China together:lol:

China is better than Europe for Quality of Life?:lol: . I like China and admire it for its transformation but it's not Europe yet in anyway. There is a reason European countries despite being so small get large number of immigrants. Even in Pakistan where the Chinese love is quite high I don't remember anybody going to China for Quality of life.

China is better than Europe for Quality of Life?:lol: . I like China and admire it for its transformation but it's not Europe yet in anyway. There is a reason European countries despite being so small get large number of immigrants. Even in Pakistan where the Chinese love is quite high I don't remember anybody going to China for Quality of life.
Deutsche Welle (a major German newspaper) said China's major cities are the equivalent of any European city.

Pakistanis can't go to China, because China's immigration control is strict.

No European city can match Shanghai's grandeur.

Shanghai is a modernized New York City.

You claim that more foreigners would prefer Portugal than China and it will take China at least 2 decades to reach European level of development( European infrastructures are pretty crappy actually) . Those two claims are proven wrong but now you seem to try to digress the subjects.

Chinese settle everywhere around world for business opportunities, and they all still have strong connections with China, it's a Chinese culture of doing business and making money around the world. you can claim whatever you want ,but if the facts and figures show otherwise, all those claims become BS. Common sense is people go where money and opportunities are, case in point for today's China's fast growing foreign expats communities, why this universal common sense and the hard facts and numbers are just this hard for you to digest.

I have traveled extensively to alot of countries and I haven't come across anybody wanting to settle in China. They might go there for a job for few years but nobody wants to settle there. The Quality of life and average salaries are still lower than Malaysia or Turkey and you comparing them to European countries.

Indian economy is $2.5 Trillion and Australia is $400 Billion. So which is better? It's the same case with China , your country has 1.25 Billion people. If you total everything ofcourse it will be bigger than any country but if you take the average it tells another story.

I have traveled extensively to alot of countries and I haven't come across anybody wanting to settle in China. They might go there for a job for few years but nobody wants to settle there. The Quality of life and average salaries are still lower than Malaysia or Turkey and you comparing them to European countries.

Indian economy is $2.5 Trillion and Australia is $400 Billion. So which is better? It's the same case with China , your country has 1.25 Billion people. If you total everything ofcourse it will be bigger than any country but if you take the average it tells another story.
You cannot settle in China.

China hands out very few green cards per year.

The Europeans have an open immigration policy. Anybody can settle in Europe by being a refugee.

China's major cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, etc.) are the equivalent of any European city.

You problem is always based every arguement on your own experience ignoring the facts and figures. We have way too many foreigngers here and now we have to crack down on them.

You cannot settle in China.

China hands out very few green cards per year.

The Europeans have an open immigration policy. Anybody can settle in Europe by being a refugee.

China's major cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, etc.) are the equivalent of any European city.

No they are not .

https://www.mercer.com/newsroom/2017-quality-of-living-survey.html

The Highest ranked Chinese city in Quality of life is Shanghai which is ranked 102. Almost all European Cities are ahead when it comes to quality of life.

You problem is always based every arguement on your own experience ignoring the facts and figures. We have way too many foreigngers here and now we have to crack down on them.

If you chose to ignore HDI , Mercer Quality of Life or any of those rankings than I can't say much.

Quality of life is subjective. Happiness Index is garbage.

Almost all Quality of life rankings have Chinese cities way behind for obvious reasons. If you chose to ignore that and be happy in looking at your skyscrapers then Goodluck.

I can recommand a website and you can go and check it out on how huge Beijing's foreign communities are, they are like a country within a country.
https://www.thebeijinger.com/

Nobody is denying that China has a big foreign presence. How many of them would like to settle there from European countries?Almost none. Ask yourself this question how many Chinese would die to settle in European countries and vice verca?

Almost all Quality of life rankings have Chinese cities way behind for obvious reasons. If you chose to ignore that and be happy in looking at your skyscrapers then Goodluck.
You are selectively looking at some silly benchmarks. I think the happiness index is total nonsense.

Chinese cities have subways and light rail that run extensively throughout the city. Does Portugal have extensive subways in their cities? I doubt it.

Shanghai scores at the top of the international PISA test. Portugal is practically illiterate.

China has high-definition video cameras installed throughout its major cities to catch criminals. China has a low crime rate. Portugal lacks such advanced surveillance technologies to protect its citizens.

You look at your benchmarks and I'll look at mine.

My benchmarks say China is way ahead in development.

Nobody is denying that China has a big foreign presence. How many of them would like to settle there from European countries?Almost none. Ask yourself this question how many Chinese would die to settle in European countries and vice verca?
I don't know how many tend to stay long tern and no one can ask everyone of them but the fact is the number is growing year on year, that's the fact that matters.

Back
Top Bottom