What's new

China’s new stealth fighter makes Britain’s ‘new’ F35s look antique by comparison

Do you have any source for that claim since the J-20 was inducted a few days ago?

I provided a link from our SCMP quoting a PLA source from 1-2 days ago, saying that the recently inducted J-20 are all fitted with WS-15 engines.

Now where is your source?
are you alright? when did i say the j20 was inducted.

@Deino are the j20's fitted with ws-15 engines?

as for your link a SOURCE said it not an official. let me know when cctv says it.

as for your link a SOURCE said it not an official. let me know when cctv says it.

You claimed that the J-20 is not using Chinese engines, but Soviet ones.

Every source I've seen, after the J-20 was inducted (after March 10th 2017) says that they have been fitted with WS-series engines, including the source in the OP.

Now your claim might be true if we are looking at sources that are several years old. But do you have any new sources, post the March 10th induction that say it is using Soviet engines?

In the last few days there have been countless articles about the J-20 induction, including from British tabloid media (e.g. the article in the OP from the Express). You know how tabloids work, if there was ANY indication that the newly inducted fighters were not using Chinese engines (or anything else controversial), they would be the first to say it.

You claimed that the J-20 is not using Chinese engines, but Soviet ones.

Every source I've seen, after the J-20 was inducted (after March 10th 2017) says that they have been fitted with WS-series engines, including the source in the OP.

Now your claim might be true if we are looking at sources that are several years old. But do you have any new sources, post the March 10th induction that say it is using Soviet engines?

In the last few days there have been countless articles about the J-20 induction, including from British tabloid media (e.g. the article in the OP). You know how tabloids work, if there was any indication that the newly inducted fighters were not using Chinese engines (or anything else controversial), they would be the first to say it.
yes i claimed the j20 was using using soviet engines based on the images from the j20 thread.

as for british tabloids
stay away from the mirror, sun, the express [the op page], and the daily mail. and maybe sky too. there kinda like indian media and only retards tend to read them

i dont care when the j-20 was inducted thats not my arguement.

do you thing im gonna find a chinese source saying the j20 uses old soviet engines?

tell you what show me a picture of the ws15 on plaaf j20?

yes i claimed the j20 was using using soviet engines based on the images from the j20 thread.

as for british tabloids
stay away from the mirror, sun, the express [the op page], and the daily mail. and maybe sky too. there kinda like indian media and only retards tend to read them

i dont care when the j-20 was inducted thats not my arguement.

do you thing im gonna find a chinese source saying the j20 uses old soviet engines?

tell you what show me a picture of the ws15 on plaaf j20?

So basically all your sources are more than a year old. :lol:

It makes a difference when the J-20 was inducted, because it was after that when the new engines were fitted on to it.

Can you find me any new source, from the last few days (after March 10th) that back up your point?

I already posted mine from Hong Kong's SCMP. Hell, even British tabloid media is posting the same thing.

Don't you think the British tabloid media would prefer to claim the same thing you are claiming (no Chinese engines) in order to gain some attention through controversy? Isn't that what they do for every single topic?

The Britain is far away from China, it's irrelevant from China's POV... unless it aspires to "play" in the South China Sea or Western Pacific ring too :-) But I'd like to see its CSG readiness first. Hopefully its Trident already got cured.

For Britain, it should concern more about the Russian Federation if it ever thinks of seriously teasing the Bear in European Theater! But please settle first all the Brexit bills before focusing on these defense-offense affairs.

Just funny to read on how the media of the much waning former empire is trying hard to stay relevant nowadays! :coffee: Just quiz the young generation today how much they are aware of the greatness of the late British Empire at one era. Just curious.
Blue Marlin said:
...you need help................
its ok to be patriotic but stupid...........
@Blue Marlin, do explain WHY stupid!

Last edited:
Why compare the J-20 to the F-35?

British tabloid media.

You should see the headline from the same magazine (The Express) regarding the DF-41:

China tests long-range NUCLEAR missile capable of hitting London within 30 MINUTES! - The Express

NUCLEAR-armed China has successfully test fired an intercontinental ballistic capable of hitting London with 10 atomic warheads.

----------------------------

They are using the "correct facts" (speed and number of warheads) but twisting it as far as they can to make it controversial and sensationalist.

Market forces. More sensationalism generates more views, more clicks, more money. Less chance of the business failing. Can't blame them really, that's just how it works.

Why compare the J-20 to the F-35?
One of the possible scenarios... unless China intends to export the J-20 and then consider to sell some to Argentina plus few other tools so that Latin American nation now may have the needed assets to get back its Malvinas Island from the occupation by a country half the globe away.

So basically all your sources are more than a year old. :lol:

It makes a difference when the J-20 was inducted, because it was after that when the new engines were fitted on to it.

Can you find me any new source, from the last few days (after March 10th) that back up your point?

I already posted mine from Hong Kong's SCMP. Hell, even British tabloid media is posting the same thing.

Don't you think the British tabloid media would prefer to claim the same thing you are claiming (no Chinese engines) in order to gain some attention through controversy? Isn't that what they do for every single topic?
how can my source be a year old when i never provided a source???

scmp i quoting a source which can be any one, could you for all we know lets hear it from an official.

as for british tabloids your free to read them, its not my fault you dont understand.

IMO plain and simple NOT, ... and I know I will surely get ma negative ratings right in a few minutes but the issue is that especially certain magazines and reports in the Chinese media are so much overhyped and simply not able or willing to take a look. Reports about an "indigenous" engine are right away translated into "WS-15 is operational" and most of these reporters also only look around in certain forums to "check" their info. I'm almost sure that this WS-15 is ready stems from readings post like here it so the story goes on ...

I really prefer to make my own conclusions ...

British tabloid media.

You should see the headline from the same magazine (The Express) regarding the DF-41:

China tests long-range NUCLEAR missile capable of hitting London within 30 MINUTES! - The Express

NUCLEAR-armed China has successfully test fired an intercontinental ballistic capable of hitting London with 10 atomic warheads.

They are using the "correct facts" (speed and number of warheads) but twisting it as far as they can to make it controversial and sensationalist.

Market forces. More sensationalism generates more views, more clicks, more money. Less chance of the business failing. Can't blame them really, that's just how it works.
dear boy you needs help.
if i cant get to you may be a fellow iron brother will.
@waz @Zaki @Jungibaaz can you tell this guy the sources hes providing is useless

IMO plain and simple NOT, ... and I know I will surely get ma negative ratings right in a few minutes but the issue is that especially certain magazines and reports in the Chinese media are so much overhyped and simply not able or willing to take a look. Reports about an "indigenous" engine are right away translated into "WS-15 is operational" and most of these reporters also only look around in certain forums to "check" their info. I'm almost sure that this WS-15 is ready stems from readings post like here it so the story goes on ...

I really prefer to make my own conclusions ...
so its just a load of hooo haaa then. can you remove my negative rating?
im not doubting that the ws15 exists but its not on any operational j20

how can my source be a year old when i never provided a source???

scmp i quoting a source which can be any one, could you for all we know lets hear it from an official.

as for british tabloids your free to read them, its not my fault you dont understand.

That's right, you never provided a source. I did. :lol:

Hong Kong's SCMP is not tabloid media like the Express. They can't just fake their sources, because sooner or later an official source will come out and say they are lying, and they will be in serious trouble.

Hell, even British tabloid media didn't dare to make such a claim. And you can bet if they had even a scrap of circumstantial evidence to make such a claim, they would have made it instantly.

dear boy you needs help.
if i cant get to you may be a fellow iron brother will.
@waz @Zaki @Jungibaaz can you tell this guy the sources hes providing is useless

Here is my source, where is your source?

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...ighter-flies-fighting-forces-says-state-media

PUBLISHED : Friday, 10 March, 2017, 11:48am

China’s latest stealth fighter, the J-20, is serving in the People’s Liberation Army air force, according to state media.

The report said the new aircraft had joined joint drills with troops, rocket forces and the navy.

A source close to the PLA said the J-20s were all equipped with home-made WS-15 engines, but because the engine had not entered mass production, only a few J-20s were available for service.

“There are still a series of technical problems that need to be tackled [on the J-20], including the reliability of its WS-15 engines, [and the plane’s] control system, stealth coat and hull materials and infrared sensor,” said the source, who requested anonymity.

---------------------------

British tabloid media.

They are actually bashing the F-35,nothing negative for China.

British tabloid media.

Plus some possible hidden wicked agendas such as painting China as the THREAT to the GB in particular or the Pax America Order in general.... a kind of psycho conditioning to their readers.

If the papers merely being sensational to sell more printed issues and/or register more clicks, we may also have read some kind of sensational headlines such as "Donald Trump is screwing up the CIA Big using Wikileaks' Vault 7 [to Hit Back the Leaks on His Russian Connections]"; "The Deep State Power Struggle in D.C. is Peaking Up by Various Spectacular Leaks and Counter-leaks" and other similar tones.

~~~~~~~~

"A lie told often enough becomes truth"

Last edited:
@Blue Marlin, do explain WHY stupid!
the paper is know to make retarded headlines, during the russia Ukrainian fiasco they told people to prepared for a nuclear war!!
its mainly used to scare the carp out of retards who to like to look read celebrity gossip and look at semi naked women as they cant get a girlfriend of their own.

That's right, you never provided a source. I did. :lol:

Hong Kong's SCMP is not tabloid media like the Express. They can't just fake their sources, because sooner or later an official source will come out and say they are lying, and they will be in serious trouble.

Hell, even British tabloid media didn't dare to make such a claim. And you can bet if they had even a scrap of circumstantial evidence to make such a claim, they would have made it instantly.

Here is my source, where is your source?

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...ighter-flies-fighting-forces-says-state-media

PUBLISHED : Friday, 10 March, 2017, 11:48am

China’s latest stealth fighter, the J-20, is serving in the People’s Liberation Army air force, according to state media.

The report said the new aircraft had joined joint drills with troops, rocket forces and the navy.

A source close to the PLA said the J-20s were all equipped with home-made WS-15 engines, but because the engine had not entered mass production, only a few J-20s were available for service.

“There are still a series of technical problems that need to be tackled [on the J-20], including the reliability of its WS-15 engines, [and the plane’s] control system, stealth coat and hull materials and infrared sensor,” said the source, who requested anonymity.

---------------------------
you need help............big time.
@gambit i now feel for you..........

Back
Top Bottom