What's new

China’s new stealth fighter makes Britain’s ‘new’ F35s look antique by comparison

so its just a load of hooo haaa then. can you remove my negative rating?
im not doubting that the ws15 exists but its not on any operational j20

You didn't get a negative rating for not providing sources, which is not against the forum rules.

Check the guidelines for negative ratings. Number 1 on the list is for personal attacks, which is what you did. :disagree:

you need help................
its ok to be patriotic but stupid...........

Now you have switched your personal attacks towards me, constantly saying I need help, because I am the one providing sources and you are not. :lol:

Though I am still happy to wait for those sources.

You didn't get a negative rating for not providing sources, which is not against the forum rules.

Check the guidelines for negative ratings. Number 1 on the list is for personal attacks, which is what you did. :disagree:

And now you keep saying I need help. :lol:

Funny how the person who is actually providing sources is the one who needs help.
i never called him stupid you took it out of context, not my fault you dont understand.

the weird source which are just a load of rubbish.
the j20 is inducted thats it.
theres no ws-15 on the j20 no need to be defensive.
wheres the pic of the j20 with the ws-15?
when an official says the ws-15 is on the j20 then i will believe it, not by some random source.

i never called him stupid you took it out of context, not my fault you dont understand.

when an official says the ws-15 is on the j20 then i will believe it, not by some random source.

So the SCMP quoting a PLA source is equivalent to some boasting on an anonymous forum? :lol:

Do you know anything about Hong Kong media? The SCMP is one of our most reliable media sources (known as Hong Kong's "newspaper of record" implying professionalism and consistency), do you know what will happen if they are caught faking these sources? If they think about faking sources they will be 100% caught, since the actual officials in question will know they are lying and they will be in serious trouble after that.

Do you think the SCMP will be considered as Hong Kong's "newspaper of record" if they are ever caught faking their sources? Their reputation is everything.

----------------------------

Here is a primer for anyone who doesn't know:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_China_Morning_Post

The South China Morning Post (also known as SCMP or The Post), with its Sunday edition, the Sunday Morning Post, is a Hong Kong English-language newspaper and Hong Kong's newspaper of record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_of_record

A newspaper of record is a major newspaper that has a large circulation and whose editorial and news-gathering functions are considered professional and typically authoritative. A newspaper of record may also be a publicly available newspaper that has been authorized or maintained by a government to publish public or legal notices, and therefore serves as a "newspaper of public record".

I can not have interpreted wrongly your short line! Just the word "stupid" is too rude to attribute a member here even though you dislike what he posted [myself in this case]... unless its content is really dumb.

Well, move on!

Back
Top Bottom