What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Yes, and it's about to be unveiled.

Pardon to be sceptical or at least by nit-picking pedantic: So far it is not proven built and how soon is soon has to be seen.

At least for me "something comparable is" only built as comparable when that new type is in service.

Some one uploaded following nice clip, combining the CNN/Northrop Grumman and AVIC teaser clips :D

China's Long-range Strategic Stealth Bomber H-20 Teases B-21 (May 2018)

Fast forward to AVIC'S H-20 Teaser 6:55

Pardon to be sceptical or at least by nit-picking pedantic: So far it is not proven built and how soon is soon has to be seen.

At least for me "something comparable is" only built as comparable when that new type is in service.
There's nothing to be skeptical about, a B-2 class bomber is demonstrably within China's current technological capability. It has more than sufficient computational resources - far more than the US had in the 1980's when the B-2 was designed - and experience with stealth shaping and coating from the J-20 (experience the US did not have when it was developing the B-2). For engines, China is known to have the WS-10, a non-afterburning variant of which is likeliest to be used on the H-20.

As for soon, we have the AVIC teaser and the quote from General Ma Xiaotian - so it's not something like the WS-15, this is something we will see shortly.

There's nothing to be skeptical about, a B-2 class bomber is demonstrably within China's current technological capability. It has more than sufficient computational resources - far more than the US had in the 1980's when the B-2 was designed - and experience with stealth shaping and coating from the J-20 (experience the US did not have when it was developing the B-2). For engines, China is known to have the WS-10, a non-afterburning variant of which is likeliest to be used on the H-20.

As for soon, we have the AVIC teaser and the quote from General Ma Xiaotian - so it's not something like the WS-15, this is something we will see shortly.

I completely agree with you in all point ... only with the conclusion that I prefer to wait until it is indeed unveiled.

By the way, any guess how "soon" this soon could be?

I completely agree with you in all point ... only with the conclusion that I prefer to wait until it is indeed unveiled.

By the way, any guess how "soon" this soon could be?
Xian has been working on this stealth bomber for like 9 years```no "rumors" of the "show" day from the circle yet````

If there is one aspect of the PLA sorely lacking behind even less developed militaries, it has got to be their PR. Does it kill to have a *slightly* different video unveiling rather than a direct ripoff? I think these PR guys may be the same guys who butchered the PLAN anniversary picture last year. These guys need to be fired ...
View attachment 472953
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
img-bdc707c729073ebc276bafb479e1189e.jpg

Well, what's the meaning of trolling B-21? Did we build anything comparable? Actually, we haven't ever developed any bomber fully independently.
I feel it's extremely weird in observing your many posts over an extended period, that even though your user ID is in Chinese characters, but your posts seem to DISPARAGE the Chinese Military achievements, talk it down from time to time, until it's becoming something undeniably clear and not possible to refute further.... Something akin to the J-20.

I wonder who are you really :D in the sense where do you come from? Some one from within Mainland China or from outside???

• You just remind me of a member with such cool ID "sinosoldier", being less active here but quite active at SDF, still he's keeping on watching closely at PDF at this column and often ask lots of investigative questions :D seems to behave normally —merely a netizen with an avid interests for Chinese Military— but actually maintaining a very negative, anti-China mindset (though he wrapped up his words as a staunch anti-CCP actually).

So, back to your posts, I find it really weird to see only the negative nuances [I call it negative biases]... from someone who uses the Chinese characters as his ID thus associates closely with the Chineseness... :P And for sure I don't come into this thinking from this single post of yours, as said, from many over an extended period, therefore there's a clear pattern.

Anything I do miss here? :lol: Just wondering... out of curiosity

Last edited:
I feel it's extremely weird in observing your many posts over an extended period, that even though your user ID is in Chinese characters, but your posts seem to DISPARAGE the Chinese Military achievements, talk it down from time to time, until it's becoming something undeniably clear and not possible to refute further.... Something akin to the J-20.

Telling the truth is not disparaging.

Obsessed with fantasies might be one of our unfavorable natures. Exaggerating past achievements, overestimating ourselves and underestimating others also let us make bad judgments.

So, back to your posts, I find it really weird to see only the negative nuances [I call it negative biases]... from someone who uses the Chinese characters as his ID thus associates closely with the Chineseness... :P And for sure I don't come into this thinking from this single post of yours, as said, from many over an extended period, therefore there's a clear pattern.

Anything I do miss here? :lol: Just wondering... out of curiosity

Good judgment helps you deduce more information from limited clues. However, the more you know, the less you talk, vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom