What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Screen grab from AVIC's latest 3D promotion video

40b71b4012614c5fb2297794dfee2713.jpg

http://defenseimg.81.cn/data/static/2018/05/08/1168_9687.html?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0

:coffee::lol::D

Is it this one ... ??
Chinese flying wing bomber designe (e).jpg

Its pretty much sure that we have a stealthy bomber project under development.

YangWei is a genius, one of its kind.

YangWei is a genius, one of its kind.

That's why Deino said this 3D video screen grab looks like B-21 one done by the U.S awhile back. I'm not sure if the 3D artist is trolling B-21 or in fact accurate. Here is both Top supposedly future H-20? Bottom is B-21.:DView attachment 472722
If there is one aspect of the PLA sorely lacking behind even less developed militaries, it has got to be their PR. Does it kill to have a *slightly* different video unveiling rather than a direct ripoff? I think these PR guys may be the same guys who butchered the PLAN anniversary picture last year. These guys need to be fired ...
19b66258-2b34-11e7-acff-d77f13c4971d_972x_085209.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

If there is one aspect of the PLA sorely lacking behind even less developed militaries, it has got to be their PR. Does it kill to have a *slightly* different video unveiling rather than a direct ripoff? I think these PR guys may be the same guys who butchered the PLAN anniversary picture last year. These guys need to be fired ...
View attachment 472953
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I think its due to marketing being done in house, likely by engineers.

Keeping traditions alive
205046sfzlh8iygyiap3p9.jpg

https://lt.cjdby.net/thread-2473553-6-1.html

View attachment 472953
What PR department? Teens can come up with better PR than those Party nerds

I see the "ripoff" as a form of trolling.

View attachment 472953
I have always wanted to start a thread about these epic PR fails.

I see the "ripoff" as a form of trolling.
This is China, not Russia:disagree:

Last edited:
View attachment 472953
感谢老天我们还有自干五,民宣部和御用摄影师

Back
Top Bottom