What's new

China's new attack helicopter

China has published photos of its new attack helicopter ahead of its first public appearance in an air show.The chopper is due to be exhibited at the Zhuhai Air Show ( nov 13 ) in China's Guangdong province, state-run Global Times reported.

xqy6n.jpg

Congratulations China. Looks nice.

Looks very nice indeed. Congrat and hope you don´t use them against us. :D

I heard that looping has no pratical and tactical use in combat field, and after 4 to 5 loopings one has to change completely the rotor because it is heavily damaged.:coffee:

That is true that a loop has no practical advantage for an attack helicopter but it does prove the strength of its main Rotor which has a huge bearing on the combat effectiveness of the Attack Helicopter. If the main rotor can bear the full weight of the body of the helicopter in a high G maneuver like a loop, It can certainly bear the weight of helicopter in other high G maneuvers like steep turns, etc.

I know this because I use to fly attack helicopters.

I think the engine problems are being resolved step by step. The system and components engineering of a new chopper is a immense undertaking when done without any foreign assistance. Indians are just jealous because after 30+ years they still can't assemble a LEGO Mig-21 (LCA) properly with all the foreign parts..

Mate , lets just limit the topic to your helicopter. You are embarrassing yourselves by calling LCA an aircraft with Foreign parts, Your weaponry are as much Chinese as Indian Weaponry are Indian. Lets just not go deep into it, but if you wish to continue, with all due respect I am ready make you imbibe your own venom.

A Good Chopper, I very much like the design.

What is the name of this bird , and any body can provide specification .

Looks very nice indeed. Congrat and hope you don´t use them against us. :D

If you guys don't act absurd in south china sea, but you seem always reluctant to behave yourself.

Any way, peace is always appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom