What's new

China's 'Jade Rabbit' lunar rover declared dead: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
energizr.gif

you have chance to cooperate, we have no. Simply.

USA gave credit for us to make and launch our satellite to space.
Japan help us the same, Belgium, Netherland will

Do you know which is the first Asian astronaut in the space ??? He's Vietnamese, not Chinese.

Hahaha

An African Cuban beat the Vietnamese to spaceflight. I guess this means Cuba has a mighty missle and sattelite industry and is 100,000 times more powerful than Vietnam. :nana:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaldo_Tamayo_Méndez

Tamayo.jpg

The Cuban take Soyuz38 voyage in 18 Sep 1980 , our Pham Tuan astronaut takes Soyuz 37 in 23 July 1980, 2 months before the Cuban guy !!!

Where are Vietnam's rockets? Is Vietnam going to shoot astronauts to space on scud missles? :cheesy:

No shame is failure. Its the courage to go on that counts.
There will be many more space missions to come.
i like your attitude.success will come after those who accept and learn from failures.our GSLV is an example for that.all hte best for future endeavors.

Jade Rabbit run out of battery ?
Yutu is still going!

Netizens all over China is celebrating.

===============================================
Ok, maybe there is no energizer bunny commercial in Vietnam????

Energizer Bunny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In North America the term "Energizer Bunny" has entered the vernacular as a term for anything that continues endlessly. In Europe and Australia the term "Duracell Bunny" has a similar connotation. Several U.S. presidential candidates have compared themselves to the bunny, including President George H. W. Bush in 1992 and Howard Dean in 2004.[5]

Last edited:
What goods do you buy? You don't have a phone? a PC? clothes?
'
Finally you turned pink. :china::P

On Topic: Failure is first step towards success. You will be successful next time.

Best luck for next mission.

'
Finally you turned pink. :china::P

On Topic: Failure is first step towards success. You will be successful next time.

Best luck for next mission.

What failure?

What are you on about?

Yutu is back on its feet。100%。

By the way,a huge congratulations to all Chinese and our friends from afar。:china::cheers:

Congrat for your return Jade Rabbit !!!
Anyway, Chinese should improve the durability of their next Rover ...

450px-PIA16934-RoverDistances-20130515.jpg

Last edited:
don't bash me for what I'm going to ask......

did Chinese Scientists provide how much of the actual goal Yutu completed??

what is the distance it travelled??and what is the duration it actually worked(not the hibernate state)?

why do indians have a feel of relieve if something is failing for china? China and india are very poor in comparison to america, you should feel better if something fails in america.

why do indians have a feel of relieve if something is failing for china? China and india are very poor in comparison to america, you should feel better if something fails in america.

No not all Indians. Even on PDF many Indians sympathize. But anways its good to know nothing is wrong with the rover.

This is the first rover of China lands to the closest neighbor of The Earth, we really wish for her luck to survive.
Anyone update the situation now ?

don't bash me for what I'm going to ask......

did Chinese Scientists provide how much of the actual goal Yutu completed??

what is the distance it travelled??and what is the duration it actually worked(not the hibernate state)?

Landing successfully is the greatest goal for the rover, pal ...
The distance as I read somewhere. around 40 meters far away from the lander. But the Rabbit go around for 100 meters. That's not too bad for now. And it seems that the communication links still good.

Btw, The lander landed at the different site as planned site. It's also very popular to see that.

It's amazing to see US spaceship could travel for several months to Mars and release the Rover like Opportunity to the surface and operate well from 2004 to present. Over 10 years

Last edited:
无论玉兔能不能最终彻底恢复正常,这都是中国太空探索的胜利。对于一些科技盲来说,我无意进行任何指责,只想告诉你们,科技领域的学问是无穷尽的,而太空也不像某些人想象的那么简单。出些问题很正常,以平常心去看待科技工作者的努力,去除有色眼镜去看待科技的进步就好。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom