What's new

China's J-20 stealth fighter: 'design is 25 years old'

My questions is why the author put the country India between US and Russia. India is out of place between these two countries when it comes to avionics. I don't think India can even compare with Brazil and Turkey, let along US and Russia

well we can all pretty much agree that india is outta place when comparing with the likes of the USA. however regards to the 25 years old thing. it designed to match the F-22 whose first flight was 1990 as the yf-22 so 20 years old is possible but 20 years old is still state of the art in this case and no operating plane can match the f-22, in other words if this plane is operational in 2018 it would be top 3 in the world this says alot about the growth of chinese aviation industry who only started operating the j-10 less than a decade ago. when the F-22 prototypes was flying for 10+ years already

Some people are not gonna love this. :disagree:

How can China the great be not the number 1? :china:

The current pic is a fan art. It is in no way a stealthy design. Its rcs is probably more than 1-2 square meter.

JXX needs time. It is the first plane that China would be building on its own without any foreign input. It can only materialize soon if it is another stolen/copied design, but how many 5 th gen designs are there till date?

I expect a maiden flight no sooner than 2020. 5 gen plane are really tough to build, the tech were only available to US, even Russia can't build a proper stealth plane. China is a too far from US/Russia. India is not even in the game.

If it was another 4 gen plane, then I could believe the news, not for a 5 gen.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some people are not gonna love this.

How can China the great be not the number 1?

The current pic is a fan art. It is in no way a stealthy design. Its rcs is probably more than 1-2 square meter.

JXX needs time. It is the first plane that China would be building on its own without any foreign input. It can only materialize soon if it is another stolen/copied design, but how many 5 th gen designs are there till date?

I expect a maiden flight no sooner than 2020. 5 gen plane are really tough to build, the tech were only available to US, even Russia can't build a proper stealth plane. China is a too far from US/Russia. India is not even in the game.

If it was another 4 gen plane, then I could believe the news, not for a 5 gen.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is what happens when you become a so called aviation expert by reading just the internet.

J-10 has canard and delta wing, which is far more older than MIG I.44.So ,MIG 1.44 is must a copy of J-10

i don't think j-20 is delta wing.

28805004.png

fdhl.jpg

fgdh.png

Last edited:
Some people are not gonna love this. :disagree:

How can China the great be not the number 1? :china:

just being better than some countries is OK.

in fact,we dont have a ambition~not like some country who want to control south asia by threaten other countries in a millirtary way.

china just want to cooperate with other countries in bussiness,technology,education,etc.

while,just ignore my word.cause those people who always suspect their neibours cannot understand this~

My questions is why the author put the country India between US and Russia. India is out of place between these two countries when it comes to avionics. I don't think India can even compare with Brazil and Turkey, let along US and Russia

i dont want to fuel this but India is ahead of turkey and Brazil in terms of avionics is considered Both the above countries has not even developed a fighter jet till now.Turkey till now only manufactures US planes under TOT Brazil need not be considered.... the amount of research done in India and various field are far too ahead than these countries.
India was mentioned along with Russia and US because India is the only other country which has started a 5th Gen AMCA project and also partners Russia in PAKFA

dosen't mean to offend but Russians just need the money. Industrial capacity can't built in days

Do you know how many country in F-35 progarm

Back
Top Bottom