What's new

China’s infrastructure push worries India

India is like a nation stucked in the mists of time; open-minded societies always talk about intergration(even if it's an unfriendly nation), where else narrow-minded societies like India always talk about isolation(isolate CHina, isolate Pakistan)

Competency leads one to be gregarious; imcompetency leads one to be cautious.
So China is an open minded society in your view?

They are not sincerely helping Nepal, they are doing it for countering China existence.
There is no nation in the world just "helping" other nations. Everyone is trying to work for their own good. Don't be naive.

Those countries claim those islands like china, yet the latter still invited them to Belt and Road/AIIB. This is what i meant by China's gregariousness(and to a certain degree- generosity)

Hence, ur statement is outright fallacious.

Continue being a backward nation.
you failed to respond to the point brought up in the quote that you mentioned about the Chinese infrastructure. That is what this thread is about. Kindly don't deviate from the discussion.

India invited Dalai Lama to south Tibet, we will keep pushing infrastructure along the border.
And India's response is also a greater infrastructure build-up in the north east. Example- Tawang. Its a two way street

So China is an open minded society in your view?
China is a closed society with an open mind. India is an open society with a closed-mind.

you failed to respond to the point brought up in the quote that you mentioned about the Chinese infrastructure. That is what this thread is about. Kindly don't deviate from the discussion.

Cpec is about building infrastructure.

Hence, i have no idea what u r babbling about.

Thanks.

Last edited:
China is a closed society with an open mind. India is an open society with a closed-mind.

Cpec is about building infrastructure.

Hence, i have no idea what u r babbling about.

Thanks.
Closed society where the party puts you behind bars for thinking the wrong thing, or where the internet is completely censored, or is its open-mindedness judged by political prisoners being harvested for their organs, or how Muslim minoroties and their faith is treated in China. Look in the mirror pal.
And sure some of the Pakistanis here wont like the truth about China because of CPEC blah blah.
My point is stop with your India is backward rant, and discuss the issue.
Thanks

The territory legally belongs to India as was the terms of agreement with its King during the period of partition. China has already retaken what it feels is its historic territory while infringing upon our land.

How does it expect us to support it?

That so called "King" was a dictator, loathed and resisted by the Kashmiri people, and the fact that Kashmiri resistance was going on long before creation of India, whatever the Kings's personal wishes were, they are dismissed as utter garbage.

Azad Kashmir as name suggest is already "Liberated" part of Kashmir. Done and dusted, case closed. The issue is only Indian occupied Kashmir, which is not part of CPEC YET, but PM of IOK, Mehbooba Mufti already expressed her desire to benefit from.

Closed society where the party puts you behind bars for thinking the wrong thing, or where the internet is completely censored, or is its open-mindedness judged by political prisoners being harvested for their organs, or how Muslim minoroties and their faith is treated in China. Look in the mirror pal.
And sure some of the Pakistanis here wont like the truth about China because of CPEC blah blah.
Thanks

Indians are living in slums, making do with poor 3rd world infrastructure and are eating with their bare hands- complemented with shitting by the roadside and wiping their arses with water using the same hand. To me, that's backwardness.

This is my side of the discussion aka my opinion- and u wpnt ever be able to change my opinion.

'Stop my backward rant' = u cant change my opinion and try to shut me up.

Ridiculous.

I repeat, India is a backward country.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Indian savages are living in slums, eating with their bare hands and shitting by the roadside. To me, that's backwardness.

This is my side of the discussion aka my opinion- and u cant change my opinion.

'Stop my backward rant'. u cant change my opinion and tried to shut me up.

Ridiculous.
And yet Chinese citizens come here in droves begging to become refugees. We can only wonder what things are like in China...

Indians are living in slums, making do with poor 3rd world infrastructure and are eating with their bare hands- complemented with shitting by the roadside and wiping their arses with water using the same hand. To me, that's backwardness.

This is my side of the discussion aka my opinion- and u wpnt ever be able to change my opinion.

Ridiculous.

Thanks.
Your opinion doesnt matter to me, this is the internet. So I have no interest in changing it either. STICK TO THE TOPIC. In plain english. You keep slinging irrelavent BS. Unless it ties in to what is being discussed here, it shouldnt be here. Spamming, and trolling are against the rules of this forum. Get it now genius?
Ridiculous
:)

Thanks
India is a primitive factor driven society, its a fact, why you are so hurt about this fact. and we Chinese didnt say it, its definded by WIPO and World Bank```and another fact is, with its primitiveness, Indians from India are the most conservative and close-minded people I have ever met or worked with

the fact is, a closed society wont make China from most underdeveloped country to the leading force of world manufacturing and innovation force over 20 years of time span... but closed society will keep Indian from India deluded, ignorant and backward```period

India is a primitive factor driven society, its a fact, why you are so hurt about this fact. and we Chinese didnt say it, its definded by WIPO and World Bank```and another fact is, with its primitiveness, Indians from India are the most conservative and close-minded people I have ever met or worked with

the fact is, a closed society wont make China from most underdeveloped country to the leading force of world manufacturing and innovation force over 20 years of time span... but closed society will keep Indian from India deluded, ignorant and backward```period
My problem with the guy that I was arguing with, and now you is the same. Both of you are ranting off topic. It would be OK if this was related to Chinese infrastructure and India's problem with it, but it's completely off topic. Keep it on topic. Respect the rules of the forum or don't post here.
And addressing your tangent rant- (not that it warrants a response, not because I'm "hurt", but because you must be told how you are wrong) If your think Indians are the most close-minded, ignorant and backward people- let me blow your mind and introduce you to the rest of the world. Look at the Middle East- they will push your all modern standards for "close mindedness, ignorant and backward" . And not just them- all societies for that matter have their shortcomings. The USA suffers from extreme racial tensions, an abused welfare system, pharmaceuticals and the gov juicing their population. But are they a great civilization- absolutely YES! No society is perfect. If you introspect with an open mind- you'll see China's too. I don't need to spell them out.
China did achieve tremendous heights, no doubt, but it did so without giving it's people any freedoms. Look at the case of Falun Gong, look at the Tibetans, look at internet there. State backed companies and banks, courts protecting theft of intellectual property and a mighty iron fist did it for China. India's model and path are extremely different.

That said don't steer this thread away from it's intended topic. Engage me on another thread where this discussion is relevant. Tag me if you will. Then we can talk about it in more detail. I will however be happy to talk about the infrastructure build up, and the consequences of it.

My problem with the guy that I was arguing with, and now you is the same. Both of you are ranting off topic. It would be OK if this was related to Chinese infrastructure and India's problem with it, but it's completely off topic. Keep it on topic. Respect the rules of the forum or don't post here.
And addressing your tangent rant- (not that it warrants a response, not because I'm "hurt", but because you must be told how you are wrong) If your think Indians are the most close-minded, ignorant and backward people- let me blow your mind and introduce you to the rest of the world. Look at the Middle East- they will push your all modern standards for "close mindedness, ignorant and backward" . And not just them- all societies for that matter have their shortcomings. The USA suffers from extreme racial tensions, an abused welfare system, pharmaceuticals and the gov juicing their population. But are they a great civilization- absolutely YES! No society is perfect. If you introspect with an open mind- you'll see China's too. I don't need to spell them out.
China did achieve tremendous heights, no doubt, but it did so without giving it's people any freedoms. Look at the case of Falun Gong, look at the Tibetans, look at internet there. State backed companies and banks, courts protecting theft of intellectual property and a mighty iron fist did it for China. India's model and path are extremely different.

That said don't steer this thread away from it's intended topic. Engage me on another thread where this discussion is relevant. Tag me if you will. Then we can talk about it in more detail. I will however be happy to talk about the infrastructure build up, and the consequences of it.
we are very much on topic, 'our infrastructure push worries India' lol, if you are not close-minded, backward with high ego, how should it be worrisome to a factor driven India? at end of the day, the only way to take off the tag of being primitiveness is to be developed. that 'one belt one road' is that kind of opportuniy to India, even Britain is eyeing to join it```

another thing that concerning Indian's ignorance and delusion is that most of you people seem not to have the capability of seperating BS propaganda from facts.

The world is pretty much the same, every developed country went through the same path, and there would be no exception to India. be honest the only industry in India that has some weight is India's phamarceutical industry, and as meantime it has the most IP lawsuit filed by foreign phamarceutical companies...well, now you tell mewe are that different```:lol:?!

Those countries claim those islands like china, yet the latter still invited them to Belt and Road/AIIB. This is what i meant by China's gregariousness(and to a certain degree- generosity)

Hence, ur statement is outright fallacious.

Continue being a backward nation.

Again China didn't invite them for cooperation or joint exploration in SCS. Inviting them on Belt and Road initiative is a different matter. India also invites Pakistan for cooperation on several different projects.

Shed your hypocrisy and simply accept that development is good as long as it is on China's term.
Continue being a hypocrite and supporter of terrorism by shielding known terrorists in UN.

we are very much on topic, 'our infrastructure push worries India' lol, if you are not close-minded, backward with high ego, how should it be worrisome to a factor driven India? at end of the day, the only way to take off the tag of being primitiveness is to be developed. that 'one belt one road' is that kind of opportuniy to India, even Britain is eyeing to join it```

another thing that concerning Indian's ignorance and delusion is that most of you people seem not to have the capability of seperating BS propaganda from facts.

The world is pretty much the same, every developed country went through the same path, and there would be no exception to India. be honest the only industry in India that has some weight is India's phamarceutical industry, and as meantime it has the most IP lawsuit filed by foreign phamarceutical companies...well, now you tell mewe are that different```:lol:?!
Why is China worried about Indian infrastructure in Tawang? Is that not the same backwardness you and your chum keep bringing up? Why is China worried about US presence in the South China Sea, while it beefs up its own presence there. Is it because of their backwardness? Don't try to be naive, and play this out without batting an eye to the truth- just to support Pak/China. China building CPEC through disputed Kashmir territory, and India showing concern is a matter of backwardness? DISPUTED TERRITORY. China's building of ports around India for power projection is just a part of One Belt One Road? Go study the military build up of BOTH countries along the borders to see what friends we are. Go study the diplomatic bouts that have taken place between our two countries before blaming India's backwardness for tension. India's reaction is very sane, and normal considering the not so friendly relations between the two countries. And also don't play yourself.

Ridiculous.

Thanks.
I have to correct you in regard to eating and wiping their arses with the same hand! Eat: right hand, wiping: left hand!

Back
Top Bottom