What's new

China's human rightsrecord getting worse: USambassador

Can any Chinese brother, ever reply on topic without bringing other countries into the discussion? :hitwall:

According to your Indian theory, Gary Locke is a seditious Chinese immigrant. Why all of sudden you start gleefully rootering the seditious Chinese immigrant?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, you haven’t made an appointment with your psychiatrist for your split personality sickness yet. :lol:

Back to the topic.

Right, China does have human rights issue, but it is 100 times better than one of its neighbors where 2,000,000 children are killed every year, where communal violence is a staple of life, where the name “world murder capital” is bestowed upon, where racism is common practice and is accepted by the democracy mass, where NE minorities are routinely discriminated…

I have always said 99.999999% of chinese americans are seditious... there are exceptions to every rule. There are some chinese too much in love w/ the american master that we can pry their seditious natural tendency out of them. China is in competition with the Taliban when it comes to human rights...

very sad. chinese do not have access to information because of their Gov. Recently my friend visited china and he was telling me that most of the chinese don't even know about the bullet train accident in china. he was shocked. a VERY Sad situation indeed.

The world's highest paid radio personality, Howard Stern, said this week: "If I was born in India, I would kill myself."

Many farmers in India are taking this mega celebrity's advice.

I have always said 99.999999% of chinese americans are seditious... there are exceptions to every rule. There are some chinese too much in love w/ the american master that we can pry their seditious natural tendency out of them. China is in competition with the Taliban when it comes to human rights...

Taliban doesn't kill 2,000,000 their children a year as you do.

Taliban doesn't make their place the name "world murder capital" albeit their ferocious suicide bomber but you do.

You are worse than Taliban.

If China were Taliban, you India is a sh!hole of Taliban: starvation, illiteracy, mass violence, collective murder, … a complete collection of all possible abysses of human rights abuse...

BTW, there are only a few millions of Chinese in US. If you are literate, apply your 99.999999% with the number... dude, maybe only Mr. Locke's little figure is not seditious, but his brain is. :lol: You illiterate fool!

The world's highest paid radio personality, Howard Stern, said this week: "If I was born in India, I would kill myself."

Many farmers in India are taking this mega celebrity's advice.

he also said if he as born Chinese, he would get a eyelid operation and try to look more cauasian... ... many Chinese are taking his advice. Oh that Howard...he would be happy to know the chinese american seditious community are his fans :)

very sad. chinese do not have access to information because of their Gov. Recently my friend visited china and he was telling me that most of the chinese don't even know about the bullet train accident in china. he was shocked. a VERY Sad situation indeed.

OMG,that's a national pastime for several month,the bigges lie I ever heard,remember this barefaced liar.

he also said if he as born Chinese, he would get a eyelid operation and try to look more cauasian... ... many Chinese are taking his advice. Oh that Howard...he would be happy to know the chinese american seditious community are his fans :)

Nope, weak comeback. Only dumb H1Bs think eyelid operation equals "kill yourself".

Thanks for playing, Come Again!!

Taliban doesn't kill 2,000,000 their children a year as you do.

Taliban doesn't make their place the name "world murder capital" albeit their ferocious suicide bomber but you do.

You are worse than Taliban.

If China were Taliban, you India is a sh!hole of Taliban: starvation, illiteracy, mass violence, collective murder, … a complete collection of all possible abysses of human rights abuse...

you only killed 30 million people and refused to let the world know and 100,000 die at every earthquake but you again refuse international help , by saying a few hundred died. over 20 million kids in china die of starvation everyday... over 100 million chinese kids have a slits in their pants as easy access to crap in the streets ( lol, it's truth , some weird thing they do)

this was on CCTV 24 hours a day,7 days a week.HOW CAN ANYONE NOT KNOW IT?WOW,LIE OF THE DECADE.LOL

OMG,that's a national pastime for several month,the bigges lie I ever heard,remember this barefaced liar.

Dude- you country so dumb it censors movies about magic and time machines because they think their ignorant masses will think that is possible to time travel and over throw the govt :rofl:.

Train crash most discussed on Weibo in 2011
Updated: 2011-12-14 22:03
(Xinhua)

BEIJING - Sina Weibo, the Chinese Twitter-like micro blogging site with over 200 million users, revealed its annual roundup on Wednesday, summing up this year's most heated topics on a website that has arrived on the scene as a major forum for public opinion.

Unsurprisingly, first place went to the fatal high-speed train collision in July, which spawned millions of posts railing against the railway authorities, mourning the victims, and calling for thorough investigation of the crash's causes.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Dude- you country so dumb it censors movies about magic and time machines because they think their ignorant masses will think that is possible to time travel and over throw the govt :rofl:.

HOW DO YOU KNOW MY COUNTRY,YOUR COUNTRY IS PATHETIC,THE WORST PLACE TO LIVE.

Dude, your country is so dumb it can't make an AK-47. Something even the dumbest countries can do.

India tops in childhood flu-linked pneumonia deaths
Published: Friday, Nov 11, 2011, 20:52 IST
Place: New Delhi | Agency: IANS

About one in every four infants who die from flu-related pneumonia is an Indian, says new research by the University of Edinburgh published Friday.

The study was led by the varsity and involved 47 researchers from 14 countries. Data from high-income and developing countries was reviewed.

“India is the world leader for pneumonia mortality in under-five children contributing about a fourth of the global pneumonia deaths,” said the study's leader Harish Nair of the varsity's Centre for Population Health Sciences and the Public Health Foundation of India.

"We think that until the widespread implementation of an effective influenza vaccine is achievable, reliable provision of antibiotics and oxygen therapy will substantially reduce mortality associated with flu," he added.

The estimates were based on influenza and pneumonia data from Ballabgarh in north Indian state of Haryana.

According to the study, annually, more than 3.7 lakh Indian children under the age of five die as a result of pneumonia and as many as seven percent of those die after contracting flu.

“90 million cases of seasonal flu occur in under-five children each year globally and 20 million of these are flu-related pneumonia resulting in 1 million hospital admissions,” said the study.

Although about 6,000 flu-related pneumonia deaths occur in hospitals, as many as three times this number could be occurring at home, researchers estimate.

The data used in the study suggests that the extent of the flu epidemic and associated pneumonia deaths could vary widely each year - within India and the rest of the world.

With vaccines being available for the common bacterial causes of childhood pneumonia, the bacterial pneumonia rates have started to decline, the study says.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

India’s most striking feature is its diversity. The country’s population of about 1.2 billion people is composed of several ethnic groups, speaking more than 1,000 languages and following six major religions. With an annual population growth rate of 1.4 per cent, India is projected to become the most populous country in the world by 2035.

With 33 per cent of the world’s poor people, 41.6 per cent of India’s population lives on less than US$1.25 a day. Based on the country’s new official poverty lines, 42 per cent of people in rural areas and 26 per cent of people in urban areas lived below the poverty line in 2004/05. Official poverty estimates for 2009/10 are not yet available, but preliminary estimates suggest that the combined all-India poverty rate was 32 per cent, compared with 37 per cent in 2004/05.

India ranks 134 out of 187 countries on the United Nations Development Programme’s 2011 Human Development Index – a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide.

A total of 72 per cent of India’s population lives in rural areas, and 10 per cent of rural households are reported to be landless. Agricultural wage earners, smallholder farmers and casual workers in the non-farm sector constitute the bulk of poor rural people. Within these categories, women and tribal communities are the most deprived. About 300 million young people ages 13 to 35 live in rural areas, and most of them are forced to migrate seasonally or permanently, without the skills and competencies required by the modern economy that India is rapidly becoming.

Poverty is deepest among members of scheduled castes and tribes in the country's rural areas. On the map of poverty in India, the poorest areas are in parts of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh and West Bengal.

Large numbers of India's poorest people live in the country's semi-arid tropical region. In this area, shortages of water and recurrent droughts impede the transformation of agriculture that the Green Revolution achieved elsewhere. There is also a high incidence of poverty in flood-prone areas, such as those extending from eastern Uttar Pradesh to the Assam plains, and especially in northern Bihar. Poverty affects tribal people in forest areas, where loss of entitlement to resources has made them even poorer. In coastal fishing communities, people’s living conditions are deteriorating because of environmental degradation, stock depletion and vulnerability to natural disasters.

Despite recent economic growth, poverty levels have not been reduced at the same pace. Poor rural people continue to live with inadequate physical and social infrastructure, poor access to services, and a highly stratified and hierarchical social structure, characterized by inequalities in assets, status and power.

Back
Top Bottom