What's new

China's huge military advantages against US

I know what you mean, that's why i can't be bothered what the West or any anti China critics say or write about Chinese military power. The 3 most powerful countries have already been decided and we all know who those are. Certainly the Americans won't be sitting on their butts and doing nothing but we all can agree that the gap between us is closing at a rapid rate, i think that says a lot about China so whether it takes 3-4 decades to modernize the PLA, PLAAF and 4-6 decades to have a very capable modernized Naval force is in my opinion not that important. You have to remember that our military budget is only approx 2% of the GDP compared to what the Americans spend on their defence. The US budget has to cut because it's not sustainable in the long run. In the 80s Westerners used to say how Chinese Navy is way behind the Japanese counterpart and well 3 decades later look at where we stand when you check the infograph. After 4-6 decades our Navy would have way more modern destroyers than the Japanese. For a > 5000 years old civilization state, those decades are peanuts. ;)

I think you shouldnt compare with the Japs. They are not working on increasing their military might.
Russia, US, China, Germany, France, India, UK, Australia will be the worlds dominant forces in the years to come.

china has evacuation ambulances, dressess, equipments in case of mas destruction by nuclear attack becuase USA is biggest enemy of china any time it can do same like it done with japan in second world war and hundreds of thousands japanese died due to problems faced by japanese helping agencies and they were helpless in the attack area to evaquate injureds and reslut came mass deaths.

I think you shouldnt compare with the Japs. They are not working on increasing their military might.
Russia, US, China, Germany, France, India, UK, Australia will be the worlds dominant forces in the years to come.
I think this chart sort of give you an idea of the most dominant powers. In my opinion Australia does not belong to that category. Ofcourse the odd one in this chart is Saudi Arabia :lol: because not everything is all about the spending.

mb2015%20defence%20budgets%20and%20expenditure.jpg

I think this chart sort of give you an idea of the most dominant powers. In my opinion Australia does not belong to that category. Ofcourse the odd one in this chart is Saudi Arabia :lol: because not everything is all about the spending.

Didn't know Israel had such a large defense budget. 23 Billion eh? For a country of less than 6 million, that's impressive !

@500 @Solomon2 et al

Yes Israel, forgot them. But others you can just ignore irrespective their spending. :)
Not to be taken seriously.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom