What's new

China’s Huge 3D Printers, Soon Able to Print Automobile Sized Metal Objects

It's not just 3D printing. China is currently the world's largest producer, importer, and consumer of machine tools. In other words, China dominates the entire global machine tools industry.

Full report here:

http://www.gardnerweb.com/cdn/cms/uploadedFiles/2013wmtocs_SURVEY.pdf

But of course, you guys don't want to read the whole report, so I'll post the tables for you.

pjNu2vC.jpg

H3aGhKY.jpg

8EKa7vg.jpg

China also has the world's largest forging press -- 80,000 metric tons capacity.

Forging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China-80000-Ton-V4.jpg

tJQbPYn.jpg

hvG0CfM.jpg

W5HCHhp.jpg

Yeah we less-developed country. So what you expect we could produce ?
No, we just try to grow our rice, feed our castles, catching the fishes ... for living ...

And you now threaten our fish field. Why the most advanced country cannot make yourself artificial fishes or oil ? ( by 3D printer or something )
But keep robbing it from less-developed countries

What he's trying to tell you is before you talk shit about other countries look at yourself in the mirror first.

What he's trying to tell you is before you talk shit about other countries look at yourself in the mirror first.

prove that I talk shit about China in this topic ?

Lol. Are you stupid. It's a forum, you can say what you want but talking nonsense makes you a laughing stock.

So what is the nonsense ? Are you rich knowledge ? tell me what you know about forming / machining ?

Back
Top Bottom