What's new

China's growing firepower casts doubt on whether U.S. could defend Taiwan ,In war games, China often wins

He does not realise that it takes many months before you can produce these sophisticated weapons even in "war mode" and by then the war is well and truly over.

By then the War is true over? by what standard? even the US-iraq war last for months.
Lol he's jerking off his wee wee to the idea of Chinese world domination

No, it seems that you are jerking off your wee wee by thinking about China can actually produce weapons, not just import them like some countries.

A lot of the hyper nationalist fools here are living a PDF fantasy world, where they think they can actually win a nuclear war.

As for non-nuclear combat, they think it would be a one-way war, where the other side won’t shoot back.
Really? Like how Iran fired ballistic missile into US base in iraq. Directly declare war and US just say "Peace" without firing anything back. :lol:

Is is the most humiliating moment for US military.

And now we have smart alec want US to take on China?

By then the War is true over? by what standard? even the US-iraq war last for months.

We are talking about a short war of 2-3 weeks or maybe a couple of months and not a total war of many years here lol.

We are talking about a short war of 2-3 weeks or maybe a couple of months and not a total war of many years here lol.
I agree industries are quite irrelevant. Gone are the time where you can have peace building up your military asset in your backyard.

Nowadays modern war between major power the most last a month. It's like a show hand. All your stakes are what u have on hand.

Both China and US has abilities to strike at their homeland to stop any production.

And the war ended in a few weeks because you say so?
I agree industries are quite irrelevant. Gone are the time where you can have peace building up your military asset in your backyard.

Nowadays modern war between major power the most last a month. It's like a show hand. All your stakes are what u have on hand.

Both China and US has abilities to strike at their homeland to stop any production.

Unless you are talking about exchanging nuclear bombs, and even in such cases, the war will last far longer than you may believe.

Really? Like how Iran fired ballistic missile into US base in iraq. Directly declare war and US just say "Peace" without firing anything back. :lol:

Is is the most humiliating moment for US military.

And now we have smart alec want US to take on China?

I’m betting you like a nice juicy hamburger

Of cos, it very bitter to swallow the humble pie! :enjoy:

I’m not a big pie eater, but when I do, I like cherry pie :enjoy:

I’m also a fan of general Tso’s chicken

Belligerent hyper nationalists like yourself are also very entertaining.

May the force be with you

I’m not a big pie eater, but when I do, I like cherry pie :enjoy:

I’m also a fan of general Tso’s chicken

Belligerent hyper nationalists like yourself are also very entertaining.

May the force be with you
Speaking the truth immediately become a nationalist? I am more of a realistic person based things on facts.

So when US going to bomb Iran back to stone age to prove its bravado? Forget about protecting Taiwan. That is an near impossible task. :enjoy:

Yes China may win but what kind of Navy and air-force will it be left with afterwards?

Not much and even India may be able to take advantage and make gains in the Himalayan region in this situation.

china is the most industrialized nation on earth bar none. If china is left with 10% of its airforce after a taiwan scenario and india takes advantage... well okay, so they enjoy initial success,... then what? they're 100 km into china with their supply lines through the world's highest mountains with horribl einfustruture on the india side,. all china would need to do is simply conduct a fighting retreat, trade space for time, head back slowly 200 km. theres nothing critical in that part of tibet anyhow, no rare resources or industry. then in 3 month china counter attacks with twice the planes that india has and this time take all the disputed lands and stay there. china can come back from a 90% lost in its air force, because it builds inhouse or has replacements for all of its critical parts, from engines to radars

china is the most industrialized nation on earth bar none. If china is left with 10% of its airforce after a taiwan scenario and india takes advantage... well okay, so they enjoy initial success,... then what? they're 100 km into china with their supply lines through the world's highest mountains with horribl einfustruture on the india side,. all china would need to do is simply conduct a fighting retreat, trade space for time, head back slowly 200 km. theres nothing critical in that part of tibet anyhow, no rare resources or industry. then in 3 month china counter attacks with twice the planes that india has and this time take all the disputed lands and stay there. china can come back from a 90% lost in its air force, because it builds inhouse or has replacements for all of its critical parts, from engines to radars

The first sensible post from a Chinese poster but I think you underestimate just how long it takes to build modern fighters.

Yes China can probably build some dozens of modern jets in a few months as it would already have part built components like engines and radars already available but it could take 12-18 months in order to build the hundreds of planes required to be even a match for IAF.
A 90% destroyed PLAAF would take many years to replace in total.
There is only so much you can quicken the pace of building a single fighter from start to finish, although you can set up more production lines to build more at the same time.

True but their experience in warfare isn't much soo

Neither did Americans when they fought Spain in Spanish American war. It was America's first war against a major power and they did it without any prior experience.
As for non-nuclear combat, they think it would be a one-way war, where the other side won’t shoot back.

You do realize in order for Taiwan to be able to strike back at Kashgar airbase they need aerial refueling tankers and air launched cruise missiles. Their current F-16 without aerial refueling and air launched cruise missiles cannot strike 4,500+ km from Taiwan.

The first sensible post from a Chinese poster but I think you underestimate just how long it takes to build modern fighters.

Yes China can probably build some dozens of modern jets in a few months as it would already have part built components like engines and radars already available but it could take 12-18 months in order to build the hundreds of planes required to be even a match for IAF.
A 90% destroyed PLAAF would take many years to replace in total.
There is only so much you can quicken the pace of building a single fighter from start to finish, although you can set up more production lines to build more at the same time.

there is a tiny, tiny fraction of the chinese industry used for military production. in a true national crisis, such as a loss of the 90% of the airforce with another power now invading, its would take one hell of an incompetent leadership to not bring in the total sum(as much as possible) of the nation industrial power into play. such brainless leadership might be possible in india(with its total ammo supply lasting only 15 days- mostly imported), but china plans better than that, in fact china would likely build up spares/raw materials(which it already has) prior to the start of any taiwan scenario. in 3 months it might not be able to replace everything, but it could certainly bring into enough to take on the IAF. don't forget, it doesn't have to be a 1 on 1 fight vs the IAF. the PLAAF straight up has the generational advantage, even just producing 12-24 j-20s would exert huge pressure since india doesn't even have 5th gens.

and just to be clear, i don't believe for a minute that india could even take much advantage to start with, as a taiwan scenario still leaves the vast majority of the PLAGF untouched with most of its armor and anti air.

there is a tiny, tiny fraction of the chinese industry used for military production. in a true national crisis, such as a loss of the 90% of the airforce with another power now invading, its would take one hell of an incompetent leadership to not bring in the total sum(as much as possible) of the nation industrial power into play. such brainless leadership might be possible in india(with its total ammo supply lasting only 15 days- mostly imported), but china plans better than that, in fact china would likely build up spares/raw materials(which it already has) prior to the start of any taiwan scenario. in 3 months it might not be able to replace everything, but it could certainly bring into enough to take on the IAF. don't forget, it doesn't have to be a 1 on 1 fight vs the IAF. the PLAAF straight up has the generational advantage, even just producing 12-24 j-20s would exert huge pressure since india doesn't even have 5th gens.

and just to be clear, i don't believe for a minute that india could even take much advantage to start with, as a taiwan scenario still leaves the vast majority of the PLAGF untouched with most of its armor and anti air.

There is only so much time you can shorten to build a sophisticated weapon like a plane. You cannot shorten the current time of building a new fighter from 18-24 months to say only 3 months. You may be able to cut it down to 9-12 months.

Even extra production lines would have a limit as it takes time to get the extra production lines ready and you will soon run into difficulties with finding people that can be quickly retrained.

This is not like ww2 where you can build thousands of fighters in a single month but more like 1-2000 in a whole year.

Back
Top Bottom