What's new

China's Grand Water Plan

The next big one will be pumping Bohai water up to Mongolia/XJ, or blowing a valley out the Himalayas and steal some Indian monsoon moisture..

Haha..we both share the same Idea, I call that the monsoon weapon against India, imagine that will not only steal the monsoon but create a devastation and natural desaster since all moisture cross Tibet plateau, a huge chunk of Indian territory will have a drought and initiate the desertification.

Copy%20(2)%20of%20Map_Monsoon.jpg

Haha..we both share the same Idea, I call that the monsoon weapon against India, imagine that will not only steal the monsoon but create a devastation and natural desaster since all moisture cross Tibet plateau, a huge chunk of Indian territory will have a drought and initiate the desertification.

It's not stealing. the monsoon wind is natural. Not owned by indians.

It's not stealing. the monsoon wind is natural. Not owned by indians.
Exactly.

What we do on our own land is up to us. It's not stealing, it is ours to begin with.

RIP Science. :cry::cry::cry:

Such an evil plan..but such naive thoughts to divert Yuan River and Mekong River and cut off Vietnam's water supplies? You should really do some research before posting such comments. It might make you all sound a bit smarter.

Hanoi inhabitants receives 80% of its water from groundwater. The other 20% is from surface water comes from the Gia Lam plant and the Thang Long North-Van Tri. This is more than enough for consumption and for agriculture use. Duong River alone can satisfy the population demands and replace the groundwater. Other potential water sources includes Ca Lo Rivers, Cau River, and To Lich River. For South Vietnam, 93% of drinking water comes from Saigon River and Dong Nai River. Vietnam's dry season is March-December and wet season is April-November. Water balancing, management and and improvement of water quality is already within Vietnam's reach.

Diverting or building a dam in Yuan River will increase flood risk, because dam failure is quite common. Flood will destroy houses and buildings, and carry soil away from valuable farming land. Floods can also contaminate drinking water and lead to diseases.

Concrete usually harden after 7 days but the chemical reaction that causes it to cure may slow down, but never quite stops curing. Rapid curing can lead to excessive thermal expansion, which will cause cracking and voids. Water erosions are typical and requires frequent costly maintenances. But China is rich now and she can afford this.

Such an evil plan..but such naive thoughts to divert Yuan River and Mekong River and cut off Vietnam's water supplies? You should really do some research before posting such comments. It might make you all sound a bit smarter.

Hanoi inhabitants receives 80% of its water from groundwater. The other 20% is from surface water comes from the Gia Lam plant and the Thang Long North-Van Tri. This is more than enough for consumption and for agriculture use. Duong River alone can satisfy the population demands and replace the groundwater. Other potential water sources includes Ca Lo Rivers, Cau River, and To Lich River. For South Vietnam, 93% of drinking water comes from Saigon River and Dong Nai River. Vietnam's dry season is March-December and wet season is April-November. Water balancing, management and and improvement of water quality is already within Vietnam's reach.

Diverting or building a dam in Yuan River will increase flood risk, because dam failure is quite common. Flood will destroy houses and buildings, and carry soil away from valuable farming land. Floods can also contaminate drinking water and lead to diseases.

Concrete usually harden after 7 days but the chemical reaction that causes it to cure may slow down, but never quite stops curing. Rapid curing can lead to excessive thermal expansion, which will cause cracking and voids. Water erosions are typical and requires frequent costly maintenances. But China is rich now and she can afford this.
My Vietnamese friend, you don't worry about the plan.

Better than that, Mekong might also affect ours friends such Laos, Thailand and Cambodia, If we divert the Red River (紅河 or Sông Hồng) than the northern Vietnam will be seriously in Chaos include Hanoi :lol:
34b666ebc66df234b58cadb72556c392.png

how many time you have repeated your ignorant post on PDF, kid ?

Look at pic which my countryman posted.

5a189372f0207431b77f047f2b33a7be-jpg.141233

You think Viets will be happy to live with 50% water if we divert Song Hong, all their agriculture, farming and Industries need water.? :lol: And as I said we don't need to divert Mekong even if we could because we will only harm our friends
Oh bobmarley ! Mr. KISS OF THE DRAGON why you always want to build dams ... U said the same for India and now u doing it for Vietnam ??? I think u must had been a looser dams building contractor. Who wants to full fill your previous life ambition s :flood:

Back
Top Bottom