What's new

China's Grand Water Plan

You guys seriously are having a grand wet dream together. Not only the project is so grand and costly that it becomes impractical, but also it is against international laws. So what's next? China detonates nukes on the international sea for the sake of "testing", causing tsunami to hit VN and Philippine? Yeah yeah go ahead with your dream. I am preparing canoe and canned food.

We do not have water sharing treaty with any other country. Nor will we ever have a water sharing treaty with any other country.

The law that matters here is Chinese domestic law.

You think any major power cares about international law? Did the USA get permission from the UNSC to invade Iraq? No. Did Russia get permission for Crimea and Georgia? No. They have the power to do it, so they do it.

Last edited:
You guys seriously are having a grand wet dream together. Not only the project is so grand and costly that it becomes impractical, but also it is against international laws. So what's next? China detonates nukes on the international sea for the sake of "testing", causing tsunami to hit VN and Philippine? Yeah yeah go ahead with your dream. I am preparing canoe and canned food.

Don't feel victimized by the thread, it has nothing to do with Vietnam...we do thing on our own territory, it's not your concern.

We do not have water sharing agreements with any other country. Nor will we ever have water sharing agreements with any other country.

You think any major power cares about international law? Did the USA get permission from the UNSC to invade Iraq? No. Did Russia get permission for Crimea and Georgia? No. They have the power to do it, so they do it.

Joint water diversion project launched in Xinjiang

You are not informed.

We do not have water sharing agreements with any other country. Nor will we ever have water sharing agreements with any other country.

As I know, by Chinese laws the land belongs to the govt, and the govt only rends them to citizens to use. So why so many people upset when your govt takes the land back and gives little compensation? That's your own laws and your own people. Now you want to apply your laws to our people? Nope, not in a million years. Also there are other rivers that cross the border into China too. Don't make an example out of it.
Don't feel victimized by the thread, it has nothing to do with Vietnam...we do thing on our own territory, it's not your concern.
Take a space shuttle and go to outer space. take a look at the earth and tell me where is the borderline you see on the map. Terraforming the earth is not a task for a single nation to take, especially while its consequences invole other countries. Your little civil project may become an international scandal before you know it. You are backing us into a corner for what? For us to fire first. Sure we will, cause we will die either ways.

Take a space shuttle and go to outer space. take a look at the earth and tell me where is the borderline you see on the map. Terraforming the earth is not a task for a single nation to take, especially while its consequences invole other countries. Your little civil project may become an international scandal before you know it. You are backing us into a corner for what? For us to fire first. Sure we will, cause we will die either ways.

C'mon, you're just way too emotional, this is just about some water and not bloodshed, we have not conered Vietnam yet. In contrary we Chineses will alway give Vietnam room to breath with us knowing how much we hate each other and we don't mind...Have you seen any hatred between Chineses and Vietnameses in Chinatown despite the political friction...the answer is NO.

It is time for PDF PRC to stop all these trolling. Your conduct is even far worse than Indian members here.

All the idea of diverting Song Hong, Mekong and Brahmaputra will not affect the downstream countries an iota.

The only countries that hate PRC for diverting will be Kazakstan. Try divert 100% of Ili river. If PRC does that I will say she is a big God damned courageous.

Just be careful not to dry up entire lake in China.

There should a control how much water flow and can be reduced or stopped when problem found.

It is time for PDF PRC to stop all these trolling. Your conduct is even far worse than Indian members here.

All the idea of diverting Song Hong, Mekong and Brahmaputra will not affect the downstream countries an iota.

The only countries that hate PRC for diverting will be Kazakstan. Try divert 100% of Ili river. If PRC does that I will say she is a big God damned courageous.

If you claim it won't affect you Vietnamese, then why complain about it? :lol:

If you don't need it, we will be happy to take all the water. The water is in our land, so according to our laws we can do whatever we want with it.

:partay:
C'mon, you're just way too emotional, this is just about some water and not bloodshed, we have not conered Vietnam yet. In contrary we Chineses will alway give Vietnam room to breath with us knowing how much we hate each other and we don't mind...Have you seen any hatred between Chineses and Vietnameses in Chinatown despite the political friction...the answer is NO.
But since Vietnam gets a lot of rain, why complain? Hanoi gets 3x more rain than beijing.

:partay:
But since Vietnam gets a lot of rain, why complain? Hanoi gets 3x more rain than beijing.

These Vietnamese who rant never read a lot also. I will hate PRC if I am Kazak and if PRC divert Ili.

If you claim it won't affect you Vietnamese, then why complain about it? :lol:

If you don't need it, we will be happy to take all the water. The water is in our land, so according to our laws we can do whatever we want with it.

Lux is Vietnamese??? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom