What's new

China's Government Has More Money Than You Can Imagine

:Dmore money than I can imagine ? So China is becoming Zimbabwe ?
Zimbabwe%20Trillion_3_CROP.jpg

CIRlAQZUYAANXC3.jpg

CIRlAQZUYAANXC3.jpg
Vedic PPP money is more important!
India can print PPP vedic currency to buy russian jets and Chinese computers!

US spend 65% of its yearly Budget on the military and very little on everything else. Their collapse is imminent
Is that the reason that they can't even fixed their own deadly railway which is as dangerous as Supa Powa's weekly derailed one?

CIRlAQZUYAANXC3.jpg
A fiat money always comes from a treasury IOU or bonds which a kind of debt to be paid back at some time later..
But CCP doens't consider that formula they only believe in printing because it is also cheap when printed in China even though if it is a real money. :lol::lol:

800 Million people earning $1.90 per day ain't considered rich.. not even middle class, maybe in CCP definitions.

Talented & hardworking people are successful everywhere.
China, Taiwan, Japan or South Korea, you name it:

tokyo.png

800 Million people earning $1.90 per day ain't considered rich.. not even middle class, maybe in CCP definitions.
I know according to vedic standards, india has 500 million middle class, though india's rich people are as poor as people from Sub-Sahara Africa...

india's rich=China's poor

The middle class per country (in million adults).jpg

Number in non-PPP non-vedic real 2010 dollars

屏幕快照 2015-10-05 14.59.25.png

the western countries are more responsible for building chinese wealth than china itself

in an utter foolishess to escape expensive labour in the west, the western companies brought their business in china to take advantage of the cheap labour and sped up chinese industrial developments.

now the westerners import their own goods from china because of the cheap price

the USA and europe started to lose gold reserves

i would say the killer has the western economic policies which has led to their own downfall and increase in chinese and east asian wealth.

india and pakistan dont seem to learn from this lesson, the pakistanis esp are just paving their way through CPEC to run their country over with chinese products, this will only serve to increase chinese profits and annihilate pakistani domestic markets and economy.

the western countries are more responsible for building chinese wealth than china itself

in an utter foolishess to escape expensive labour in the west, the western companies brought their business in china to take advantage of the cheap labour and sped up chinese industrial developments.

now the westerners import their own goods from china because of the cheap price

the USA and europe started to lose gold reserves

i would say the killer has the western economic policies which has led to their own downfall and increase in chinese and east asian wealth.

india and pakistan dont seem to learn from this lesson, the pakistanis esp are just paving their way through CPEC to run their country over with chinese products, this will only serve to increase chinese profits and annihilate pakistani domestic markets and economy.
Business is business, you can choose not to do business with China, but unfortunately you can't find any on this planet.

Guys, dun haf to argue, just visit India one day. You will know how fck up their country is.

I know, as my coworkers who travelled there were required to take mandatory multiple innoculations:

Yes, some vaccines are recommended or required for India. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for India: typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza.

Pregnant women should avoid going to india all together due to zika.

Lastly is safety is horrendous.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom