What's new

China’s ‘Golden Era’ for Property Over

The area I live a 100 SqM apartment cost approx 9 million RMB. It's way beyond reach of normal people.

You may be living in Bombay or Delhi.

Living cost in India is cheaper than in China. Thank you very much !

Actually it is difficult to say since compare in USD term. If it becomes 40 INR = 1USD, equation will change.

Living cost in India is cheaper than in China. Thank you very much !

Yes it's relatively expansive! But if we dig in to details you may find a mix bag.... some are expansive in India and some in China.

Also keep in mind that living cost is a relative term and must be measured based on average earning

Yes it's relatively expansive! But if we dig in to details you may find a mix bag.... some are expansive in India and some in China.

Also keep in mind that living cost is a relative term and must be measured based on average earning
U r right !

It's a complex question about compare foreign house market with China's house pirce. I just simply ask foreign house price (USD) and compare it with current Chinese family incomes, coz i find it will be interesting to understand today situation of foreign house market =). :pop:

Last edited:
Zero Down Payment? China’s Developers Get Desperate - China Real Time Report - WSJ

On an empty street in a remote suburb of Beijing, a huge golden unicorn stands guard over Season Joy City, a half-finished development of a dozen tower blocks set in 50,000 square meters of manicured parkland.

Season Joy City offers a party bag of bonuses to lure potential buyers. The development’s original selling point was “buy one floor, get one free.” When China Real Time visited last week, helpful sales assistants also offered to throw in kitchen fittings and four air conditioning units for nothing.

Chairman Xi is doing the right thing. The East Asian need to hammer our landlord. Japan and HK are good example when countries are being hijacked by non-productive, parasitic, rent seeking landlord class.

Zero Down Payment? China’s Developers Get Desperate - China Real Time Report - WSJ

On an empty street in a remote suburb of Beijing, a huge golden unicorn stands guard over Season Joy City, a half-finished development of a dozen tower blocks set in 50,000 square meters of manicured parkland.

Season Joy City offers a party bag of bonuses to lure potential buyers. The development’s original selling point was “buy one floor, get one free.” When China Real Time visited last week, helpful sales assistants also offered to throw in kitchen fittings and four air conditioning units for nothing.

Chairman Xi is doing the right thing. The East Asian need to hammer our landlord. Japan and HK are good example when countries are being hijacked by non-productive, parasitic, rent seeking landlord class.
Not just talk we should see what Xi really do to deal with the problem of Hot-Money into China house market.

The High-price house market is the cancer for China economy development, it must be sovled or China will repeat 2008 America economy cirsis coz bank bad loans in house market.

China copy what we did.:omghaha:
Good for China, Vitnam economy had got the cancer.

Last edited:
Good for China, Vitnam economy had got the cancer.

Its small cancer in Vietnam, we have been operated it soon. In China I think cancer is very serous. Mostly the black baking system in China, it is going out of control of centre bank of China.

Thank your for share, @JIaw. Just ask, how many income for local average family per year (U.S dollar) ?

Did u know,

The house price of BeiJing city 80,000¥/m2 (14,000 $/m2) and 100,000¥/m2(17,000 $/m2) had pass over many America big cities ?
The house price of some China first line cities 20,000 ¥/m2 (3,500 $/m2) and 40,000 ¥/m2 (7,000 $/m2) had pass over many Japan big cities ?

Compared with today average Chinese family income per year, ¥50,000 in cities of Middle China or ¥70,000 - ¥100,000 in cities of East China, did u really believe China is a developed country and no any risk of house marcket cirsis ?! Just check World Bank datas.

If there's anything can beat China economy, no doubt is the collapse of house marcket as the same as American and Japanese did. Or China government plan to release 1,000 RMB cash ? Stupid, it's easy to economy inflation.

Well, there is a problem with that argument. You are using the average income of the cities with the housing price of some of the most expensive district in Beijing. Take New York for example, you spend way more money to purchase a house in downtown Manhattan comparing to say, outlaying suburbs. Those who live in Manhattan also makes much more money comparing to the rest of New York, let alone to the average income of US east coast.

Its small cancer in Vietnam, we have been operated it soon. In China I think cancer is very serous. Mostly the black baking system in China, it is going out of control of centre bank of China.
Just say how much house price in Vietnam big city ?

Cool down for now, ... it's good, Vietnam need a little more time to reform economic structure.
For example current house price in some Vietnam city ?

Well, there is a problem with that argument. You are using the average income of the cities with the housing price of some of the most expensive district in Beijing.
As far as i know the situation in BeiJing city, out of BeiJing fourth ring road there's 20,000¥/m2, 40,000¥/m2 from fourth ring road to 2nd ring road, 80,000-10,000¥/m2 inside 2nd ring road.

Outside BeiJing 4th ring roads, there's nearly in HeBei province not inside BiJing city.
2007020822312754521.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there is a problem with that argument. You are using the average income of the cities with the housing price of some of the most expensive district in Beijing. Take New York for example, you spend way more money to purchase a house in downtown Manhattan comparing to say, outlaying suburbs. Those who live in Manhattan also makes much more money comparing to the rest of New York, let alone to the average income of US east coast.

most-expensive-cities.png

China's Housing Least Affordable in the World | The World of Chinese

China cities housing is the most unaffordable in the world. The high price level is not sustainable by the median income of the population. The high price level must be due to corrupt landlord, big tycoon hoarding land, favorable loan given to cronies, low interest rate, lax monetary policy...etc.

It is classic East Asian style landlordism, that Chairman Mao wanted it dead.

Just say how much house price in Vietnam big city ?

For example current house price in some Vietnam city ?

As far as i know the situation in BeiJing city, out of BeiJing fourth ring road there's 20,000¥/m2, 40,000¥/m2 from fourth ring road to 2nd ring road, 80,000-10,000¥/m2 inside 2nd ring road.

Outside BeiJing 4th ring roads, there's nearly in HeBei province not inside BiJing city.
2007020822312754521.jpg

Google
It is similar to US. For example, google search on Manhattan housing price revealed that "The median list price per square foot in Manhattan is $1,398, which is higher than the New York average of $411. The median price of homes currently listed in Manhattan is $1,175,000 while the median price of homes that sold is $746,250." 1,398 USD per square foot is roughly equivalent to 83,880 RMB/square meter, similar to the price seen by Beijing inner rings. A search on Beverely hills reveals comparable pricing for the housing price.

I have no doubt that housing in Beijing is expensive, but to be fair, Beijing real estate price is also hardly indicative of the overall housing price in China, since it is just one city and the most expensive one at that.

leio,did u buy an apartment in SZ?
Plan, i have bought an apartment in my hometown. Just prepare for another small one in SZ with a reasonable price. The 2nd pic is my new 140m2 apartment still building =).

So im waiting for the time of reasonable house price coming, if not i will invest in other place. Anyway increasing personal incomes is the important thing for house market.

Back
Top Bottom