What's new

China’s ‘Golden Era’ for Property Over

I think to buy 100 sqm house need 4-9 years, is Okay for a normal family. If join work after university graduated at 24 age, it's reasonable for a family to own a 100sqm house at 35 age.

The same house in China, maybe less 10years in un-developed cities of West or Middle China, or over 10 or 30years in developed cities of East China. It's PITY the China house only 70 years lease hold.

Well it's 10 years for Singapore family to own a new 100sqm house. Thank you for share,Lux de Veritas.

My Flat is 177 SQ yards. Bought for Rs 2.5 Million in 2010 is worth 4.8 million Today. i.e 83 k USD.

My Flat is 177 SQ yards. Bought for Rs 2.5 Million in 2010 is worth 4.8 million Today. i.e 83 k USD.
Thank your for share, @HariPrassad. Which city u lived, a big city in India ? and house tax per year ?

83,000 U.S dollar = 500,000 RMB in China, today it can buy 30~50 m2 apartment in 1st line big cities of East China like GuangZhou/ShangHai/ShenZhen/HangZhou etc, only buy a toilet in BeiJing. :-) It might buy a 90~100SQ house in Middle China or West China, but i can't 100% sure now.

83k USD in India can buy a 177SQ yard? @HariPrassad u make me envy u now.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Thank your for share, @HariPrassad. Which city u lived, a big city in India ? and house tax per year ?

83,000 U.S dollar = 500,000 RMB in China, today it can buy 30~50 m2 apartment in 1st line big cities of East China like GuangZhou/ShangHai/ShenZhen/HangZhou etc, only buy a toilet in BeiJing. :-) It might buy a 90~100SQ house in Middle China or West China, but i can't 100% sure now.

83k USD in India can buy a 177SQ yard? @HariPrassad u make me envy u now.:enjoy:

I live in a city called Surat (In the state of Gujarat where Modi was a chief minister) . (Among the most developing city of World) House tax is around INR 1000 means 20USD. I get 24*7 clean water street light good roads, Fly overs etc. This is a very nice city with almost no crime. Per capita Income of Surat is highest in India. This city is a Hub of diamond polishing and textile along with a very huge investment in industrial area employing more than 200 K people.

This city is famous for its food. You will find variety of food including various chines food shops with Indian touch. Alcohol is banned. People drink in private.

Last edited:
I live in a city called Surat. (Among the most developing city of India) House tax is around INR 1000 means 20USD. I get 24*7 clean water street light good roads, Fly overs etc. This is a very nice city with almost no crime. Per capita Income of Surat is highest in India. This city is a Hub of diamond polishing and textile along with a very huge investment in industrial area employing more than 200 K people.
It is very nice in India. Only 20USD per year ?

It is very nice in India. Only 20USD per year ?

yes infact less than USD 20. may be around 16 to 18 USD. per year. There are gas connection and electricity connections. It is charged saperately on consumption bases.

yes infact less than USD 20. may be around 16 to 18 USD. per year. There are gas connection and electricity connections. It is charged saperately on consumption bases.
NICE !

Although in China there's no house tax, Inside Chinese residential community they hire other private management company to charge of whole buildings and garden's clean and maintain, each MONTH Chinese family living in the community need pay 10~30 USD 物业管理费/ property management fee (depend on ur house SQ) for the private management company. :sick: If add gas, fresh water and electricity fee, each month usually Chinese family will pay 200~300RMB fee ( 40~60 USD each month)

A normal Chinese residential community inside China city, generally there'r apartment buildings and garden. A private management company will take charge daily clean & maintain jobs in the community, pay for fee each month.

12608017184_cd523d286d_b.jpg

12607597565_aed8f16664_b.jpg

Last edited:
NICE !

Although in China there's no house tax, Inside Chinese residential community they hire other private management company to charge of whole buildings and garden's clean and maintain, each MONTH Chinese family living in the community need pay 10~30 USD 物业管理费/ property management fee (depend on ur house SQ) for the private management company. :sick:

A normal Chinese residential community inside China city, generally there'r apartment buildings and garden. A private management company will take charge daily clean & maintain jobs in the community, pay for fee each month.

12608017184_cd523d286d_b.jpg

12607597565_aed8f16664_b.jpg

Infact I talked about municipal taxes payable to Surat corporation.

The charges payable towards the common amenities and maintenance are called maintenance charges and are shared by people of apartment or house. More than average expenses are collected every month. remaining fund is put in bank. It is either used for big maintenance expense or to celebrate festival. In the end of Indian calendar year, festival season will start. we will celebrate back to back festivals for almost 3 months. each festival will be celebrated between 3 to 10 days. Lots of sweets and other vegetarian dishes and snacks will be served and eaten. We celebrate Navaratri for 10 days conteneously. Our Navaratri is very famos. We do Garba and Ras for whole night. It is worship of godess. See the picture of Garba.

abhivyakti2.jpg

abhivyakti2.jpg

guj_shilparvacheen-garba.jpg

Pune-Garba-Dandiya-Dance1.jpg

09slide11.jpg

Last edited:
Infact I talked about municipal taxes payable to Surat corporation.

The charges payable towards the common amenities and maintenance are called maintenance charges and are shared by people of apartment or house. More than average expenses are collected every month. remaining fund is put in bank. It is either used for big maintenance expense or to celebrate festival. In the end of Indian calendar year, festival season will start. we will celebrate back to back festivals for almost 3 months. each festival will be celebrated between 3 to 10 days. Lots of sweets and other vegetarian dishes and snacks will be served and eaten.
How much maintenance charges ur residents pay for every month ?

How much maintenance charges ur residents pay for every month ?

I pay Rs 600 every month. It is USD 10 per month. Most of the amount is spent on electricity of Lifts, Electricity of Motor for lifting water on top of the building, Security and cleaning, Gardener etc. If the building is high rise, Charges will be more as lift, electric motor etc will consume more electricity.

I pay Rs 600 every month. It is USD 10 per month. Most of the amount is spent on electricity of Lifts, Electricity of Motor for lifting water on top of the building, Security and cleaning, Gardener etc. If the building is high rise, Charges will be more as lift, electric motor etc will consume more electricity.
Living cost in India is cheaper than in China. Thank you very much !

I think to buy 100 sqm house need 4-9 years, is Okay for a normal family. If join work after university graduated at 24 age, it's reasonable for a family to own a 100sqm house at 35 age.

The same house in China, maybe less 10years in un-developed cities of West or Middle China, or over 10 or 30years in developed cities of East China. It's PITY the China house only 70 years lease hold.

Well it's 10 years for Singapore family to own a new 100sqm house. Thank you for share,Lux de Veritas.

The area I live a 100 SqM apartment cost approx 9 million RMB. It's way beyond reach of normal people.

The area I live a 100 SqM apartment cost approx 9 million RMB. It's way beyond reach of normal people.
Of course, no doubt. 14,500 $/m2 pirce has overpass many U.S big cities, that 9mil RMB (about 1.45 million USD) could buy a house in New York.

@sms, Where u live, BeiJing? ShangHai? GuangZhou ?

Last edited:
Come on, American members or Japanese members just share current house market situation here pls.

Of course, no doubt. 14,500 $/m2 pirce has overpass many U.S big cities, that 9mil RMB (about 1.45 million USD) could buy a house in New York.

@sms, Where u live, BeiJing? ShangHai? GuangZhou ?
Shanghai!!

Back
Top Bottom