What's new

China's GDP was 17.7 trillion USD in 2021

nk, nigeria, philippine and sh1tload more countries have some very impressive skyscraper cities, but they are dirt poor.
I mean I don't even know why I have to mention the obvious that a country with a 17k dollar gdp per capita is far much more developed than a country with 2.5k dollar GDP per capita.

What an awfully convenient theory for your divisive agenda you just happen to subscribe to and awfully convenient choice of what languages create nations.

Now tell Austria and Netherlands respectfully that they are not a country anymore and respectfully return to the Holy Empire, but not after respectfully splitting up Germany and into Germany, Friesland and good old Saxony because we got to preserve that culture from genocide.
Then we respectfully split France back into into Roman Gallia and do the Nazis a favour and return French Elsas Loraine to Germany.
Why not respectfully revive Burgundy while we are at it, Im sure we will find some minority speaking a dialect distinctive enough to count as its own language and turn the minority into a huuuuge majority of their just made up new nation. Maybe we can even find some legitimate heir to set up a CIA sponsored government in exile until things are done up there.
Your NATO ally Turkey is not going to like how much land we are respectfully going to redistribute to the nation of Kurdistan either. Do we need to go on?

I gave a definition of a nation not a state. First understand the difference between a nation and a state. I did not say every single nation must have a state to support it. I said in most cases - especially in europe and east asia it is the norm and nation is based on language. i also said there are exceptions of multi-national states like china or canada or usa or even UK where several nations exist under one state but usually one nation dominates demographically like han in china and white anglo in canada or usa.

There are also some small states like Switzerland or Belgium where nations are almost equal in demographic proportions like swiss have french and german. But these are exceptions.

The other major exemptions are in third world -south asia and africa.

I see china as relatively stable state because it has one major han nationality and it respects others nationalities too like tibet and uyghurs etc by making them autonomous prefectures and allowing them to maintain their language etc.

So why you are getting so upset and dreading all this is beyond my understanding.
Tibetan and Han belong to the same language system, Sino Tibetan language family, the two languages are very similar, and Tibetans now usually communicate in Chinese. In fact, because of decades of compulsory education, almost all Chinese people of all nationalities apply Putonghua and Chinese characters.
Secondly, I don't think western countries respect language and countries, they only respect their own interests. For example, Taiwan, which uses Chinese. And India, which speaks dozens of languages.

It isnt about what western countries think. Yes western colonialism never respected languages or cultures esp of non-whites. Infact the word india is derived from indigenous which refuses to give any recognition to their language or culture. Same with africa - where all blacks are derisively referred to with N word.

If our GDP increases by 7% in local currency in 2022, and the average exchange rate will continue to appreciate to 6.12 (now the exchange rate is 6.35), then in 2022, our GDP will reach $20 trillion.

That will bring our per capita GDP to $14300. It surpass that of the EU country Croatia and close to that of Poland. This year we have surpassed the EU Countries Bulgaria and Romania.

After Poland, our targets are Hungary ($16500) and Greece ($19600).

Last edited:
So why you are getting so upset and dreading all this is beyond my understanding.

It's his style to take the holier-than-thou attitude and preach a WOT with no substance in every thread. Just look at his post history.

That's why I am thinking that the Type 003 is going to surprise everybody in the end.

When you are not going to throw those hypersonic missiles on each other like no tomorrow, several nuclear powered supercarrier battlegroups are still required to control those maritime supply lines.

We already have 16 and 17, and we don't need a third conventional powered aircraft carrier.
Oh, what a piece of joke, poor guy.

If our GDP increases by 7% in local currency in 2022, and the average exchange rate will continue to appreciate to 6.12 (now the exchange rate is 6.35), then in 2022, our GDP will reach $20 trillion.

That will bring our per capita GDP to $14300. It surpass that of the EU country Croatia and close to that of Poland. This year we have surpassed the EU Countries Bulgaria and Romania.

After Poland, our targets are Hungary ($16500) and Greece ($19600).
Due to exchange rate and Shanghai lockdown... Should be $18trillion for 2022.

Back
Top Bottom