What's new

China's "foreign forces" blame game: Chinese social media now blaming SerpentZA as a foreigner currently in China organizing Zero-Covid protests/riots

Why do I get the feeling you're trying to increase view count for this guy?
Among millions of foreigners who live or lived in China, why only him became an adamant China bashers and the most only turned very friendly to China? obvious this guy now makes a living by lying and attacking China to cater to his western audiences online.

Lol, enjoy worshipping him, I guess I could never see some diversifications of info other than from just him and Gordon Chang.
Translation: I got nothing but need to make my quota posts.

LOL! @Rusty2 did I call it or what?
Is he the classic stereotypical faker or what?
Dude is trained to respond this way. The problem with this kind of training is that it's utterly predictable.

Among millions of foreigners who live or lived in China, why only him became an adamant China bashers and the most only turned very friendly to China? obvious this guy now makes a living by lying and attacking China to cater to his western audiences online.
And you make a living posting on PDF. what is the problem?

Translation: I got nothing but need to make my quota posts.

Dude is trained to respond this way. The problem with this kind of training is that it's utterly predictable.

They are..it's just amazing I said I bet he wouldn't be able to give an answer just like every other Chinese PDF members on this board...and sure enough he couldn't.

Could he break the long chain of Chinese members who balked at answering...nope!

young-asian-chinese-man-wearing-260nw-1442126573.jpg

I'll just keep repeating "It's all lies about my China..it's all lies about my China...it's all lies about my China".

And you make a living posting on PDF. what is the problem?
By criticizing Xi and lockdowns? who pay me then, CIA?

They are..it's just amazing I said I bet he won't be able to give an answer just like every other Chinese PDF members on this board...and sure enough he couldn't.
What answer? what did you ask me?

They are..it's just amazing I said I bet he wouldn't be able to give an answer just like every other Chinese PDF members on this board...and sure enough he couldn't.

Could he break the long chain of Chinese members who balked at answering...nope!

...and I'm sure there are numerous other things they give the standard default scripted answer of "this is all lies" without any example to back it up.
Oh this is nothing. One time they pretended they had freedom on CCP China so I challenged them to say something negative about the CCP. It was comedically hilarious what their response was, if mental gymnastics were a world cup they would Gold every time.

lol, do you guys believe this?

Why does it matter if we believe it or not?
Your population is protected from this by your fire wall.
Why are you using a VPN to bypass the firewall to ask us such silly questions?

lol, do you guys believe this?

lol, do you guys also believe this?

China Daily seems to but they are probably liars too.

A rocky hill in Fumin County of Southwest China's Yunnan Province was painted green last year. A worker who took part in the painting of more than 1,000 square meters of bare rock revealed that the project took seven people 45 days, and cost 470,000 yuan (US$ 60,645), reported Star Daily on February 14.

"Face projects", or projects that are built only to impress visitors or high-level officials, usually fail to meet the needs of common people.

So that's the best you could think of? A fake story by the lying state media ChinaDaily that was relayed by SerpentZA?

Last edited:
Why does it matter if we believe it or not?
Your population is protected from this by your fire wall.
Why are you using a VPN to bypass the firewall to ask us such silly questions?
So it doesn't matter to you if he is telling the truth or lying, you just want China bashing anway.

There is always a foreign scapegoat for Chinese nationalists whenever their citizens revolt against the CCP; the blind 50-centers seem to center on a Caucasian individual whenever these things happen.

So it doesn't matter to you if he is telling the truth or lying, you just want China bashing anway.
Oh it matters, but why does it matter to you?
Your population will never see his videos.

China Daily seems to but they are probably liars too.

A rocky hill in Fumin County of Southwest China's Yunnan Province was painted green last year. A worker who took part in the painting of more than 1,000 square meters of bare rock revealed that the project took seven people 45 days, and cost 470,000 yuan (US$ 60,645), reported Star Daily on February 14.

"Face projects", or projects that are built only to impress visitors or high-level officials, usually fail to meet the needs of common people.

So that's the best you could think of? A fake story by ChinaDaily that was picked up by SerpentZA?
But he said "China" ? make people believe that everything bad about China was done delibrately by the government, it's a lie. and actually the green stuff is not paint, even Chinese media can be wrong , in US and west they all " paint" lands and mountains green, can I say their government did that?

Oh it matters, but why does it matter to you?
Your population will never see his videos.
Does it matter to you if he is telling the truth or not? so his lie is only for your consumption?

Back
Top Bottom