What's new

China's "foreign forces" blame game: Chinese social media now blaming SerpentZA as a foreigner currently in China organizing Zero-Covid protests/riots

Hey you threw your yes or no question at me so now I'm going to throw one at you.

Do the Chinese people have more freedom of speech than Americans...yes or no?

Yes..or..no?
Yes..or..no?
Yes..or..no?

There are lots of other freedom that Chinese people can enjoy but Americans can't. I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here by non-stop badmouthing China day-in and day-out. You will be grinding your teeth through the rest of your life, if you are expecting for the downfall of CCP.

Go to China, and enjoy some midnight BBQ snacks on the street, and drinking beer with a few friends, the freedom we don't have here.

A lot of these white trash became bitter after they're no longer getting special treatment. In the 1990's and early 2000's they had some serious social privileges as China tried to attract foreign investments and talents. With McCarthyism running rampant in the West again, they discovered a new way to make a living by presenting themselves as "China experts". These narratives about China collapsing have a big market.

There was a time when "Mail Order Bride" was an attractive option for those bachelors or divorced who couldn't afford or couldn't handle a wife with the same race, so they turned to China (especially Guangxi) or SE Asia, at the cost of a few thousand dollars. Yes, they did enjoy a lot of privileges there they couldn't back home.

There are lots of other freedom that Chinese people can enjoy but Americans can't. I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here by non-stop badmouthing China day-in and day-out. You will be grinding your teeth through the rest of your life, if you are expecting for the downfall of CCP.

Go to China, and enjoy some midnight BBQ snacks on the street, and drinking beer with a few friends, the freedom we don't have here.

@Rusty2 above is an example of a second type of posting mentality seen on PDF. He goes to the posts that are not pro-China and starts complaining with "hey why are you posting bad stuff? I don't understand? I see no reason for your actions.."

iDontUnderstandWhy.png

I don't understand why

1670248036300.png

ban.png

Meanwhile Beijingwalker (as you have also pointed out) helps fulfill his required quota every day by posting every negative story he can Google scrape to the Americas forum...and does any of our resident concerned Chinese members complain. Nope!!

asianscoldingasian.png

Do we see any of them playing the mom writing "I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here by non-stop badmouthing the US day-in and day-out.". Nope! Do we hear them saying "You will be grinding your teeth through the rest of your life, if you are expecting for the downfall of the US Government" Nope!

I've explained this to the above person several times...but does he comprehend it...Nope! Does he want to comprehend it? Nope! Does he want to continually play being oblivious? Yep!

Remember everything is fair game......until you start bad mouthing my China.

notMyChina.png

If you do that then oh-boy you deserve the stern reply!

I look at him as a parent who scolds other children except their own. They will say "just because my son continually acts badly towards you...gives you no right to act badly back to him!".

He then will give the excuse "oh my son only does that to because your son started it first".

Ok then how about telling both kids to stop it instead of always just the other kids instead of your own once in a while. Typical parent reply "no no no..my son never needs scolding since all the others kids are the ones with the problem".

Am I the one getting into trouble with the PDF staff for spam posts? Nope!

Am I the one that has been banned so many times people have simply lost count...nope!

But apparently some people here have decided I'm the one who should be focused on.

Last edited:
@Rusty2 above is an example of a second type of posting mentality seen on PDF. He goes to the posts that are not pro-China and starts complaining with "hey why are you posting bad stuff? I don't understand? I see no reason for your actions.."

View attachment 903072
I don't understand why

View attachment 903084
View attachment 903094

Meanwhile Beijingwalker (as you have also pointed out) helps fulfill his required quota every day by posting every negative story he can Google scrape to the Americas forum...and does any of our resident concerned Chinese members complain. Nope!!

View attachment 903073
Do we see any of them playing the mom writing "I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here by non-stop badmouthing the US day-in and day-out.". Nope! Do we hear them saying "You will be grinding your teeth through the rest of your life, if you are expecting for the downfall of the US Government" Nope!

I've explained this to the above person several times...but does he comprehend it...Nope! Does he want to comprehend it? Nope! Does he want to continually play being oblivious? Yep!

View attachment 903097

I look at him as a parent who scolds other children except their own. They will say "just because my son continually acts badly towards you...gives you no right to act badly back to him!".

He then will give the excuse "oh my son only does that to because your son started it first".

Ok then how about telling both kids to stop it instead of always just the other kids instead of your own once in a while. Typical parent reply "no no no..my son never needs scolding since all the others kids are the ones with the problem".

Am I the one that has been banned so many times people have simply lost count...nope!

But apparently some people here have decided I'm the one who should be focused on.
I did the math once, over the course of like 10 years Bejingwalker had made an average of like 8 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY over 10 years.
I hope with that kind of dedication he was able to send a few of his family member to the US for an education since they LOVE to go to the US.

View attachment 903072
I don't understand why

View attachment 903084
View attachment 903094

View attachment 903073

View attachment 903097

Lol, so you do China bashing because of me?

It is likely that you are the primary cause of even Pakistani's like @Rusty , @VCheng , and some of the PDF staff having lowered opinions of China.

You have been on this forum for 9 years now, and what those China bashers have accomplished in these 9 years? Find other hubbies. :cheesy:

Last edited:
It is likely that you are the primary cause of even Pakistani's like @Rusty , @VCheng , and some of the PDF staff having lowered opinions of China.
They are always like that deep inside, I just help reveal their true color, what about you? do you tend to be easily influenced by others, I feel very honored to become their role models.

I'm being BLAMED for the Riots and Protests in China

The commiebots will do and say anything to deny, and obfuscate the crimes of the communists against their own people. They will fail in doing so, always.

I taught all China haters here a lot of knowledge about China where you guys can never learn from your media, no? You do learn a lot from me about China, right?

You do learn a lot from me about China, right?

Your threads about infrastructure development, including HSR and new roadways, are great. Much of what else you post is crap. What you post for "comparisons" is utterly useless and not really needed at all.

They are always like that deep inside, I just help reveal their true color,

Including irritating the guy who runs this site? I'm sure it isn't a happy color he is showing.

conversation.png

Notice how he isn't banning me...but you..well people have lost count.

You have been on this forum for 9 years now, and what those China bashers have accomplished in these 9 years? Find other hubbies.
:cheesy:

That's it Dungeness...you just keep your head in the ground. Sure...it's the China bashers who are the problem.

headinground.png

Last edited:
Including irritating the guy who runs this site? I'm sure it isn't a happy color he is showing.

View attachment 903123

lol, seems like I am the one really impacted your life and you keep track of all my posts, I feel really honored to have such a big impact on someone's life.

Why every time you argue with other Chinese posters you always drag me in, I only speak for myself and represent no one else. Do I really have this big an impact on you, I m not used to being worshipped.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom