What's new

China's "foreign forces" blame game: Chinese social media now blaming SerpentZA as a foreigner currently in China organizing Zero-Covid protests/riots

Why every time you argue with other Chinese posters you always drag me in,

HAHAHA! You were the one who replied to my post in this thread not the other way around. Don't try and weasel your way out of it by somehow claiming I dragged you in.

Short memory..take a look yourself post #6.

HAHAHA! You were the one who replied to my post in this thread not the other way around. Don't try and weasel your way out of it by somehow claiming I dragged you in.

Short memory..take a look yourself post #6.
I directly talked to you, but not once when you were arguing with other Chinese posters you tend to quote me, do I keep mentioning you when I m talking to othre posters in PDF?

That's it Dungeness...you just keep your head in the ground. Sure...it's the China bashers who are the problem.

headinground.png

Maybe you can start learning Chinese as your new hobby, so 5-10 years later you may be albe to read some 1st hand materials about the country you are so pasionate about, instead of relying on what others decided to feed you? I think you are mature enough to know how to collect information to form a more objective oppinion about anything.

Maybe you then would be embarrassed for a lot of what you said today. :enjoy:

Translation: I got nothing but need to make my quota posts.

Dude is trained to respond this way. The problem with this kind of training is that it's utterly predictable.

And you make a living posting on PDF. what is the problem?
ok, the Chinese state media is wrong but somehow you are right.

Did you see the pic in that China Daily article?
View attachment 902990

Can you explain to us what this is?
lol, the basis of their arguement is, if one person said China was bad, it's that person own opinion, only him/her, and then subsequently provided some video that said otherwise.

However, when one person said US is bad, then the entire US is bad because this is what that one person said...Do you lot remember the High-Speed Rail argument? When the same guy here who said "So and so think Chinese High-Speed Rail is beautiful and wonderful and US is so shit they don't have them". Or the Gun violence thread? When its was a few select state that have that problem, and then the man purported in this said this problem is so rampant in the US. I lived in Kansas and PA and I never even encounter gun violence problem or mass shooting, and I was a cop.......

That summed up their argument in this type of post.

lol, the basis of their arguement is, if one person said China was bad, it's that person own opinion, only him/her, and then subsequently provided some video that said otherwise.

However, when one person said US is bad, then the entire US is bad because this is what that one person said...Do you lot remember the High-Speed Rail argument? When the same guy here who said "So and so think Chinese High-Speed Rail is beautiful and wonderful and US is so shit they don't have them". Or the Gun violence thread? When its was a few select state that have that problem, and then the man purported in this said this problem is so rampant in the US. I lived in Kansas and PA and I never even encounter gun violence problem or mass shooting, and I was a cop.......

The reality actually is that he feels like the kid in highschool who didn’t have the cool car. Years later he finally becomes successful and buys a new sportscar and at the 20th reunion of the class wants to finally race everybody but finds out they have all have SUVs and have moved on.

Exactly, some people say US doesn't need HSR and dirty subways don't matter cause more people live in the suburbs, but what they think only represent the opinions of themselves, not all Americans, I know many Americans friends in China and they just love public transportation in China and hope US also had them.

Exactly, some people say US doesn't need HSR and dirty subways don't matter cause more people live in the suburbs, but what they think only represent the opinions of themselves, not all Americans, I know many Americans friends in China and they just love public transportation in China and hope US also had them.
First of all, I never said SeprentZA (or whatever his name was) are authoritative and everyone should or is listening to him, in fact, I don't even know who he is.

On the other hand, you are the one that who said him represent all the west view.

I am not the one that 一竹竿打一船人

First of all, I never said SeprentZA (or whatever his name was) are authoritative and everyone should or is listening to him, in fact, I don't even know who he is.

On the other hand, you are the one that who said him represent all the west view.

I am not the one that 一竹竿打一船人
When did I say it?

lol, do you guys believe this?

So it doesn't matter to you if he is telling the truth or lying, you just want China bashing anway.
Again, just because someone go on youtube and say Chinese is bad or whatever, that does not mean WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IT or HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT.

And you and me have no authority over what that someone said. So why bother on focusing on one opinion??

Again, just because someone go on youtube and say Chinese is bad or whatever, that does not mean WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IT or HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT.

And you and me have no authority over what that someone said. So why bother on focusing on one opinion??
I never said anyone represents everyone, I always repeatedly state that what I said only represent my personal opinions, You should have seen them many times.

But he said "China" ? make people believe that everything bad about China was done delibrately by the government, it's a lie. and actually the green stuff is not paint, even Chinese media can be wrong , in US and west they all " paint" lands and mountains green, can I say their government did that?

Does it matter to you if he is telling the truth or not? so his lie is only for your consumption?
this too

I never said anyone represents everyone, I always repeatedly state that what I said only represent my personal opinions, You should have seen them many times.
Then why it bother you whether we believe or not like @Rusty2 said

this too

Then why it bother you whether we believe or not like @Rusty2 said
Why what I said bothers you and you guys have to keep mentioning me ? the same question, right? we are just discussing and learning from each other in a public fourm, aren't we?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom