What's new

China's first deep-water rig to drill in South China Sea

Oil rig especially semi submersible like this one is a very lucrative business deal, being able to sell one is equivalent of selling tens of thousands of cars. Four foreign companies have offered to sell a semi submersible rig to us for $930 million dollars but we decide to build it ourselves for $600 million instead. This way we get to keep $930 million dollars in our country.

you are embarrassing yourself arent you?

With this kind math skills, you do need the money to build up your education system.

yap, the poster has not finished his course in addition!

only us can drill you cant and no fishing either or we will harm you guys badly

US or China, both of you have to respect EZZ of Vietnam, China signed UNCLOS but US not until now. I think they will do it in future. Our fishermen will do their job in traditional fishery area in Hoang Sa and Truong Sa Islands of Vietnam.

typical Viet style quibble

It's rules of international laws.

I hope you're not talking to me. Instead of spending $930 million to foreigners, we save that $930million for ourselves instead, do you see the point?

And our math is always good, we have produced a Field Medal winner and in the International Olympiad Math competition, we have the 2nd best overall record in Asia behind only China

Another Einstein is born!

I doubt if vietnam has the capability to build one deep water drilling rig!

US or China, both of you have to respect EZZ of Vietnam, China signed UNCLOS but US not until now. I think they will do it in future. Our fishermen will do their job in traditional fishery area in Hoang Sa and Truong Sa Islands of Vietnam.
It's rules of international laws.

Our sovereignty over the area over-rides EEZ!

Another Einstein is born!

I doubt if vietnam has the capability to build one deep water drilling rig!

Our sovereignty over the area over-rides EEZ!

Nine dash is conflict with UNCLOS, China signed it. It's illegal claim of China. EEZ is limited to 200 miles from coastline.

Back
Top Bottom