What's new

China's Fifth-Generation Fighter Could Be A Game Changer In An Increasingly Tense East Asia

No,i am not saying that you copied the whole thing,what i am saying is that becuz you have decades of experience in building Aircraft,you can afford to skip the development of a 4th gen fighter & go straight for a 5th gen fighter

I know what you meant.

Yes, you are right, we didn't design the aerodynamic frame of the J-11B, but at least we have fully grasped it and produced our own 4th generation turbofan engine AKA the WS-10 family.

Now the aerodynamic design of the J-20 has been proven to be succeeded, and we are close to finalize our 5th generation turbofan engine AKA the WS-15 family.

Read the article,i have never claimed that Chinese technological advancements are mere tech transfers by Russian,that will be insult of millions of hard working Chinese simply not worth to insult millions of people's work to reply to a troll

I know what you meant.

Yes, you are right, we didn't design the aerodynamic frame of the J-11B, but at least we have fully grasped it and produced our own 4th generation turbofan engine AKA the WS-10 family.

Now the aerodynamic design of the J-20 has been proven to be succeeded, and we are close to finalize our 5th generation turbofan engine AKA the WS-15 family.

I don't know what is the obsession with designing & developing the whole thing in house,if you can make all the components of the thing at home what's the problem

Nice to see Indians praising the technological advances that China has made.

:enjoy:

No,i am not saying that you copied the whole thing,what i am saying is that becuz you have decades of experience in building Aircraft,you can afford to skip the development of a 4th gen fighter & go straight for a 5th gen fighter

We must not forget the Chinese designed the J-10 and JF-17 fighters.

Agree that if China could mass produce the 5th gen aircrafts, then they could change the game.
BUT, let look carefully into the engine development, ignore about the derived airframe from this or that.

China is so weak at transport aircrafts, fixed wing or helicopters, air passengers.
All they doing now is import those.

Why? They cannot hide the weakness of domestic engines in real power of max take off weight.

A fighter? they could bring nothing, or just lesser load of weapon. But a transport aircraft, a passenger airliner.
Unable to hide or turn himself a fool.

--------------
For fighters, we should know that China continue to import Russian made engines, as they argued cheaper and so on. But more advanced engines, they can't buy. That's the hearts of their fighter fleets, J11, J11B...

Agree that if China could mass produce the 5th gen aircrafts, then they could change the game.
BUT, let look carefully into the engine development, ignore about the derived airframe from this or that.

China is so weak at transport aircrafts, fixed wing or helicopters, air passengers.
All they doing now is import those.

Why? They cannot hide the weakness of domestic engines in real power of max take off weight.

A fighter? they could bring nothing, or just lesser load of weapon. But a transport aircraft, a passenger airliner.
Unable to hide or turn himself a fool.

You don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

You don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

China love the game hide-and-seek right?
Let show me, what is the prototype of Chinese new aircrafts based on domestic engines at initial phase?

The loss or victory depends on the engine. What if China failed to develop the advance engines for so big Y-20 transport, J20 stealth ? Could they import their engines for mass production ? or delay the production until the good domestic engines reached?

Let's see the development of new aircrafts of Airbus, Boeing. Any difference ? Loss of failed in providing the proper engines ?

Well done China, keep going.

Friends always wish the very best. :pakistan::china:
thx,my bro.

China love the game hide-and-seek right?
Let show me, what is the prototype of Chinese new aircrafts based on domestic engines at initial phase?

The loss or victory depends on the engine. What if China failed to develop the advance engines for so big Y-20 transport, J20 stealth ? Could they import their engines for mass production ? or delay the production until the good domestic engines reached?

Let's see the development of new aircrafts of Airbus, Boeing. Any difference ? Loss of failed in providing the proper engines ?
yes,u r right,we are so weak,J-20 is just a toy.so you dont need to regard us as a thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom